Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Last 2 episodes were heartbreaking . Nimi succeeded in spoiling the bonding between Salar and Sitara. Now that Salar left the town thinking that Sitara isn't that innocent girl , and that she wanted to trap him. All is left to watch it Sitara being tortured by her family memberssmiley13, and Salar's boring family. smiley11

I'll try to keep watching hoping that seperation between leads won't last long.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Last 2 episodes were heartbreaking . Nimi succeeded in spoiling the bonding between Salar and Sitara. Now that Salar left the town thinking that Sitara isn't that innocent girl , and that she wanted to trap him. All is left to watch it Sitara being tortured by her family memberssmiley13, and Salar's boring family. smiley11

I'll try to keep watching hoping that seperation between leads won't last long.

Jab dil na mile kya kar paaye 😢

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Jab dil na mile kya kar paaye 😢

But their hearts met. Na? In one of her mobile conversations with her friend, Sitara described their roohani attraction as they were both have the same kindness. They feel and sympathy with others.. it can't be ignored. And this type of connection will tie them to eachother forever. smiley27

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Uffff their chemistry 💞✨

https://youtu.be/nxTu-_wqIBY?feature=shared

Hatimoon thumbnail

But their hearts met. Na? In one of her mobile conversations with her friend, Sitara described their roohani attraction as they were both have the same kindness. They feel and sympathy with others.. it can't be ignored. And this type of connection will tie them to eachother forever. smiley27

I think he will marry Sitara, but I'm not sure whether he would marry her out of love or to take revenge for rejection. story is going to be interesting moving forward.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think he will marry Sitara, but I'm not sure whether he would marry her out of love or to take revenge for rejection. story is going to be interesting moving forward.

So you think he'll marry her during the show , and not in the end? Yayy. smiley41 I saw in the OST that she was getting married to Salman.. and I got sad .smiley13

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I felt bad for Sitara but I'm glad she rebuked Nimi for her conspiracy.

Family drama is boring to watch especially so many villains in Sitara's family which kinda toned down my interest in the show in general.

ML is more bearable tbh & at least has the guts to defend himself. Right now, just too much of family drama decreasing interest in the show.

Hatimoon thumbnail

So you think he'll marry her during the show , and not in the end? Yayy. smiley41 I saw in the OST that she was getting married to Salman.. and I got sad .smiley13

She was getting married to some other guy, not Salman, though Salman also wanted to marry her. And that scene is in one of the teasers, not OST.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I felt bad for Sitara but I'm glad she rebuked Nimi for her conspiracy.

Family drama is boring to watch especially so many villains in Sitara's family which kinda toned down my interest in the show in general.

ML is more bearable tbh & at least has the guts to defend himself. Right now, just too much of family drama decreasing interest in the show.

I agree too much family focus makes drama boring, but here Sitara's Tai and Kiran are very interesting characters. Their conversations are fun to watch. Also, I skip Salaar's family scenes; those are most boring.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I agree too much family focus makes drama boring, but here Sitara's Tai and Kiran are very interesting characters. Their conversations are fun to watch. Also, I skip Salaar's family scenes; those are most boring.

I just find the entire family drama taking up too much SS which kinda decreased my interest tbh. Only person I ever found sensible was Salar's granny but even she's barely shown.

Sitara weeping consistently was kinda getting overdone like if she can rebuke Nimi then she should've rebuked Nimi's mother for protecting Nimi from her actions.