|| YRKKH: BTS, SM Updates and Spoilers Thread #3 || - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Ruhi's DDP continues, usse toh woh bandage wala non-Rohit handle nahi hua tha, ab iss halat mein Rohit ko kaise sambhal legi smiley36

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Wow. Prat's makeup is done so tastefully for a change. She is looking gorgeous.

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree.

It’s funny how beauty truly is expressed from within. I feel Roohi’s character is made to be more womanly and beautiful than Abhira’s, who still has a child like look. But the same beauty is being considered a vamp bc of her personality and intentions.

Abhira is so beautiful and wholesome from within.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Woah, she's legit stunning! Makeup on point, and she's totally slaying this look. Offscreen, she's so chill and soft-spoken – love that cute personality. 🌸
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Woah, she's legit stunning! Makeup on point, and she's totally slaying this look. Offscreen, she's so chill and soft-spoken – love that cute personality. 🌸

even though i do not like how they are potraying ruhi on screen but prats seems happy women. Her eyes has that chamak which only comes when she smiles. I have only seen some clips where that chamak came. I guess when she enacted child ruhi thab dekha. This one

https://x.com/SiriuslyKaira/status/1747131970725834899?s=20

She seems like fun loving girl. smiley1

Edited by firewings_diya - 7 months ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Agree.

It’s funny how beauty truly is expressed from within. I feel Roohi’s character is made to be more womanly and beautiful than Abhira’s, who still has a child like look. But the same beauty is being considered a vamp bc of her personality and intentions.

Abhira is so beautiful and wholesome from within.

Yup, I genuinely wanted to ship her and Rohit together. Thry made a lovely couple. Maybe we would have gotten to see this pretty side of Prat more then. Her gaudy makeup just does not do it for me. She looks like a daayan. This party makeup is good.

But again, Ruhi's personality is so ugly right now, that no matter how pretty the actress is, the character will end up looking ugly.

Sam is really gorgeous as well. Her offscreen reels are too pretty. It's just that she gets gareebon wale kapde as she is poor. Hopefully her wardrobe gets upgraded eventually lol.