Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

MJ is not real, she can't see anything like us. it is a character written by a writer and directed by a director, you get MJ through scenes in the episode. You are imposing your dislike of Ayra on this character's characteristics and presenting it as her thought process.

No, I don't dislike Ayra.

The way this show is written, you have to see how you'd think if you were this character.

You are of course denying Zaid was unhappy that she joined the rival. I guess if you see only Ayra's pov only 1/3 of the story you will be seeing. You have to think every person's pov. That's what makes it a story.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago

That's why Ayra is playing these silly tricks because ultimately one of the leads will bring Asif down

It will be Zaid.MJ against Asif? Don't think so.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: chicksoup

No, I don't dislike Ayra.

The way this show is written, you have to see how you'd think if you were this character.

You are of course denying Zaid was unhappy that she joined the rival. I guess if you see only Ayra's pov only 1/3 of the story you will be seeing. You have to think every person's pov. That's what makes it a story.

Where did I deny that? Don't impose your thoughts on me. I talk about scenes in the episode and Zaid being upset with Ayra was very much there, I saw it in the episode. I asked you for the scene, you can share the scene where MJ said that Ayra's selfishness etc, I'll believe you, maybe I missed it

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I noticed that she herself opened the door of conference room but I don't know about Zaid's reaction.

But what you say about MJ not hiding her true self from Zaid is correct. Yes, she behaves appropriately with him bcz she has to. But she doesn't do that with others Infront of him as well. That police scene where the police stops them. The way she says 'Ab inko kya chahie' it was her original rude tone🀷 Zaid knows that she just behaves herself for HIM & he is okay with it. So like you said, it's up to Zaid to decide what he can take & what he can't. Fair enough. Just that if they fall in love with eachother & decide to be together, Zaid should just stop with ordering her around...

That's why I said she directed that scene. πŸ˜‰They were in public. She is his wife. He's supposed to give that respect. Definitely she will not have to teach him how to respect her when he knows what his feelings for her are.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: G259

It will be Zaid.MJ against Asif? Don't think so.

Asif is villain of the drama unless Ayra does something so big in last few episodes which absolves Asif of all that he has done or we can go to the Baazigar ending where SRK's character dies to take revenge so both Ayra and Asif will be down together

Zaid or/and MJ will bring Asif down for sure

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Where did I deny that? Don't impose your thoughts on me. I talk about scenes in the episode and Zaid being upset with Ayra was very much there, I saw it in the episode. I asked you for the scene, you can share the scene where MJ said that Ayra's selfishness etc, I'll believe you, maybe I missed it

Why should MJ waste her time thinking about Ayra. Asif pointed it out already in her presence . She kept quiet about it, and just told him she'll never leave him...right after Ayra left in her company car rejecting Zaid's offer to drop her.

She's not going to say it verbally. It's implied and understood the way the scene is done.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago

There are many characters here and you can see their interaction with everyone. The drama isn't focused on Zaid and MJ, in fact their love story is not even 10% of this drama so "Oh Zaid or MJ is behaving like this because he or she is in love" doesn't make any sense to me. Characters are extremely practical about "love" here. It is not Tere Bin wala "Qayamat Tak Wala Love" of Murtasim, Tere Bin was a love story focused on Meerab and Murtasim, which is not the case with Zaid, MJ or Ayra

MJ's reason to be with Zaid were given to me by the writer, why would I write my own story about their love? I am waiting for the writer to give me more, I am not gonna start writing scenes or narrative

You are right to have your pov but not everyone thinks like you na? I mean everyone has different way of interpretation. You chose to just see what writer tells directly. But many of us like to just analyse the scenes and sometimes we just get a feeling regarding characters even if they don't verbalise.

Like @chicksoup said, obviously MJ can see what affects Zaid when Ayra does certain things. Writer doesn't need to have a dialogue for that. She can see hence she does what Zaid wants. It's just implied.

Nobody is right or wrong here. But bcz you don't agree with other pov does not mean that they are writing their own story or narrative. 😁

I mean many people had a feeling from the anniversary scene that Zaid must have some history with her which actually turned out to be true. So didn't catch that tiny hint. So again it's just diff way of thinking and perspective.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2P-IxjoLbg/?igsh=MWU5eWoyNzhvdGdkNA==

Still got a decent 10.0.As expected Mannat Murad beat it for obvious reasons.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

You are right to have your pov but not everyone thinks like you na? I mean everyone has different way of interpretation. You chose to just see what writer tells directly. But many of us like to just analyse the scenes and sometimes we just get a feeling regarding characters even if they don't verbalise.

Like @chicksoup said, obviously MJ can see what affects Zaid when Ayra does certain things. Writer doesn't need to have a dialogue for that. She can see hence she does what Zaid wants. It's just implied.

Nobody is right or wrong here. But bcz you don't agree with other pov does not mean that they are writing their own story or narrative. 😁

I mean many people had a feeling from the anniversary scene that Zaid must have some history with her which actually turned out to be true. So didn't catch that tiny hint. So again it's just diff way of thinking and perspective.

When did I ask you to think like me? If you read the post, I was talking about myself only. You are free to do whatever you want to do. It is a free world

Originally posted by: tgota92

You have NO idea how much more I want THIS than anything related to what the endgame is πŸ˜‚

Romance is dead to me. I just want to see the clash now 😎

I started watching this drama because of Wahaj and for me he peaked in those episodes before the second marriage. Zaid vs Asif should be on the cards again ! It’s so so fun to see !
I need Asif to quickly finish his dirty work so Zaid can finally see it and wake up lol

Just a warning, don't expect. You will be disappointed πŸ˜‚

Waise b writer & director also were just smoking like Zaid while making this it looks like πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚