Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The post-mortem report is so awful

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

It suggests a rape before murder. No word from majority bollywood or politicians as usual expected. Cowards.

Principal said many weird things. He was transferred many times and kept coming back to the College. And also gave weird statements on the murder.

Now they are breaking for renovation. They quickly burnt the girl .

No point in waiting for any divine intervention. We have to protest. After so many years of nirbhaya we are still in same place or even worse.

And also identify those who are quiet and trying to suppress those who are protesting. They might be potential rapists or rape supporters.

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 22 days ago

This is so terrible.....first the gang rape and then terming it as suicide and trying to destroy the evidence.....Mamta Banerjee should take the moral responsibility and resign......smiley11

This is so so sad....

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This incident has shook me to the core! 😞. Women aren’t even safe at their work places! Imagine a doctor saving lives losing her own life at a HOSPITAL! And to think that that sweet innocent woman was already on a 36 hour duty and just went to take some rest. Each year humanity reaches a new low!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

The post-mortem report is so awful

It’s extremely disturbing and haunting! 😞. I can’t begin to imagine the torture she must have went through in her final hours, and I am pretty sure there were at least a few men involved, I don’t think only 1 man is capable of inflicting so much of damage on a person’s body.

Originally posted by: infinity101

This incident has shook me to the core! 😞. Women aren’t even safe at their work places! Imagine a doctor saving lives losing her own life at a HOSPITAL! And to think that that sweet innocent woman was already on a 36 hour duty and just went to take some rest. Each year humanity reaches a new low!

And just like in the Nirbhaya case....victim blaming and shaming has been started....seriously what is wrong with some people....smiley44

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This is so terrible.....first the gang rape and then terming it as suicide and trying to destroy the evidence.....Mamta Banerjee should take the moral responsibility and resign......smiley11

I can’t believe that they tried to tamper with the evidences, I have read that the room next to the crime scene began renovation work just before CBI was about to start their investigation! It’s out and out a case of foul play and the hospital authorities must be involved!