Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

After listening what happens my mood has went off. Now their relationship will go back to what it was. Not interested in Zaid Arya. If Arya was taking revenge, it would have been intersting. But it doesn't seem so.

Exactly it's over now, last episode we had hope for mj zaid endgame but looks like bechari mubashira akele hi reh jaayegismiley18

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MJ planning and loosing project was much better twist than she blackmailing to get the project.

I feel like Zaid , trying to figure which wife will strike next !

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Bechari ne itna sab kuch kiya sasur ko khush karne par ye bhul gayi ki galti se bhi ye baat pati ko pata chalega toh itne dino se jo sautan ko sehen kar rahi thi woh sab pe paani fir jaayegasmiley44

Now if zaid gets to know about her hand in getting back the deal so it's over for mj and zaid, sapne mein bhi nahi accept karega woh mubashira kosmiley6

So the same project she gets back?

Anyway I don't know what the team wants to show honestly & which direction the show is going in. Do they want to just show MJ left alone and that her mental condition is irrelevant?

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are they going to upload the episode on YouTube or what?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bechari ne itna sab kuch kiya sasur ko khush karne par ye bhul gayi ki galti se bhi ye baat pati ko pata chalega toh itne dino se jo sautan ko sehen kar rahi thi woh sab pe paani fir jaayegasmiley44

Now if zaid gets to know about her hand in getting back the deal so it's over for mj and zaid, sapne mein bhi nahi accept karega woh mubashira kosmiley6

yet to watch the episode but… doesn’t zaid want the deal back?
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

This thumbnails are wild smiley36

IMG_5383.jpeg

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Mj blackmailed the person who gave the deal so looks like Zaid came to know about this hence he gave an angry stare to mj

https://twitter.com/Spread_love777/status/1744387080036442160?t=dVwPfkeITY-rVHWUpxr2Lg&s=19

If it’s corporate espionage then threatening is valid .
arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

So the same project she gets back?

Anyway I don't know what the team wants to show honestly & which direction the show is going in. Do they want to just show MJ left alone and that her mental condition is irrelevant?

Tell me about it!!!!

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Are they going to upload the episode on YouTube or what?

Me too waiting for it though I am not that curious now

Watched it. It was again boring & they are back to square one. Though I feel like what MJ did was expected regarding contract, she didn't have to get Ayra fired to keep the conflict going on btw Ayra & Zaid. Now Zaid is back with sympathising Ayra. Urghhh! I can't stand Ayra. They are hell bent on making Ayra a victim. Looks like last week scene was just a lollipop & they are back to Ayra πŸ™„