Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah Iā€™m not sure anything will happen between them. How are they controlling themselves in that hotel room though šŸ˜³ The desire was so evident on their faces when Zaid went to MJā€™s room that night it just seemed like a matter of time.

@bold so so true. I thought I was the only one reading too much. But he totally had those expressions of desire. Especially when she asks him to sit down on the bed, he wipes his face in nervousness & sits. His expression after sitting were full of desire. There was sexual tension and looked like they would if they get a chance to..

See in this pic

Screenshot_20240118-100109.jpg

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah Iā€™m not sure anything will happen between them. How are they controlling themselves in that hotel room though šŸ˜³ The desire was so evident on their faces when Zaid went to MJā€™s room that night it just seemed like a matter of time.

Depends on the situation na. At that time he was dejected and Ayra had disappointed him and he needed comfort. He needed warmth from her.

Right now he feels like a winner, bagging two deals and constantly worried about what Ayra must be feeling...so MJ has to really woo him to get him to focus on her. He's not needy, plus the moment he gets attracted, his mein warns him about past experiences.

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

@bold so so true. I thought I was the only one reading too much. But he totally had those expressions of desire. Especially when she asks him to sit down on the bed, he wipes his face in nervousness & sits. His expression after sitting were full of desire. There was sexual tension and looked like they would if they get a chance to..

See in this pic

Screenshot_20240118-100109.jpg

I wonder if Ayra thought they must have consummated that night. šŸ˜„šŸ¤­

chicksoup thumbnail

I know shouldn't take ost seriously. But since I don't have anything to do & am on this analysing mode, I was wondering. Also many a times, ost is just all about climax or makes sense after climax so..

Anyway I can't really expect anything I know.

[/QUOTE

One ost that didn't make much sense is TB. What was all that- kya hoti hai bewafai...really...šŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Depends on the situation na. At that time he was dejected and Ayra had disappointed him and he needed comfort. He needed warmth from her.

Right now he feels like a winner, bagging two deals and constantly worried about what Ayra must be feeling...so MJ has to really woo him to get him to focus on her. He's not needy, plus the moment he gets attracted, his mein warns him about past experiences.

I was thinking if it were a western show or novel, MJ would just kiss him to get him to accept his liking/ attraction/love. Then one thing would lead to other eventually. Easy peasy šŸ˜‚

I know shouldn't take ost seriously. But since I don't have anything to do & am on this analysing mode, I was wondering. Also many a times, ost is just all about climax or makes sense after climax so..

Anyway I can't really expect anything I know.

[/QUOTE

One ost that didn't make much sense is TB. What was all that- kya hoti hai bewafai...really...šŸ˜‚

Yes. It did not. Especially male version. But I loved that ost. I read somewhere that it was nothing to do with the drama. It's just one of the two producers liked the beats & song hence finalised it. They didn't really think about it.

Btw, I really like Mein ost as well. It grew on me..

chicksoup thumbnail

Yes. It did not. Especially male version. But I loved that ost. I read somewhere that it was nothing to do with the drama. It's just one of the two producers liked the beats & song hence finalised it. They didn't really think about it.

Btw, I really like Mein ost as well. It grew on me..

Mein ost will be one of my all time favourite songs...really, I fell in love with the song, the lyrics, the singing, the scenes...šŸ‘Œā¤ļø

I wonder if Ayra thought they must have consummated that night. šŸ˜„šŸ¤­

She might have but he was sleeping holding that pillow so. But she woke him up and he asked her to go away. So after she goes away, they could have for all she knows. If not on this night but before this or after this. Because they did live in one room. Even if they didn't get along, consummation is independent of such dynamics.

chicksoup thumbnail

Kuch ankahi

Jo bichar Gaye

Sinf e aahaan

These are on my list right now. Has anyone watched these?

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I was thinking if it were a western show or novel, MJ would just kiss him to get him to accept his liking/ attraction/love. Then one thing would lead to other eventually. Easy peasy šŸ˜‚

Nah MJ might've left him when he kept threatening her. smiley36