Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I can’t believe that they tried to tamper with the evidences, I have read that the room next to the crime scene began renovation work just before CBI was about to start their investigation! It’s out and out a case of foul play and the hospital authorities must be involved!

Yes I saw that video....it is a shame and scary that they are openly destroying evidence....kissi ka koi darr nahi hai.....

It’s extremely disturbing and haunting! 😞. I can’t begin to imagine the torture she must have went through in her final hours, and I am pretty sure there were at least a few men involved, I don’t think only 1 man is capable of inflicting so much of damage on a person’s body.

I was listening to some interviews and I stop when they start to describe her...it is horrific....and to imagine that a human being went through that torture...imagine the pain of her parents...

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

And just like in the Nirbhaya case....victim blaming and shaming has been started....seriously what is wrong with some people....smiley44

That b*stard principal of college was victim blaming too! His license should have been permanently cancelled for failing to take up necessary actions after her death and misleading the victim’s parents, calling it a case of “suicide” but instead he has been transferred to another college! How shameful and despicable! Each and everyone who has tried to cover up this crime should be given the strictest punishment possible along with the actual perpetrators! For how long the women would be treated as second class citizens and an object of lust at the hands of these monsters? Jab ek qualified working doctor apne khud ke hospital mei safe nahi hai toh iss duniya mei ek bhi ladki kahi bhi safe nahi hai!
Edited by infinity101 - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I was listening to some interviews and I stop when they start to describe her...it is horrific....and to imagine that a human being went through that torture...imagine the pain of her parents...

They weren’t even allowed to go near her body for 3 long hours 😞 The hospital authorities kept them waiting and misleading them!
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This case instantly reminded me of another similar case which also happened to a medical professional at her very work place in 1973. It’s been more than 50 years but unfortunately nothing changed for the women of India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruna_Shanbaug_case#:~:text=Aruna%20Ramchandra%20Shanbaug%20(1%20June,result%20of%20a%20sexual%20assault.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't know about this incident until I saw Alia made a statement. So disgusting and so tragic especially right before Independence Day. In what world could anybody believe this was a suicide when it's an obvious rape and there were multiple perpetrators because one person alone could never inflict this much damage.

I'm glad some celebs are spreading awareness. Swara Bhasker has also been tweeting.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

The perpetrators should be hanged. They don't dederve to live.

TMC is playing politics at this time. That is disgusting.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s extremely disturbing and haunting! 😞. I can’t begin to imagine the torture she must have went through in her final hours, and I am pretty sure there were at least a few men involved, I don’t think only 1 man is capable of inflicting so much of damage on a person’s body.

Extremely disturbing ! I'm pretty desensitised to terrible stuff but I felt so sick hearing about this. Unfortunately one man alone can be capable of inflicting unimaginable damage on a woman but the swabs indicate there were many. That's what terrified me. The quantity of ******. That after such things we could just end up being a crime scene marked by their DNA. Like a final insult. It's so scary and sad.

Doctors are often assaulted in this country by mobs but here the poor girl had worked a 36 hr shift. So when you read about the struggle that may have occured ,in the p m report ,the technicalities are terrifying. Waking up to this when your body is that exhausted and then having to struggle.

If the r*pists are her coworkers those people are healthcare providers too. People we trust with our bodies !!

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

There was something terribly wrong with the way the media covered Nirbhaya's case. They called it a r*pe case. It was a lot more than a r*pe case. They didn't r*pe her and let her be. They put her through all kinds of cruelty and murdered her. It was more of a murder case than a sex crime. What they did to her went way beyond men overcoming and raping a woman where women aren't safe.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

This incident has shook me to the core! 😞. Women aren’t even safe at their work places! Imagine a doctor saving lives losing her own life at a HOSPITAL! And to think that that sweet innocent woman was already on a 36 hour duty and just went to take some rest. Each year humanity reaches a new low!

No good deed goes unpunished