Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad that you liked the bond between leads. It is for them that I am enjoying this show. Salar's family problems don't interest me. Both his father and mother are at fault. His sister and brother in law are good. .

Sitara's uncle is kind unlike those aunts who prefer their daughters and treat Sitara bad or use her.

After a long time I'm seriously taking interest in a daily drama.

Hatimoon thumbnail

I like it that they made it light and funny till now. Even though that Khala kept saying bad things about Sitara.. but this didn't cause a melodrama . I know there'll be lots of misunderstandings in future. But I hope they keep Sitara's character optimistic

I've seen teasers & I know what is going to happen in upcoming episodes. They'll accuse her of....

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad that you liked the bond between leads. It is for them that I am enjoying this show. Salar's family problems don't interest me. Both his father and mother are at fault. His sister and brother in law are good. .

Sitara's uncle is kind unlike those aunts who prefer their daughters and treat Sitara bad or use her.

Yeah, I personally like Salar's granny only lol. smiley36His sister is more so skittish & flighty. I felt bad for his BIL but if he's so regretful of being tapped by his FIL, then he's free to leave instead of sticking around LOL.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

After a long time I'm seriously taking interest in a daily drama.

Same here. It is the 1st daily soap which I am watching after Woh Pagal Thi.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Yeah, I personally like Salar's granny only lol. smiley36His sister is more so skittish & flighty. I felt bad for his BIL but if he's so regretful of being tapped by his FIL, then he's free to leave instead of sticking around LOL.

@red. You mean his mom's mom .smiley37

Yes. It is shaming that he is accepting the insult, specially after his FIL called him a dog. smiley13

Again I am impressed by Sitara's uncle. Little do we see such an uncle who isn't jumping at the first chance to get rid of his orphan niece responsibility. He wants just the best for her. smiley14

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is good to see the growing friendship between Sitara and Salar. And to see Salar over protective about Sitara. smiley27

Those cousins of Sitara is no less horrible than their moms. Boys and girls have their own motives, and for them they can lie to and use Sitara for their own benfits. smiley11

I am used to the terrace scenes between Sitara and Salar. There they find their own space, to argue with eachothers and discuss their own matters without anyone disturbing them. Sitara thinking that her family is better than Salar's hince they won't accept him for Nimi is funny. smiley36 I just want to see her face when truth comes out.

I am afraid of watching today's episodes. Sitara tested her luck fully by making Salar capturing all those pics of hers. Dancing like a mad in the functions.. and talking , smiling and even coocking with Salar unaware of what ppl may think about her.

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It is good to see the growing friendship between Sitara and Salar. And to see Salar over protective about Sitara. smiley27

Those cousins of Sitara is no less horrible than their moms. Boys and girls have their own motives, and for them they can lie to and use Sitara for their own benfits. smiley11

I am used to the terrace scenes between Sitara and Salar. There they find their own space, to argue with eachothers and discuss their own matters without anyone disturbing them. Sitara thinking that her family is better than Salar's hince they won't accept him for Nimi is funny. smiley36 I just want to see her face when truth comes out.

I am afraid of watching today's episodes. Sitara tested her luck fully by making Salar capturing all those pics of hers. Dancing like a mad in the functions.. and talking , smiling and even coocking with Salar unaware of what ppl may think about her.

Not You Rooting For Salar and Sitara smiley3

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Not You Rooting For Salar and Sitara smiley3

Why not? They are cute . And it is refereshing to see love growing between 2 ppl who are very different of eachother.. insteed of love at the 1st sight. smiley2

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Why not? They are cute . And it is refereshing to see love growing between 2 ppl who are very different of eachother.. insteed of love at the 1st sight. smiley2

Hmmm that's great but isn't Sitara a villain ??

Hatimoon thumbnail

Sitara will fall for him, but Salar won't. Salar just has sympathy for her, but she will think that he also loves her, and from here the story will take a turn.