Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I have stopped watching teasers because they tend to show the worst in Sitara while if you watch the actual show, you really understand her perspective. I am pretty sure that something must have happened in between the scenes as usual.

I don't have a problem with her anger... i get it, it's a show, they need to show some conflict. So I'm sure the scene will provide the context

I have a problem with the language... it's appalling.. it's mannerless.. ...... lavaris, dum hilane wale kutte, etc etc..

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have stopped watching teasers because they tend to show the worst in Sitara while if you watch the actual show, you really understand her perspective. I am pretty sure that something must have happened in between the scenes as usual.

This is actually true... Don't judge from teasers ya

zooni.blue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Salar you fu*king sikandar this is how you clear a misunderstanding smiley14

And nani you gem smiley27

Salara are so Meerasim coded smiley27smiley42

Sitara tone is down please you are so irritating 🙄

And can sitara family can disappear in thin air nobody need them .. why qasim getting time in promo

On the contrary I'm loving sitaras family now... No one is happy n it makes me feel good ...

zooni.blue thumbnail

I am glad that I took a break yesterday. It recharged me up for the today's episode. LMAO at today's next episode promo. The editors try to make it so ominous but I think given Tahir already knowing about Sitara, he is just trying to figure out whether Sitara is the girl he met earlier and trying to add up things with his son's alleged harassment of the girl into a marriage. Also, Salar's mom is named Mehreen. That is the first time I am hearing it.

I like the fact not a single household which had tormented Sitara is happy despite her leaving. She was essentially their scapegoat, the earmarked one who is to be blamed for everything that had gone wrong, and now that she is out of the house, it clearly reveals that their problems were never actually a result of Sitara's defamation but were the results of them being toxic people. On one hand, I liked the scene where Zohaib asks regarding Sitara's happiness showing that there is still a part in his heart that truly wants to his sister safe and happy, no matter how misguided his own ideas regarding how things should be were. On the other hand, I love that Zoya (despite being what I am assuming a soon-to-be confirmed pregnancy) is giving it back to the family. I hope that she and Ehtisham are able to maintain a relationship with Salar and Sitara independently of their other relations.

I also liked that Najma will now be slowly pushing Nimi into a corner to "save" her own household. Nimi is of a marriageable age and now that Salar is out of her reach, Najma will soon prioritise marrying her off to maintain peace in her own household. Kiran's basic problem that she is not fitting the standards of what the marriage market of her own social class wants is another one. Kiran and Shahida had always blamed Sitara for being the thorn at their side, for being more beautiful while being chirpy, kind and ultimately honest, and although Kiran managed to 'punish' Sitara for this, unfortunately, for her, her basic "problem" which had always existed is now coming to the fore frustrating her even more because there is no longer Sitara there to be blamed for it. Same with Qasim. I am glad his mom gave it back to him in the promo. Still using other people's names to hide his own slipperiness.

Tahir is already trying to maintain peace in his household. One thing I liked is that he seemed momentarily worried for Sitara when Salar told her to shut up and dragged her along roughly. That dude genuinely thinks his son probably won't be able to maintain his relationship rather than fixating on Sitara's class (although that is also a problem, although a secondary one, to him) like his absolutely insensible wife does. Mehreen really thought Salar is going to drop off Sitara to her mayka (and also told Saba that).smiley36This woman is really an idiot. Now I get why she keeps getting brickbats all over the place. Honestly, today's episode really felt like Sitara is finding her foothold in her new family. I am glad regarding what Nani said. Sitara and Salar are young and possibly riding the wave of intense infatuation at this point. She is right though. Eventually, everyone in a marriage prioritises peace even above love and happiness. I really felt for Salar when Nani was talking about his childhood because it is clear that he was a very kind and sensitive child. He could have hated Saba for being the favoured child but he does not and instead she is clearly the closest member of his family apart from his Nani (and Junaid). (For those who don't know, Saba also has her own set of issues. She feels that Salar is the more loved child because despite all his waywardness, their parents want him around while her own worth is more tied to her achievements especially her academic ones. Without that, she feels as though her parents won't even take notice of her, especially since she no longer has her own bio mom around and her bio mom's family is far off in USA. It was in one of the earlier episodes and she was nearly in tears when she was talking about it to Salar.)

But what I really liked that for the first time ever, Sitara could get another perspective on Salar which is not her own or those who mean well but barely know him like Sana or Zoya or those who know him but will twist his image like Salman. Nani gave Sitara what she needed the most right now : the love and acceptance from an elder in-law, the insight into what her husband's mind and behaviour via his childhood, the wisdom that love is only one thread in the entire tapestry of marriage and peace is the colour that needs to dye it, without which the marriage will be a nightmare, and most of all, show Sitara how Salar sees her - with love, desire, and a hope for understanding him as a person and building a peaceful home and future together. And Sitara melted quite a bit. She had been on fray hairs since the moment Nimi insulted her at the wedding and the conversation with Nani was exactly what she needed. Thus ended Salar and Sitara's first day as a married couple.

I think next episode Salar will be planning to return to Canada, this time along with Sitara. I was planning on making a timeline from Salar and Sitara's rain sequence engagement day. For those who don't know, the time period from the day Salar returned to the day the rain engagement happened is of 7 days. I had done it previously and people can checkup on that. I am drawing the new timeline out and I will have to catch up on a few parts of episodes here and there. But I will do it. It will just give people the idea how fast things are going.

U write so well .. this really helped me understand perspective better especially about salar Saba dynamic

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What is Tahiti actually planning? Wonder if he is starting to think Sitara might actually be good for Salar and his family (Sitara’s dialogue about Salar needing to respect his parents not her). Might get her into law and also use her image to advance his political career? Or is it wishful thinking. This would be best case scenario for Sitara-Salar

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am glad that I took a break yesterday. It recharged me up for the today's episode. LMAO at today's next episode promo. The editors try to make it so ominous but I think given Tahir already knowing about Sitara, he is just trying to figure out whether Sitara is the girl he met earlier and trying to add up things with his son's alleged harassment of the girl into a marriage. Also, Salar's mom is named Mehreen. That is the first time I am hearing it.

I like the fact not a single household which had tormented Sitara is happy despite her leaving. She was essentially their scapegoat, the earmarked one who is to be blamed for everything that had gone wrong, and now that she is out of the house, it clearly reveals that their problems were never actually a result of Sitara's defamation but were the results of them being toxic people. On one hand, I liked the scene where Zohaib asks regarding Sitara's happiness showing that there is still a part in his heart that truly wants to his sister safe and happy, no matter how misguided his own ideas regarding how things should be were. On the other hand, I love that Zoya (despite being what I am assuming a soon-to-be confirmed pregnancy) is giving it back to the family. I hope that she and Ehtisham are able to maintain a relationship with Salar and Sitara independently of their other relations.

I also liked that Najma will now be slowly pushing Nimi into a corner to "save" her own household. Nimi is of a marriageable age and now that Salar is out of her reach, Najma will soon prioritise marrying her off to maintain peace in her own household. Kiran's basic problem that she is not fitting the standards of what the marriage market of her own social class wants is another one. Kiran and Shahida had always blamed Sitara for being the thorn at their side, for being more beautiful while being chirpy, kind and ultimately honest, and although Kiran managed to 'punish' Sitara for this, unfortunately, for her, her basic "problem" which had always existed is now coming to the fore frustrating her even more because there is no longer Sitara there to be blamed for it. Same with Qasim. I am glad his mom gave it back to him in the promo. Still using other people's names to hide his own slipperiness.

Tahir is already trying to maintain peace in his household. One thing I liked is that he seemed momentarily worried for Sitara when Salar told her to shut up and dragged her along roughly. That dude genuinely thinks his son probably won't be able to maintain his relationship rather than fixating on Sitara's class (although that is also a problem, although a secondary one, to him) like his absolutely insensible wife does. Mehreen really thought Salar is going to drop off Sitara to her mayka (and also told Saba that).smiley36This woman is really an idiot. Now I get why she keeps getting brickbats all over the place. Honestly, today's episode really felt like Sitara is finding her foothold in her new family. I am glad regarding what Nani said. Sitara and Salar are young and possibly riding the wave of intense infatuation at this point. She is right though. Eventually, everyone in a marriage prioritises peace even above love and happiness. I really felt for Salar when Nani was talking about his childhood because it is clear that he was a very kind and sensitive child. He could have hated Saba for being the favoured child but he does not and instead she is clearly the closest member of his family apart from his Nani (and Junaid). (For those who don't know, Saba also has her own set of issues. She feels that Salar is the more loved child because despite all his waywardness, their parents want him around while her own worth is more tied to her achievements especially her academic ones. Without that, she feels as though her parents won't even take notice of her, especially since she no longer has her own bio mom around and her bio mom's family is far off in USA. It was in one of the earlier episodes and she was nearly in tears when she was talking about it to Salar.)

But what I really liked that for the first time ever, Sitara could get another perspective on Salar which is not her own or those who mean well but barely know him like Sana or Zoya or those who know him but will twist his image like Salman. Nani gave Sitara what she needed the most right now : the love and acceptance from an elder in-law, the insight into what her husband's mind and behaviour via his childhood, the wisdom that love is only one thread in the entire tapestry of marriage and peace is the colour that needs to dye it, without which the marriage will be a nightmare, and most of all, show Sitara how Salar sees her - with love, desire, and a hope for understanding him as a person and building a peaceful home and future together. And Sitara melted quite a bit. She had been on fray hairs since the moment Nimi insulted her at the wedding and the conversation with Nani was exactly what she needed. Thus ended Salar and Sitara's first day as a married couple.

I think next episode Salar will be planning to return to Canada, this time along with Sitara. I was planning on making a timeline from Salar and Sitara's rain sequence engagement day. For those who don't know, the time period from the day Salar returned to the day the rain engagement happened is of 7 days. I had done it previously and people can checkup on that. I am drawing the new timeline out and I will have to catch up on a few parts of episodes here and there. But I will do it. It will just give people the idea how fast things are going.

great insights as unusual

Why Canada? How would that tie in with the storyline?

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

I have feeling that mr sikandar will soon accept sitara as salar wife

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

What is Tahiti actually planning? Wonder if he is starting to think Sitara might actually be good for Salar and his family (Sitara’s dialogue about Salar needing to respect his parents not her). Might get her into law and also use her image to advance his political career? Or is it wishful thinking. This would be best case scenario for Sitara-Salar

I think he will eventually. I think while Salar will be still mad at him for accepting Sitara only for his own gains, it is the best case scenario, especially considering how troublesome Salar's mom is in her own right.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

great insights as unusual

Why Canada? How would that tie in with the storyline?

Salar was in Canada, no, doing his prestigious wildlife photography internship/fellowship (I forget which one it is). I really doubt he has left everything behind randomly. He probably took a personal emergency leave maybe of two-three weeks and returned to Pakistan. Given that the time between his return and the rain engagement is of seven days, and probably add in another 4-5 days (I am taking a wild guess) to their wedding and this is the day after the day after their wedding, Salar must be packing up to return to Canada, probably taking Sitara along as his two weeks are up. Given that he is wealthy, he probably got Sitara a Canada visa too in an express manner.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

U write so well .. this really helped me understand perspective better especially about salar Saba dynamic

Thank you so much!smiley27smiley9 I find it so interesting that despite everything, like their tumultuous upbringing to their starkly contrasting personalities and to perceived parental favouritism, Salar and Saba get along so well. And I also find interesting that for all her insensibility and status obsessed - gold digger nature, one of Mehreen's redeeming qualities is that she is such a good foster/adoptive step-mother to Saba. In one of the early episodes, she was reminiscing about how lonely and hollow her marriage to Tahir is and was looking at Saba and Salar's photos on a wall, Tahir came in and she started talking about "Did he remember how Saba topped her MBA?" with a lot of pride. If I hadn't watched the 1st episode, I would have never believed that she and Saba are not bio mom and child. Even in first episode, she was picking out jewellery for Saba and they had such a sweet bonding scene. Even Saba too. She really loves Mehreen and calls Mama. The show is quite well written actually. It may not be a contemplation marathon like most serious PTV dramas are but there is a lot of nuance if you read between the lines.