Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sas79

I think Khushi definitely is. Cause she is the only one that has not seen RV yet. Even in the wedding BTS she sees Yug dressed in the sherwani and thinks he's RV. Everyone is making her out to be this money-obsessed person, so I think in the past, she ditched RV for her current hubby thinking that the current hubby was richer. I think RV went after her, so she put his entire family in jail, and now RV is getting revenge via Purvi. 

And her husband had also enmity with Rv....Who is that actor ???I saw him somewhere is he the one in yeh hai chahthein Rudraksh brother or the one who in Naagin5 Veer's brother ...

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

They agreed to do the wedding fast because RV already filled her maang with vermilion in public and he told them that he wants to marry Poorvi.In the conversation of the family members they all seem to be happy or sad.So I dont think they are involved in this.I think RV will see Khushi before or after marriage(Because till now he had only hit and miss with Khushi)Then he will start his revenge like Madhubala2.Or he already knew Khushi Poorvi connection and thats why he told Poorvi that she will hate him.I dont think there was any murder or suicide.If so they would have hinted it.Instead they talk only about how much RV suffered because of that incident.Even if there was death,revenge using an innocent person cannot be justified.But since its a TV show,RV will not hurt Poorvi for a long time as he has feelings for her.

I felt he already knows everything and this all Ashuthosh drama was orchestrated by himself....

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.he maybe already knowing it.Otherwise they would not have gone straight to the wedding day.

Ashutosh poorvi were committed before RV met poorvi.so ashutosh wasn't planted in her life by RV.but maybe he bribed ashutosh to do all the drama before the wedding.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I felt he already knows everything and this all Ashuthosh drama was orchestrated by himself....

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Veer's brother Tapish.He doesnt know RV.RV had snatched their contract in the beginning of the show.So he doesnt like him.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

And her husband had also enmity with Rv....Who is that actor ???I saw him somewhere is he the one in yeh hai chahthein Rudraksh brother or the one who in Naagin5 Veer's brother ...