Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: FireFli

Muslims are the victims everywhere, they have been targeted for making terrorist attacks on India and America ,they are targeted in Britain for grooming and raping kids there, they are targeted for aggressively making religious conversion from other religions to Islam by raping women and killing the family members . They are considered to be a problematic community all over the world. Of course, they will get defensive when always being targeted for the deeds of fellow men. I think people need to stop overtly criticizing people who follow Islam and like them , they have feelings. Lets stick to criticizing Christians, Hindus and Jews because we are not victims like them.

certain muslim logic is only muslim lives matter. when hamas attacked raped and murdered innocent civilians in israel, nobody had any issue. when israel retaliated they use usual victim card.

they had issue with caa nrc but pakistan deported lakhs of afghani people from pakistan last month, nobody had any issue.

uighur muslims in china is an issue but muslims dont care as they clearly know they cannot mess with china. therefore total silence.

they had no issue with kashmiri pandits but crying when 370 is abrogated. why ? because they are fellow muslims. no other reason.

sorry guys we 130 crores hindus sikhs liberal muslims christians buddhits atheists we indians are tired of hypocrites. we have a strong leadership now. we may have made mistakes with our economy and social harmony but we are working towards to solve them.

take care of ur people and let us live in peace.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I'm sorry to hear that. I believe it everyone has a right to report on rape for a woman of any culture.

Did you get warned for posting that article?

Do u have the details of that thread or post pls? I can certainly have a look into it to see why u got warned if you'd like me to, because posting an article or a topic on it shouldn't normally ignite a WL.

Lol i would bet there's more to that story.. with key facts omitted.smiley2smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

From lakshwadeep vs Maldives topic diverted to Israel - Palestine, Russia - Ukraine,women safety smiley44

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Question: Was this MP ever punished?

https://twitter.com/RanaAyyub/status/1705166964853780687

snatch thumbnail

this rana ayyub is a fraud. she collected all the money to help sanjeev bhatts family and paid not a single penny to them.

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Lol i would bet there's more to that story.. with key facts omitted.smiley2smiley36

I'll look into it if I get details of it, as CA is for everyone.

I best not find you lurking in that thread num num. smiley14

Edited by carisma2 - 8 months ago
snatch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Some people in hate for the govt just forget that the hate was just not for PM but they were throwing racist comments at Indians in general.

But then again this forum is filled with people who will say anything against India.

https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1744219733749363156?s=20

lets not accept their fake apology. this drama has been running since ages. we should not give another chance to hypocrites.

Diandraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

this rana ayyub is a fraud. she collected all the money to help sanjeev bhatts family and paid not a single penny to them.

I could care less about Rana. What about the MP who openly dissing entire Muslim community standing in Parliament. Was he ever punished or it is a normal day in Parliament?

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diandraa

Question: Was this MP ever punished?

He apologised before the Privileges Committee. Even Rajnath Singh apologised on his behalf... a big deal in a system where politicians seldom apologize.

Now, question should be whether Danish Ali, the MP who made deogatory remarks against Modi that provoked MP Biddhiri was ever punished? Did he even apologize? You think Rana ji will ever ask Danish Ali?smiley2smiley36

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 8 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Koi nahi. The same celebs will run to Maldives for their next vacation😂😂 moye moye