Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

yet to watch the episode but… doesn’t zaid want the deal back?

He was happy when he got the news par bhagwaan jaane uske dimaag mein kya chal raha hai aur kya pata chal gaya usesmiley24

He had only two dialogues today - best of luck ayra and congratulations ayra smiley39

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Watched it. It was again boring & they are back to square one. Though I feel like what MJ did was expected regarding contract, she didn't have to get Ayra fired to keep the conflict going on btw Ayra & Zaid. Now Zaid is back with sympathising Ayra. Urghhh! I can't stand Ayra. They are hell bent on making Ayra a victim. Looks like last week scene was just a lollipop & they are back to Ayra 🙄

I wasted my 1 hour to watch ayra ka face on the screen the whole time smiley26

Zaid ko guilt mein jeene mein aur logo ko sympathy dene ke alawa aata kya haismiley39

Good for nothing guy..abhi mj ke sath dinner date pe gaya hai...kis motive se gaya hai bhagwaan jaanesmiley44

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Welcome to the ayra show!!!

- the show no one asked for since 2023

Edited by bips - 9 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Didn't watch but seems like same old Ayra chant smiley36

I hate everyone involved in this drama for misleading promotion.smiley39

Ayra Ayra Ayra ....drama name needs to be changed.smiley35

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I wasted my 1 hour to watch ayra ka face on the screen the whole time smiley26

Zaid ko guilt mein jeene mein aur logo ko sympathy dene ke alawa aata kya haismiley39

Good for nothing guy..abhi mj ke sath dinner date pe gaya hai...kis motive se gaya hai bhagwaan jaanesmiley44

What? MJ ke saat dinner date? Wo kab hua? I thought wo precap wala scene where he says don't advise about Ayra and my matter, wo dining table tha

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Didn't watch but seems like same old Ayra chant smiley36

I hate everyone involved in this drama for misleading promotion.smiley39

Ayra Ayra Ayra ....drama name needs to changed.smiley35

@bold me too 🙄

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

What? MJ ke saat dinner date? Wo kab hua? I thought wo precap wala scene where he says don't advise about Ayra and my matter, wo dining table tha

I think they are out in a restraunt also mj was getting ready in black outfit🤔

Mub baby ayra ko chodho and talk about you, zaid ke sath apni dosti yaad karu future discuss karosmiley44

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why don’t channels and PH pay more attention when they are casting parallel leads ? I mean AD is very difficult to watch onscreen as aira. Her flat dialogue delivery and bland expressions suck the life out of scene

Eagerly waiting for the part of script which sold Zaid to Wahaj!

Edited by Winterberry - 9 months ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Why don’t channels and PH pay more attention when they are casting parallel leads ? I mean AD is very difficult to watch onscreen as aira. Her flat dialogue delivery and bland expressions suck the life out of scene

Eagerly waiting for the part of script which sold Zaid to Wahaj!

Her clothes are boring just like her. Plain blue today. She has same clothes of every dull colour it seems.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok I’m not sure what to say. The Ayra vs MJ and Asif show it is with Zaid fluttering around in the background. I was hoping he would get more lines so we hear his point of view but somehow they managed to give him less.

So where is this story going? At this point I can’t root for Zaid/Ayra or Zaid/Mubashira.

I will always have a problem with Ayra because I feel like she has always been this way and it isn’t a shift in personality because of her circumstances like Zaid thinks. She’s always been dismissive of Zaid, unimpressed by anything he does for her and does whatever she wants without considering her feelings. He’s always tried to prioritize her and just craves some attention from her that he doesn’t get. She’s also terrible at communicating with him and keeps him in the dark about most things until last minute (like her job). Working for his direct competitor when she knew how against it he was is also quite disrespectful. Also her telling het bhabi that she’s okay as long as Zaid loves her gave me the impression that she wants to keep doing whatever she wants and taking his love for granted. She’s pushing him to his limits.

MJ, what can I say? I was rooting for her and sensed some genuine change. I’m still confused because she seemed to have real feelings for Zaid in last week’s scene. What she did today was so underhanded. She’s just like Asif. Why did she risk all that progress she made with Zaid? Is it really just about the win for her? I don’t think being bipolar makes you scheme, does it? I thought it was just manic and depressive states which at the moment she is controlling with meds I think. We know how against Zaid is in doing things that are unethical so this isn’t going to sit well with him. Does Zaid know something? What was that stare at the end?

So now we’re back to Zaid feeling guilty over what his family has done to Ayra and pitying her, and upset MJ over her attitude. I’m so confused but probably not as confused as Zaid is between his wives 😂 I think Asif actually made a passing remark that Zaid is stuck in the middle consoling all of them. Of course he felt no sympathy for him.

One thing I had liked about MJ And Zaid’s interaction in the last episode was that Zaid was actually drawn and attracted towards MJ. It wasn’t pity or guilt which is usually the motivating factor for him.