Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Nice episode. As usual Sitara-Salar have cute bantering moments. Family moments rather have more or less comic feeling. Sitara's cousin proposed to her so that is affecting Salar a bit lol. Salar declaring his fondness for Sitara, her aunt & Khala B was funny.

Yes. Sitara getting angry of Salar after he admits that he likes her but won't take her with him was sweet , and the sweeter is that she guessed that he was upset. This kind of understanding is the most important thing in relationships.

Qasim is stupid. How could he just propse her after causing her angry the last time they were togather. smiley5 But I too liked it when Salar came between them. You can see the difference between Sitara's attitude when she refused to answer Qasim's questions .. and when Salar was asking her and she was willing to answer him smiley2

That Khala Bi is smart. What she is guessing about Sitara and Salar will come true in the end. smiley36

I like Sitara's family.. they are funny . All interfer in another's matters. Salman imitating Sitara's poses in front of Salar's camera was funny. And when Sitara's uncle stepped in again to defend Sitara even after the pics and Salar's declaring his fondness for Sitara.. It is rare to see such a supporting uncles in dramas.

What I was afraid to watch passed peacefully. But the moment of truth will come soon. I am happy that now Salar's father will send Junaid to bring Salar . Junaid is a supporting BIL.

It is good that there are lots of positive characters.. not too much negativity. smiley4

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Enjoying the series. Well written and enacted. Lead pair have chemistry

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very nice show with pretty leads glad I discovered this show.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am glad too that this show is being liked by many. I am looking forward to read your views.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Looks like shit will hit the fan in tomorrow’s episode

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

yeah sitara's cousin is going to trap sitara in a complicated situation. qasim is also being used despite being irritating since sitara's not showing any interest and her uncle also refusing because of khala b.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

This Nimi is so annoying and shameless. Has no self respect at all. Salar keeps rejecting her yet she’s still desperate for his acceptance. Bilkul apni Maa pe gayi hai ye smiley11
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Salar is such a bold no nonsense ML. Love how he keeps rejecting that despo Nimi who has no self respect. It’s none of her business whether he likes Sitara or not.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Salar is such a bold no nonsense ML. Love how he keeps rejecting that despo Nimi who has no self respect. It’s none of her business whether he likes Sitara or not.

yeah, ML's got the dare to tell her to get out despite nimi being a chipku lol. qasim is annoyingly stubborn & irritating but nimi is a creep lol.
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now that this drama has become a hit, I worry that Kaddu Uncle would ruin this with flashbacks and slowmotions.