Kushi reason for RV revenge?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Kushi is reason for RV taking revenge by marrying Purvi that by now is all clear 

But Kushi being RV ex lover is too lame an excuse for RV to go to such extreme lengths to take revenge actually and torture Purvi after wedding 

And remember in RV home daddaji dadi, Harleen mom, Hraman dad, RV elder brother Vikrant are all there so RV cannot truly misbehave so much when so many ppl around (unless some of them are also in this plan with RV and they too want revenge)

Already i think Harleen does not like Purvi being RV wife 

What i feel is RV had a sister (not shown yet) and her marriage was fixed to Kushi lover(may be RV, may be sister fiance)

Kushi comes with police and complaints against him and RV family of cheating her

So they arrested RV and took him and marriage broke of his sister 

So his sister may have committed suicide 

Seeing this Harleen had heart attack or was unwell 

This could be more better reason for RV revenge game than an ex lover Kushi bringing police 

First of all indian police does not really bother about love affairs and fights till suicide or death is involved.

Here neither Kushi was dead or suicide so why they will take so much effort to arrest RV 

If RV arrest lead to his elder sister marriage breaking and her committing suicide than yes RV has very strong reason to torture Purvi and entire Prachi family 

Because Kushi is involved in killing of his sister(like murder) although law will not take it as murder 

I think RV and Kushi being ex lover may or may not be true but in reality there is much stronger reason than ex lovers fighting reason in Rv revenge case 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kattyperiperi thumbnail

i am also very curious to knowπŸ˜€πŸ˜€.... i like this serial purvi rv too muchh😍😍😍

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: kattyperiperi

i am also very curious to knowπŸ˜€πŸ˜€.... i like this serial purvi rv too muchh😍😍😍

hope its a grave reason not some stupid reason like someone dead or serious in RV home bec of kushi accusations 

only than Rv going to such great legnths to marry purvi justified 

why do i feel some of his family know his plans and are with him in this game 

i mean who does marriage next day of meeting a girl and her family 

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

hope its a grave reason not some stupid reason like someone dead or serious in RV home bec of kushi accusations 

Whatever may be the reason, he is never till now shown in bad light . Too much of goodness πŸ€”

Yesterday he was worried someone was chasing her and the expression he gives whenever he meets Purvi and then when he met with an accident he says u will hate me .

Hope the show brings in sister rivalry and all thanks it is not a repeat and rinse of two sisters and one man ..

Very confusing. Just started watching for this Jodi but slowly it is taking me in . ITV is truly an addiction . 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Khushi definitely is. Cause she is the only one that has not seen RV yet. Even in the wedding BTS she sees Yug dressed in the sherwani and thinks he's RV. Everyone is making her out to be this money-obsessed person, so I think in the past, she ditched RV for her current hubby thinking that the current hubby was richer. I think RV went after her, so she put his entire family in jail, and now RV is getting revenge via Purvi. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

They agreed to do the wedding fast because RV already filled her maang with vermilion in public and he told them that he wants to marry Poorvi.In the conversation of the family members they all seem to be happy or sad.So I dont think they are involved in this.I think RV will see Khushi before or after marriage(Because till now he had only hit and miss with Khushi)Then he will start his revenge like Madhubala2.Or he already knew Khushi Poorvi connection and thats why he told Poorvi that she will hate him.I dont think there was any murder or suicide.If so they would have hinted it.Instead they talk only about how much RV suffered because of that incident.Even if there was death,revenge using an innocent person cannot be justified.But since its a TV show,RV will not hurt Poorvi for a long time as he has feelings for her.

Avanti30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

They agreed to do the wedding fast because RV already filled her maang with vermilion in public and he told them that he wants to marry Poorvi.In the conversation of the family members they all seem to be happy or sad.So I dont think they are involved in this.I think RV will see Khushi before or after marriage(Because till now he had only hit and miss with Khushi)Then he will start his revenge like Madhubala2.Or he already knew Khushi Poorvi connection and thats why he told Poorvi that she will hate him.I dont think there was any murder or suicide.If so they would have hinted it.Instead they talk only about how much RV suffered because of that incident.Even if there was death,revenge using an innocent person cannot be justified.But since its a TV show,RV will not hurt Poorvi for a long time as he has feelings for her.

I hope that happens. She definitely doesn't deserve it just because her sister ditched RV and she probably might not even be aware of it . 

As well wish Rv's feelings towards Purvi is real . Shadhi tho hoghi . If they write a good story they can even show Purvi bringing RV out of his trauma .

This rinsing of marriage and separation and divorce in ITV is now disgusting. Again 3rd angle is the latest trend . Like how they spoilt Abhimanyu and Akshara.

I wish to see only RAJVI

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.i agree with you.RV told his mom that he feels better after meeting Poorvi.

myviewprem thumbnail

I am also wondering if kushi had got RV arrested how come no one in family knows about it 

Avanti30 thumbnail

I am also wondering if kushi had got RV arrested how come no one in family knows about it 

Exactly....very confusing.

He says Kabhi rona nahi, kabhi tumhare upar gussa nahi karoonga and then he goes to say u will hate me ...

This RV guy is too good to believe

Poor Purvi .. He is going to break her heart 

But I like them as couple . Hope writers have a good write up for this generation. Last season tho they made a mess bringing third angle and separation is never ending . What is the point of love in that jodi though they r soul mates