Celebs call out for boycott Maldives - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Meven

Legallysmiley37

Bold- That's why sanctions were imposed duh smiley36 Russia is still selling cheaper then why make US papa happy under the garb of payment issues, and why meet putin.looks like India is confused and tangled trying to play both sides smiley2

what you had made no sense. smiley36 India is buying oil as long as the rates are below sanction levels. And it will keep doing so. It stops when the price exceeds. And the US can sanction Russia all it wants, something it has done umpteen times. smiley37Did we really need to spin something so simple as that?smiley36So you can have the duh backsmiley2smiley37

Banned

[Post Removed]

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

it's important to highlight issues of women safety wherever they are. Totally acknowledge that India too has problems and that we need to do better in that regard.

that said, why so much mirchi when someone is pointing out those issues about Maldives? smiley2smiley36

Muslims are the victims everywhere, they have been targeted for making terrorist attacks on India and America ,they are targeted in Britain for grooming and raping kids there, they are targeted for aggressively making religious conversion from other religions to Islam by raping women and killing the family members . They are considered to be a problematic community all over the world. Of course, they will get defensive when always being targeted for the deeds of fellow men. I think people need to stop overtly criticizing people who follow Islam and like them , they have feelings. Lets stick to criticizing Christians, Hindus and Jews because we are not victims like them.

Edited by FireFli - 8 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

it's important to highlight issues of women safety wherever they are. Totally acknowledge that India too has problems and that we need to do better in that regard.

that said, why so much mirchi when someone is pointing out those issues about Maldives? smiley2smiley36

This whole forum is all about Anti India even now many are trying to bring US, Canada, Russia and still will say aren't allowed to say anything against India smiley29

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meven

USA ka bamboo is doing the talking here, is the point, so they let India off the hook for hiring assassins on their land. Trudeau didn't budge but India is dancing nowsmiley2

Lol that is some dancing you got. India putting together a committee to investigate... a committee that will do nothing. smiley2smiley36

You want to see real dance? It is french president coming to India on short notice. And the maldives firing those 3 racist ministerssmiley2smiley37

Palak2812 thumbnail

Lol that is some dancing you got. India putting together a committee to investigate... a committee that will do nothing. smiley2smiley36

You want to see real dance? It is french president coming to India on short notice. And the maldives firing those 3 racist ministerssmiley2smiley37

Some people in hate for the govt just forget that the hate was just not for PM but they were throwing racist comments at Indians in general.

But then again this forum is filled with people who will say anything against India.

https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1744219733749363156?s=20

Banned

[Post Removed]

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireFli

Muslims are the victims everywhere, they have been targeted for making terrorist attacks on India and America ,they are targeted in Britain for grooming and raping kids there, they are targeted for aggressively making religious conversion from other religions to Islam by raping women and killing the family members . They are considered to be a problematic community all over the world. Of course, they will get defensive when always being targeted for the deeds of fellow men. I think people need to stop overtly criticizing people who follow Islam and like them , they have feelings. Lets stick to criticizing Christians, Hindus and Jews because we are not victims like them.

I think its fashionable in woke circles to criticize Hindus, Jews and white christians to fit their Diversity agenda. These communities undermine the theory that one needs handouts to do well... the bedrock of wokism.

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 8 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

People needing to come up with new IDs to attack Indians. How cowardly.smiley13smiley2

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I got a warning for posting tweets where women were threatened with rape and violence for supporting Palestine and Nathu was against it not long ago and probably even reported it. Tweet was deleted and I was slapped with a warning and told my tweets provoked people on the forum since the guy making this treats was an Indian. I’m not sure but I believe Nathu was one of the people who reported that post therefore I don’t believe he’s trying to bring awareness to crimes against women. It’s definitely agenda driven cause even if he didn’t report it he was in favour of the action that was taken. I know this cause he liked the comments of the person that was directly arguing with me about that specific tweet saying I posted it to defame ALL Indians smiley36.

I'm sorry to hear that. I believe everyone has a right to report on rape for a woman of any culture.

Did you get warned for posting that article?

Do u have the details of that thread or post pls? I can certainly have a look into it to see why u got warned if you'd like me to, because posting an article or a topic on it shouldn't normally ignite a WL.

Edited by carisma2 - 8 months ago