Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Oh ok.

They could wrap it up in ten or twelve episodes if they want to do it well.

Heard that there are 30-32 episodes on Twitter.If it is true,we have five episodes at max.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: G259

Heard that there are 30-32 episodes on Twitter.If it is true,we have five episodes at max.

Ok then pregnancy track etc will be rushed. May be it's not there. So this Ayra centric track is to build her up as some super villain... possible...like the backstory of Joker.. writers love that kind of twist..

Ok then pregnancy track etc will be rushed. May be it's not there. So this Ayra centric track is to build her up as some super villain... possible...like the backstory of Joker.. writers love that kind of twist..

This drama is so unpredictable that I don't even know what to think.I am afraid we will be served a khichdi in the end after all the interesting discussions and predictions here.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The Turkey scenes were all shot separately after the main shooting was done. You can see Wahaj has a different hairstyle and beard . I think originally these episodes didn’t have MJ-Zaid scenes at all but they added these as lollipops and to minimise audience criticism.

Actually it really makes sense from the production side. Keep one half of the story going with the villains fighting...give Wahaj a break and let Ayeza shoot for her next show and then shoot their scenes in Turkey to add some romance. This amount of understanding is needed and they need to be isolated to get this. So story wise also makes sense for Zaid to start understanding MJ better, but let's see what happens now.

Zaid is a selective reactant. He might or might not react as expected.

chicksoup thumbnail

This drama is so unpredictable that I don't even know what to think.I am afraid we will be served a khichdi in the end after all the interesting discussions and predictions here.

I just hope Zanjabeel has written this in the spirit of Bashar Momin. 🀭

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Actually it really makes sense from the production side. Keep one half of the story going with the villains fighting...give Wahaj a break and let Ayeza shoot for her next show and then shoot their scenes in Turkey to add some romance. This amount of understanding is needed and they need to be isolated to get this. So story wise also makes sense for Zaid to start understanding MJ better, but let's see what happens now.

Zaid is a selective reactant. He might or might not react as expected.

I am glad that the Ayra track is reaching its climax . The last few episodes shoukd focus mainly on the lead couple and how they react.

Edited by 2RsFan - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtube.com/shorts/BSaqM-MQE_U?si=xHjdQsujoOReGeGt

ARY itself keeps switching camps πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

At least their editor is better than whoever Badar has lol

Yes. I mean Badar doe's let the camera linger when it's Zaid-Mub. You don't have time to process their reactions and after reactions. It's so...

I am confused about one thing.Ayeza had posted a reel with Wahaj-Last walk of Zaid-MJ one.The scenes of them wearing those outfits have aired this week.So,what are we supposed to make of it considering they do have more scenes left?

Bcz they don't shoot scenes in sequence. They must have shot that scene last. That's all

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mein Kya tha aur kya ho gaya.. The story is moving in weird ways.. Looks a bit too forced

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

28 episodes and we still don’t have a proper romantic scene of the supposed leads. I don’t have a problem if the story demands it but why promote it as a β€˜love story’ and misguide audience. Shame on the producers.

Edited by 2RsFan - 9 months ago