Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

If Mub-Zaid are endgame they might do this or even if they aren't and she is leaving him by herself then also they can do this

She will. Mubashira will have a scene where she'll give up Zaid thinking he doesn't love her or she won't force him or won't try to separate him from Ayra, that'd be her giving up her "Mein" but then Zaid will choose her and give up his "Mein"

Yep it’s definitely not a romance at all - it’s either a domestic thriller or comedy lol

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

The only thing we can say with 100% certainty is that Mubashira and Zaid are endgame, the promotional materials gives that away.

Originally posted by: chicksoup

MJ remembered because he reminded her ...or may be she had already chosen Mohib. She had many admirers na. She kept saying that in the beginning...mujhse...mujhse attract nahi hota🤣

Ya but since she said that it means she had forgotten at that point in time that there was a time he was attracted enough to propose...MJ was too full of herself those days. Ab baitke fb dekhegi...😉

You are right. But ab Zaid ne yaad dilaya hai toh yaad toh agaya hoga. Upar se Zaid also said darlagta hai bcz of previous rejection. So she must have understood ke why he is holding back apart from Ayra. You know what I mean? So they should definitely have a confrontation regarding that. Then they can move forward. But I know can't expect this from this show smiley5

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

She will. Mubashira will have a scene where she'll give up Zaid thinking he doesn't love her or she won't force him or won't try to separate him from Ayra, that'd be her giving up her "Mein" but then Zaid will choose her and give up his "Mein"

wouldn’t that be something to see 😊

For my own sake I’m keeping expectations low but this is exactly where logic is leading. Let’s see if Badar will show it or not
Or decide to pull some more nonsense

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yep it’s definitely not a romance at all - it’s either a domestic thriller or comedy lol

The only thing is that they went too far with Mubashira's crimes, I am just not comfortable with people who commit crimes, a proper jail term is required for me to align with these characters.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only thing we can say with 100% certainty is that Mubashira and Zaid are endgame, the promotional materials gives that away.

Then why did you take Ayra's story to heart?

and another thing we can 100% say is that their story was done so dirty by the writing and direction lol. They were never the focus

This seems the most expected ending with the way how ptv works. But these Mein makers have proved to be weird. Who knows what they will do.. I was thinking if this was still one episode per week, I would have stopped bcz it's too slow even for 2 weeks per epi 🙏

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Then why did you take Ayra's story to heart?

I think it’s because the drama showed her and Zaid’s story and not zaid and MJ’s. Romance has been very zaid Ayra centric and she got too much attention and focus despite being a supporting character to highlight Zaid’s Mein. It was too much and it naturally leads to bias

It’s all execution flaws because this drama is anything BUT zaid and MJ’s “love story” - it’s not 🤷‍♀️

Edited by tgota92 - 9 months ago