Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm that's great but isn't Sitara a villain ??

Are you watching this drama?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Are you watching this drama?

No I'm sometimes watching currently I'm watching Haq Meher

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Her character and role reminds me of mahpara from rang Mahal and also ramsha which she played in baylagaam
Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sitara will fall for him, but Salar won't. Salar just has sympathy for her, but she will think that he also loves her, and from here the story will take a turn.

I think it's the other way round. Because in the launch teasers, ali ansari is seen chasing labia and labia telling him not to pursue her and that she hates him.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I think it's the other way round. Because in the launch teasers, ali ansari is seen chasing labia and labia telling him not to pursue her and that she hates him.

That will happen too. Both will reject each other at some point in the drama. If what I'm thinking is correct, then this would happen: Salar will reject her, Sitara family members will accuse her of a bad character, and then Qasim will refuse to marry her. Salar will realize his mistake and will try to make things right for her, but she will tell him to not pursue her and that she hates him. Idk for sure if this is the correct order of sequence, though.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This drama is interesting.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That will happen too. Both will reject each other at some point in the drama. If what I'm thinking is correct, then this would happen: Salar will reject her, Sitara family members will accuse her of a bad character, and then Qasim will refuse to marry her. Salar will realize his mistake and will try to make things right for her, but she will tell him to not pursue her and that she hates him. Idk for sure if this is the correct order of sequence, though.

There is a scene in one of the initial teasers where Salaar comes to I think Sitara’s marriage and tells her that he wants to marry her. I don’t know whether he is genuinely asking her or it is some revenge. Considering his nonchalant attitude it can be true too.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm that's great but isn't Sitara a villain ??

No. Sitara is a cute girl with heart of gold. She is friendly and caring.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Sitara will fall for him, but Salar won't. Salar just has sympathy for her, but she will think that he also loves her, and from here the story will take a turn.

I can't tell.. coz I am bad at predicting what will happen next. As for now he is not just sympathying with her, coz when he faced Qasim it was jealousy which caused his anger. But he won't realize it soon.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

No. Sitara is a cute girl with heart of gold. She is friendly and caring.

That's Amazing Zoya Should Play Sweet Characters Just Like Dua From Ehd E Wafa