Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I just find the entire family drama taking up too much SS which kinda decreased my interest tbh. Only person I ever found sensible was Salar's granny but even she's barely shown.

Sitara weeping consistently was kinda getting overdone like if she can rebuke Nimi then she should've rebuked Nimi's mother for protecting Nimi from her actions.

No one in Sitara's family is sensible, as nobody loves her. Even her Uncle isn't a fully sensible person, and that was clear from the beginning.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I just find the entire family drama taking up too much SS which kinda decreased my interest tbh. Only person I ever found sensible was Salar's granny but even she's barely shown.

Sitara weeping consistently was kinda getting overdone like if she can rebuke Nimi then she should've rebuked Nimi's mother for protecting Nimi from her actions.

Fortunately this won't last longer.. and those evil cousins will make Salar and Sitara come face to face soon. This is Kiran's turn now to get Sitara insulted by Salar.. however in Salar's family we have Saba and Junaid who keep digging for his secrets, and feelings. smiley2 This will keep Salar busy thinking about Sitara. smiley4

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

She was getting married to some other guy, not Salman, though Salman also wanted to marry her. And that scene is in one of the teasers, not OST.

I checked that promo.. and Salar came to claim his love for Sitara.. then his mother is shown complaining about him destroying his future by marrying a poor girl. smiley4 It is clear that Salar was taking revenge of Sitara.. and Sitara is fully aware of his intentions.. that's why she told him that she doesn't wasn't won't be in love with him. smiley15

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Fortunately this won't last longer.. and those evil cousins will make Salar and Sitara come face to face soon. This is Kiran's turn now to get Sitara insulted by Salar.. however in Salar's family we have Saba and Junaid who keep digging for his secrets, and feelings. smiley2 This will keep Salar busy thinking about Sitara. smiley4

@Bold: Did you see the way Salar looked at Sitara? It was shown in one of the initial promos. It looked like he was a bit lost looking at her beauty, may be. I hope he doesn't insult her in front of everyone. Not nice to say something to a girl before the people. He can have a private conversation.

Hatimoon thumbnail

I checked that promo.. and Salar came to claim his love for Sitara.. then his mother is shown complaining about him destroying his future by marrying a poor girl. smiley4 It is clear that Salar was taking revenge of Sitara.. and Sitara is fully aware of his intentions.. that's why she told him that she doesn't wasn't won't be in love with him. smiley15

I'm not sure now if he'll take revenge as the scene where he tells Sitara that "tum sone ka taaj bhi pehen ke aa jaogi tab bhi tumse mohabbat nahi karoonga" will be shown in either today or tomorrow's episode. Sitara's family will taunt her even more after this incident, and then she will fully reject Salaar, and that would make him even more obsessed with her.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pressu

@Bold: Did you see the way Salar looked at Sitara? It was shown in one of the initial promos. It looked like he was a bit lost looking at her beauty, may be. I hope he doesn't insult her in front of everyone. Not nice to say something to a girl before the people. He can have a private conversation.

I agree, the same thing could've occurred at away from the public. Frankly speaking, he made the choice to come when he had the option to remain at home.

Sitara is so defenseless like she just remained shock but didn't retort back much. I feel bad for her that she doesn't even have a proper backing in her own family so anyone can hurl infinite amount of accusations & she doesn't have a basis to fight back even though she can make this choice if she wishes to.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

Insulting in front of ppl brings more TRPs.. and makers won't loose this chance. smiley36

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I'm not sure now if he'll take revenge as the scene where he tells Sitara that "tum sone ka taaj bhi pehen ke aa jaogi tab bhi tumse mohabbat nahi karoonga" will be shown in either today or tomorrow's episode. Sitara's family will taunt her even more after this incident, and then she will fully reject Salaar, and that would make him even more obsessed with her.

After watching the promo of tomorrow's ep, and knowing that finally the truth will come in front of everyone. And Sitara is going to avoid Salar. This is how Salar will become obssessed, and will seek revenge after being rejected by Sitara. smiley4

Hatimoon thumbnail

After watching the promo of tomorrow's ep, and knowing that finally the truth will come in front of everyone. And Sitara is going to avoid Salar. This is how Salar will become obssessed, and will seek revenge after being rejected by Sitara. smiley4

But there was another dialogue in promo where she tells Salaar that "tumhari wajah se meri Qasim se shaadi mangni toot gayi" so why would he take revenge after knowing this? After accepting her, Qasim will again reject her at the last min of his marriage & and then her Tai will fix her marriage with some other guy. After that we can't say now whether Salaar will marry her to take revenge or out of love.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Reminds me of Ruposh, Hero badly humiliated the heroine in front of everyone and she started avoiding him then Hero realised he loved her and became obsessed. Maybe same will happen here. Uss Hero ka naam bhi Salar tha smiley36
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago