Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Hoooo boy. Qasim has gone into revenge mode. I knew it. Qasim and Nimi will end up together solely because he wants to ruin her life and given that Najma will now want to marry off Nimi, she will agree to Qasim. Plus, Suraiyya is also pissed off at Nimi. This is good. She deserves this.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Revenge mood for nimi or salar? I cant watch the epi till tomorrow. Can u plz tell, is there any cute scene between salar snd sitara?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations to the couple.. They look so cute!!

Btw, i have a question... Why do varmala (the flower garlands) come wrapped in plastic??... This is something I've seen only in pakistani shows/ candid photos... In India we don't have the garland inside a cover... It looks weird to me

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Revenge mood for nimi or salar? I cant watch the epi till tomorrow. Can u plz tell, is there any cute scene between salar snd sitara?

Revenge against Nimi. There is a cute scene between Salar and Sitara (yet to watch it in full but he was trying to lighten up the mood) and even a cute scene with Saba and Junaid later where they acknowledge that the only reason Salar is still tolerating staying in that house is because of Sitara.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Lil star tum apni family k liye chidna band karo zehir lag rahi ho ... smiley7

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Murtasim: Bat karo mujhy se chup mat raho..

Also Murtasim: ghongi ho jao bassmiley37

Salar: rote ve tum bohot piyari legti ho

Also salar: rote v bohot buri lagti ho smiley37

Edited by Queeen - 4 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Sitara is being too disrespectful towards salar . Can you please once talk normally to salar . He is always being respectful towards her but she always like thissmiley44smiley8

Edited by Queeen - 4 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

This scene and the rain one where Salar leaves Sitara are made for promotion. They won't come. Sitara wore this dress in Ehtisham's nikaah. Salar wasn't wearing this jacket.

ohhh i want a cute Salara dance scene now smiley42
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love that bedroom scene it was taunts in a fun respectful way which is what I want them to do infront of family but Sitara is rude max there

But salar is such a gone case he is tolerating everything tactfully... I hope it's case of he fell first but she she fell harder and they actually show that phase of Sitara in detail not wrap up in last episode...

It's good to see Sitara not crying but giving back after ages ... salar just married her n she isn't happy but that nikaah has given her a lot of confidence n spark

Why was salar packing bag ? Canada?what's his plan for Sitara?

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The fatigue is setting in as a viewer. Even Salar is tired. He didn’t bother much about her tears today. Even Nani seemed disappointed at Sitara

Is Salar packing for Canada? Or to Nani’s house or his own? I doubt he is planning to leave Sitara alone here.

Tahir wants to superficially accept his bahu for now. He’s playing a longer game rather than being reactionary like his wife.

People on twitter are rightfully saying Sitara keeps going back to Zohaib despite the slapping and him attempting Salar’s muder (huge deal) but she is treating everyone else like trash. Another case of the writer sacrificing the female lead to advance the story