Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Hmmm---India should stop helping these countries--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First and last thing why 51 muslim countries not helping Gaza hamas ---by giving them free visa--accept them as refugees----they can go to pakistan, turkey egypt maldives and so many other muslim countries---come on u r so selfless--u have to help ur brother and sisterssmiley4

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

the most powerful country USA..does it all the time my friend..they don’t have any right to moral police people when they have destroyed countless countries..and waged wars without proof of things..and no potent proof has been produced by Canada on direct involvement of the government either..their own opposition leader is calling Trudeau unreliable..

Very aptly said. US kare toh ramleela, hum karein toh character dheela.smiley36 I think the US effed up here- French/ Macron will get more deals for his country and Russia will get more orders. US will regret Canada going public with this and being put between a rock and a hard place in having to speak against India. It knows china is its key strategic threat for which it would want India. Pannu and trudeau are just sorry characters it has to humor for now.

Btw, US state dept is run by anti-India wokes. The defense dept is more pragmatic.

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 8 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just love the fact that some maldivians have a foot-in-the-mouth racist disease. smiley36Thanks to them, we will have greater impetus to develop our own island destinations. Current govt has transformed so many Indian cities, including Varanasi and Ayodhya, and they will do the islands too!

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Why are self proclaimed feminists so much against bringing awareness to women safety in Maldives? I was just bringing awareness to a well known incident that happened in Maldives and the hotel's and Maldives government's apathy towards the incident.

There's one more incident about harassing a married couple ( not related to rape) that I posted in the same post.

Yet this member supari khala keeps attacking me with rape obsession jibes but is still not banned. 🤷

Am with you on this, bro. I think it is important to highlight issues of women safety... and to point out the seamier side of some places to create greater awareness.

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Am with you on this, bro. I think it is important to highlight issues of women safety... and to point out the seamier side of some places to create greater awareness.

U wrote in my support... Now

Not that you will be facing the attacks first time... But still smiley36

Nathu Thank-you for bringing this into awareness. The cases against women, children and men should be brought forward. Sometimes humans live in their own bubble and have no idea of how ugly the world can be outside of it.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Just love the fact that some maldivians have a foot-in-the-mouth racist disease. smiley36Thanks to them, we will have greater impetus to develop our own island destinations. Current govt has transformed so many Indian cities, including Varanasi and Ayodhya, and they will do the islands too!

Current govt also relaxed LTC rules and extended it it Andaman and Lakswadeep.

They have been trying to build these places, started from Central Employees and now when Maldives took udta teer for no reason it made it easier for them.

Bro if u haven't seen see the Sabarmati River front joh mast change hua hain waha.

Banned

[Post Removed]

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

IMG_0590.jpeg

^^^Here we go with the selective rape tweets from Nathupyare again. What is with this members rape news obsession? How is this relevant to this thread?

This member has a history of constantly weaponizing rape news to take jibes at different cultures and countries. It’s highly disturbing to see sexual assault and rape being weaponized to pass a narrative.

Agreed. There was no need to bring up rape. I don't see rape being brought up so frequently anywhere on the internet except IF for "awareness" in a 15 member BWF forum in a boycott Maldives topic.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meven

It is modi's India who is looking like fool after USA put a bamboo up their a$$es. Trudeau retracted in your wet dreams. It was USA who gave information to Canada after your drug dealer nikhil Gupta spilled beans in front of undercover US agent in an attempt to hire more kills. Indian media looked like a fool after threatening Canada with nuclear attack.

Your relations with West are being tested. Raw is thrown out of USA and UK. Russia knows India can't be trusted. They are not accepting your rupees for crude oil payments and recently you didn't allow their oil ships to unload fearing US sanctions and went back to Iraq and UAE for oil demands.

Your relations with all neighboring countries are hostile. Your folks electing anti-minority govt to promote Hindu supremacy. This govt is all about Hindu appeasement and piss everyone else off. India is headed for disaster and its going to take years to undo the damage this govt has done.

Modi is a mere troll, not fit run a country.

Lol is this why French are making a beeline to India and Putin is wanting to get together with Modi? The americans will come around too. The biden admin just had to throw a few bones for now to the wokes. It will be fighting for every Indian vote soon. smiley2Some spin you got on hindu appeasement and damage to India too. Too much buddysmiley36