Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

'Unidentified hooligans ' vandalised the place. How hard is it to identify them? If they're gonna claim the cctv cams at the hospital were 'faulty' there must be some in the street. The BJP is def milking it ,dishing agenda driven sympathy for the victim , but it's possible those were actually TMC workers. They say the body was found in the seminar room but who knows. And pretty sure she was dragged there. It's female instinct not to let your guard down in isolated halls ,corridors etc. It sounds like the seminar hall was brought into the picture by the hosp administration to make it sound like she had something to do with what happened.

Now that I think about it, it could be very much possible that the girl was dragged there forcefully or her body was left there after committing the crime. I mean we are being told that she was found in that rundown seminar hall and she went to sleep there at 3 in the night. I don’t know what to believe to be honest. Or may be since a lot of government hospitals don’t provide resting rooms for doctors on night duty it could be possible too that she went to rest her eyes there for a bit and was attacked while she was sleeping. What I find astonishing is that despite having cctv cameras, why can’t they zero in on the culprits? Surely hospital buildings are isolated and eerily quiet at night time, especially some wards but it’s not possible that none of the people present there heard anything? Did they not sense any suspicious activity? Everything seems fishy.
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: e1t53e

This case instantly reminded me of another similar case which also happened to a medical professional at her very work place in 1973. It’s been more than 50 years but unfortunately nothing changed for the women of India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruna_Shanbaug_case#:~:text=Aruna%20Ramchandra%20Shanbaug%20(1%20June,result%20of%20a%20sexual%20assault.

Aruna’s case was so horrific too, that ward boy was a monster, if I remember correctly she was a beautiful young woman engaged to be married to a doctor just before the incident happened,
she was in the MICU in a total vegetative state for 42 years before she passed on,

for over four decades a group of nurses and doctors at KEM hospital Mumbai looked after her with utmost care and dedication and always hopeful that one day she would recover.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Alia also spoke about this she is right the law of the land should change not women https://www.instagram.com/p/C-qGT1qTYDe/?igsh=MXFodmZpMnlmc3pxMg==

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: priya185

Alia also spoke about this she is right the law of the land should change not women https://www.instagram.com/p/C-qGT1qTYDe/?igsh=MXFodmZpMnlmc3pxMg==

Alia did right by bringing the statistics. Govt needs to change the law for rape related crimes. Otherwise nothing will change.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Kudos to Alia Bhatt for speaking up 👏

1184330 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-r8d49IWvu/?igsh=MWx1eWtqdmExZ2x6dg==

four words four words

Edited by Aurora_77 - a month ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Hanging the rapist is too generous of a punishment. Skin them alive and castrate them until they’re begging to be killed. These weak son of a bitches deserve the most heinous form of torture as a lesson for all future rapists.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This story has left me shaken to the core.

I wonder who they are trying to save. The investigation should have been straightforward. They could test the semen samples against every man who was present in the premises during that period. Cctv footage should be able to confirm who entered and exited the building.

It's horrific to think that the people who committed this crime must come from some level of influence.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Hanging the rapist is too generous of a punishment. Skin them alive and castrate them until they’re begging to be killed. These weak son of a bitches deserve the most heinous form of torture as a lesson for all future rapists.

I know. But the Indian law will never allow that. So hanging them is the least they can do. They don't have any right to live.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

I know. But the Indian law will never allow that. So hanging them is the least they can do. They don't have any right to live.

This is where I wish citizens could take matters into their own hands, especially the family members of the victim. If that was my relative, I wouldn’t ever be satisfied by a mere hanging. Sometimes inmates in jail uphold justice better than the legal system. The way these rapists get punished in jail by fellow inmates is satisfying. Wish the court of law learned a thing or two from them.

Edited by JayaBachan - 1 months ago