Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago
So much Ayra 🙄 Looking forward to Zaid and MJ scenes but I’m worried. Wasn’t that the setting of what Ayeza posted as their last shooting day? Unless they shot that last and out of sequence, I’m hoping it doesn’t mean that’s it for them

Originally posted by: bips

Ayra here, ayra there, ayra everywhere

.... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

I actually feel asleep while watching her and her precious bhabhi chat. Woke up at the last scene... Absolute snooze fest

Way to Kill your own show.. And zaid is such a lame character.. What did we do to deserve them???

We fell for the wrong promotions 😂

I can't believe the amount of screenspace Ayra and her bhabhi has. Absolutely stupid repetitive scenes. Ayra asusual just expects from Zaid & bhabhi tries to make her understand that she has to try as well..

Bas bhabhi ke ghar ke samaan ka repair dekhna baaqi tha

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

What the eff is wrong with Zaid? All MJ said was she wants to chose his outfit. It was a fun little banter. Dude’s got Ayra’s thoughts so far up his butt that he choses to remove the frustrations on Mubashira.

I don't think it was playful from MJ's side. The way she said was like she used to in initial episodes.. 😂

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Also Ayra is really selfish. When she got the deal, she didn't care that Zaid must be unhappy or whatever. She was happy in her celebrations, having a car blah blah. But when Zaid got the deal, madam didn't have the courtesy to join. She says she doesn't feel like. This was her chance to make a place.

Word.

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think the banter wasn't playful but it gave me passionate se*ual energy vibes lol. I think it amuses him to push her down a little, because he might be the only person she really accommodates.

Yes actually. They do have sexual energy if you ask me.

When they are together in a room, I feel ke oooof dekho sexual energy vibes 😂

You are right. It amuses him bcz he knows her true nature and also he knows she will do whatever he says. Knows her weakness. I think only difference is that now he likes her and is may be a little bit ok with it whereas in the past he used to dislike that..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Your RJ is being a creep. Please samjhaao thoda

Writer ko pucho, character u turn liya hai smiley37

Ideally RJ would have an affair and the girl would be some pretty hot rich elite chic. Ye main khud bol rahi hu ki affair karta smiley36

But you got one thing right…he’s Ashleigh’s RJ smiley37 (thats how Nameer pronounces my username smiley36)

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

I don't think it was playful from MJ's side. The way she said was like she used to in initial episodes.. 😂

No re pehle ye logon ko dabaa deti thi smiley37

This was biwi ka haq jataane wala type smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hmm smile kiya tha but itna clearly dikha nahi thanks to badars horrible lightingsmiley26

But if he wanted to have a playful banter then he could have used a better tone, because the way he said the dialogue it gave me their post marriage fights dejavusmiley18

He could have focused on the smile more. I liked that it was like a previous scene but with important changes. MJ giving in but phrasing things in a sarcastic tone and Zaid finding it all amusing after. That would have never happened before.

Originally posted by: arshi1983

n u know what it’s just us(the ones in this IF Mein group) who feel this way. Twitter n rest of the Mein world perceive her as a positive character despite her actions lol.What did they notice in her that we might have missed or didn't quite grasp?

But I did see on twitter last week after bedroom scene how people loved it and they were like finally something with MJ and Zaid...

But yes there are many who consider Ayra positive and can't believe that people can like MJ bcz supposedly MJ is the negative character and everything's happening bcz of her and she is faking everything even the bedroom scene. Lol

I mean look how happy she was in that white night dress after they plan for Turkey trip. She was so happy when he was protective and calls her meri biwi Infront of that police officer. She genuinely likes him

Edited by arfanazneen - 9 months ago
anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It wasn't meant to be playful. He obviously doesn't want her to order but then it was evident to him that the way she requested it was fake. Which I think he doesn't mind now. He knows she is a control freak. Her fake request amused him & he is okay with her now I guess. There's some development

Agreed, I actually liked that particular scene. She is Mubashira Jaffer - when she insistently said (or rather ordered) that she will pick his clothes, she was being her true self. Agreed, she now controls her self and has changed for better in a considerable way. But she is what she is. The highlight was the contrast of this with the parallel scene - last time when she picked two sets of clothes for him, he downright refused any of her choices, made some very depreciative comments and she as well was not ready to back off. Both their 'meins' clashed head on in that scene. But, today both their 'meins' accommodated each other and found a middle ground. Neither she was pretending nor he was ready to buy any nonsense from her. He cannot be ordered, but he knows that is how she functions and her mock-request that was made upon his comment amused him. His head shake with a slight smile, I guess, was his way of saying 'unbelievable'. Yes, he is quite ok with the 'true' MJ and she is more than fine with making adjustments for him. It was a nice scene, because if Zaid is to fall in love with MJ, it has to be with 'true' her.