Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Really?

How u even compare these things?

We already have a lot of issues to deal with.

Maldives continues this nonsense humanity crisis will be on us and the whole world except a few nations would be seeing drama.

Not that I any of these actors most of them are fake and opportunist.

The point here is Maldives survives majorly due to our tourism, we gave them water to drink, and free vaccines still doing nonsense and what not.

I don't think Indians are obliged to take care of everyone's humanity when we aren't safe due to shitty neighbors surrounding us.

I was only talking about celebs..that too not all of them..many like PC, Dia, Swara have had the guts speak on Gaza..i don't want India or Indians to do anything..and my comment was not for indians but these celebs ..most of them are hypocritical to the T..their morality and humanity is so selective and agenda driven..but you on the other hand are calling an entire country and its people shit..so i rest my case here..

being a canadian citizen..i could care less for Gaza..but if you ever bother to even see whats actually happening there..you would realize what needs to be spoken about which sadly is not being spoken esp by people who have some sort of power or influence..

Edited by cougarTown - 8 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

the most powerful country USA..does it all the time my friend..they don’t have any right to moral police people when they have destroyed countless countries..and waged wars without proof of things..and no potent proof has been produced by Canada on direct involvement of the government either..their own opposition leader is calling Trudeau unreliable..

I don't want to derail the thread but there's plenty evidence and the US isn't Moral policing. A similar assassination attempt was uncovered on their soil as well. The Department of Justice has clearly named INDIA. Trudeau as I said isn't fit to be PM, but his statements hold true. Other than the Nationalist Media of India, it was Indian agencies(RAW) & Modi who have been criticized everywhere.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-charges-indian-national-with-conspiracy-assassinate-sikh-advocate-2023-11-29/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/11/30/india-sikh-murder-new-york-canada-narendra-modi/71741430007/

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Canada and Maldives are two completely different issues.

Canada did not target Indian people, Maldives targeted Indian people but sometimes some people are unable to see these simple things, especially on the Bollywood forum.

Maldives did not fire the government ministers because they felt the comment was wrong.

Tourism is the largest sector of economy in Maldives and makes up almost 60% of their foreign exchange earnings. India is one of the topmost contributor to the tourism sector. They had to fire those ministers, it was damage control.

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Where is the conspiracy here? That those stupid things were said by those three ministers is a fact. A puny country of 6 lakhs whose tourism industry relies heavily on Indian travelers cannot afford to make such immature and hateful remarks and not expect any repercussions. Just coz those ministers were suspended doesn’t alter the facts and Maldives is in no state to dictate terms to India.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ridiculous. Boycotting an entire country because of a few people’s unsavory comments? Why not boycott Canada then, eh? smiley36

brilliant reply smiley36
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

who cares? pm modi has a long list of violent things hes done do we expect everyone not to call a murderer a murderer anymore? stand with the truth

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Im amazed to see anti-India comments on this forum Remember that next time you see an Indian movie or obsess over an Indian celeb.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Two of the many filthy comments by the Ministry of Maldives. The Indian Govt btw hasn't even responded to this YET, this is all organic outrage....as it should be. I can understand people's agendas....some aren't Indian at all, some despise the ruling regime but I don't know how an INDIAN cannot be offended by this. smiley36

GDLEKd_WsAAKDow.jpeg

GDODI8LbgAA40Bd.jpeg

Edited by Haila_tu - 8 months ago
Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The US has been doing this all the time. It indulges in regime change operations, a long history of interference in other countries and killings by its CIA. It’s in no position to wag a finger at India especially when the terrorist has been making threats against India on American soil and is being protected by the American machinery.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Not just racist . These remarks are all about religious hatred against Hindus.