"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #3 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Why don’t channels and PH pay more attention when they are casting parallel leads ? I mean AD is very difficult to watch onscreen as aira. Her flat dialogue delivery and bland expressions suck the life out of scene

Eagerly waiting for the part of script which sold Zaid to Wahaj!

AD is such a bad choice as Ayra. I finished today's episode in less than 10 mts. I completely skipped all her scenes with her boss n bhabhi.

Eagerly waiting for the part of script which sold Zaid to Wahaj! ---Me thinks that its his love for Fahad Mustafa that made him yes to Z and also bagging a 8 PM slot on a channel through the year is a big thing n I don't think anyone would let go off that chance especially for someone who had just started to experience the taste of success.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am really as confused as you.I don't know where the story is heading. MJ's actions today made zero sense to me. At this point, the story is gravitating towards a very cliched space. I truly hope that's not the case.

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Zaid doesn’t care of his dad or business. He really gets uncomfortable when his dad is about to say anything about Ayra, nothing else matters to him , his company loss nothing.

That idiot Zaid 24/7 only thinks about Ayra and gets upset when she is ignoring him or anyone says about her.He would have given big wide smile if she was talking to him and winning that contract,

This time MJ did not tell Asif about her plans or what she did. Why I feel Asif can tilt towards Ayra if she has potential..
Why I don’t feel like they r husband and wife in real sense.

Edited by Memu1 - 9 months ago
Memu1 thumbnail

Why I started feeling like they are using MJ , to make Zaid and Ayra come more closer.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Memu1

Why I started feeling like they are using MJ , to make Zaid and Ayra come more closer.

You know what, even though this show seemed to promise Wahaj and Ayeza, I would be fine with him ending up with Ayra but there’s something off about her. It doesn’t feel like she loves Zaid but is rather depending on his love to keep supporting her no matter what. Something she isn’t willing to do for him. Plus they deliberately did show them having some passionate love affair, like I think either would be fine without the other in their life. What’s there to root for?

My only reason for siding with Ayra is that if Asif and MJ win, it would mean power, bullying, money and scheming conquers all.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi1983

I am really as confused as you.I don't know where the story is heading. MJ's actions today made zero sense to me. At this point, the story is gravitating towards a very cliched space. I truly hope that's not the case.

What cliche are you talking about? I’m so confused at this point that I can’t even figure that out.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think it shows MB is every business person of her class. She can be a bitch, and owns up to it without being apologetic.

Also I’m still confused how Ayra is a project leader without much prior experience and bagged a big project? Didn’t make sense to me. And what does she even do exactly? Is she just creating RFPs or she’s running them. Neither of these things make any sense and I think after this debacle she can kiss her career goodbye forever lol

Memu1 thumbnail

Looking at what happened, there was flaws in her report, which was missed earlier and was given contract.

MK can argue on what she did ?

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think it shows MB is every business person of her class. She can be a bitch, and owns up to it without being apologetic.

Also I’m still confused how Ayra is a project leader without much prior experience and bagged a big project? Didn’t make sense to me. And what does she even do exactly? Is she just creating RFPs or she’s running them. Neither of these things make any sense and I think after this debacle she can kiss her career goodbye forever lol

And she won the contract too!!! How??
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memu1

Looking at what happened, there was flaws in her report, which was missed earlier and was given contract.

MK can argue on what she did ?

Really did they say that. I think I missed that