Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

What's there to explain in the backstory? Isn't it evident MJ had even probably forgotten about it- not even once she reminded him he had proposed to her once, all she said was they were good friends. So it was done at a very vague level- MJ nipped it in the bud and forgot about it most likely because she never subscribed to love and Zaid struggled with getting over it... obviously he's not even willing to give a glimpse of that painful chapter. Though I hope MJ gets a FB of it...that'd be nice...

But I feel there should be an explanation to that backstory. I don't think MJ forgot bcz it looked like there was this moment of realisation when he said that. Also if he had expressed his love in the past & she just refused, she cannot expect him to just fall for her again when she married him. There should be a proper clarification between these two. Old incomplete things need to have closure and then they can start afresh. Otherwise it's difficult

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

You have NO idea how much more I want THIS than anything related to what the endgame is πŸ˜‚

Romance is dead to me. I just want to see the clash now 😎

I started watching this drama because of Wahaj and for me he peaked in those episodes before the second marriage. Zaid vs Asif should be on the cards again ! It’s so so fun to see !
I need Asif to quickly finish his dirty work so Zaid can finally see it and wake up lol

Started watching thinking it is a romantic drama like Tere Bin due to all those promotions and People telling me that Wahaj Ali does romantic drama. Right now, the only romantic relationship is the toxic one I share with this drama, no matter how much it irritates me I give it a lot of my time

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: G259

It will be Zaid.MJ against Asif? Don't think so.

She would. That would be the test of her love.

Edited by 2RsFan - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

When did I ask you to think like me? If you read the post, I was talking about myself only. You are free to do whatever you want to do. It is a free world

Ok. It's fine. All I want to say here is, this is a drama that has to be watched very carefully. I'm sure 90 percent people missed the millisecond change in Zaid's expression as he opened the door to conference. If you catch it you're going to ask why did he change the expression? Was it surprise? Was it distaste? Was it shock? It gives an insight into what he thinks.

Likewise with even Ayra or Kash. Unless the show is watched with full focus small details which are important hints may be missed out.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

She would. That would be the test of her love.

I want her to.

When did I ask you to think like me? If you read the post, I was talking about myself only. You are free to do whatever you want to do. It is a free world

I am not saying you asked me or others to think like you. I am saying that if you don't agree with other povs, it doesn't mean they are just creating their own story or narrative. Can just be their way of interpretation.

chicksoup thumbnail

Started watching thinking it is a romantic drama like Tere Bin due to all those promotions and People telling me that Wahaj Ali does romantic drama. Right now, the only romantic relationship is the toxic one I share with this drama, no matter how much it irritates me I give it a lot of my time

This is a romantic drama , but done subtly. TB was loud. This one stopped being loud when MJ stopped throwing tantrums. 🀭

If Mub-Zaid are endgame they might do this or even if they aren't and she is leaving him by herself then also they can do this

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: chicksoup

This is a romantic drama , but done subtly. TB was loud. This one stopped being loud when MJ stopped throwing tantrums. 🀭

It is not a romantic drama, it is more comedy than romantic at this point, last two episodes were definitely comedy

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But I feel there should be an explanation to that backstory. I don't think MJ forgot bcz it looked like there was this moment of realisation when he said that. Also if he had expressed his love in the past & she just refused, she cannot expect him to just fall for her again when she married him. There should be a proper clarification between these two. Old incomplete things need to have closure and then they can start afresh. Otherwise it's difficult

MJ remembered because he reminded her ...or may be she had already chosen Mohib. She had many admirers na. She kept saying that in the beginning...mujhse...mujhse attract nahi hota🀣

Ya but since she said that it means she had forgotten at that point in time that there was a time he was attracted enough to propose...MJ was too full of herself those days. Ab baitke fb dekhegi...πŸ˜‰