Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Azekah is just not charming enough to make Ayra likable. Ayra would have been better off if she was actively trying to take revenge on the family but instead she’s trying to make her home there. The scenes with her bhabi are a big snooze fest. Both terrible actresses!

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi1983

The 2 min sequence in the hotel room between Z n Mub is like the shot of espresso for me to continue with Mein. Mub really jazzes up Z and it’s a real head-scratcher why the writer didn't dig into their dynamics more. Mub adds so much spark but then comes Ayra, and with their whole ‘blah’ thing, Z sinks even lower into the boredom pit. Why is Ayra so unlikeable?It’s frustrating when a character that’s meant to be positive ends up rubbing us the wrong way. She’s just not clicking for me.Here scenes with her bhabhi need to stop! She totally seems like a snob, and seriously, what was she thinking when she barged in to grill them about the email? There's a smoother way to handle that kind of situation, you know? How’s one supposed to interpret this scene- is it to display her forthrightness? For me, it gave off a snobbish vibe with the tone/manner she used. Sorry abt the rant! I’ve never hated a positive(supposedly) character this much! Thanks AD!

I think the reason we dont like her and Zaid together is, Arya treating him like crap & he is on his knees for her. It just looks pathetic.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Why am I getting all negative vibes here ! Something will happen to Aira courtesy- RJ . She will either die or land in coma , and it will be MJ who will expose RJ .

I was thinking Rayyan will make it look like she's having an affair with him..
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Also Ayra is really selfish. When she got the deal, she didn't care that Zaid must be unhappy or whatever. She was happy in her celebrations, having a car blah blah. But when Zaid got the deal, madam didn't have the courtesy to join. She says she doesn't feel like. This was her chance to make a place.

She is like a child whose parents refused her a toy.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

What the eff is wrong with Zaid? All MJ said was she wants to chose his outfit. It was a fun little banter. Dude’s got Ayra’s thoughts so far up his butt that he choses to remove the frustrations on Mubashira.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It wasn't meant to be playful. He obviously doesn't want her to order but then it was evident to him that the way she requested it was fake. Which I think he doesn't mind now. He knows she is a control freak. Her fake request amused him & he is okay with her now I guess. There's some development

I think the banter wasn't playful but it gave me passionate se*ual energy vibes lol. I think it amuses him to push her down a little, because he might be the only person she really accommodates.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

What the eff is wrong with Zaid? All MJ said was she wants to chose his outfit. It was a fun little banter. Dude’s got Ayra’s thoughts so far up his butt that he choses to remove the frustrations on Mubashira.

MB should wear a hot night dress smiley36

Originally posted by: arshi1983

The 2 min sequence in the hotel room between Z n Mub is like the shot of espresso for me to continue with Mein. Mub really jazzes up Z and it’s a real head-scratcher why the writer didn't dig into their dynamics more. Mub adds so much spark but then comes Ayra, and with their whole ‘blah’ thing, Z sinks even lower into the boredom pit. Why is Ayra so unlikeable?It’s frustrating when a character that’s meant to be positive ends up rubbing us the wrong way. She’s just not clicking for me.Here scenes with her bhabhi need to stop! She totally seems like a snob, and seriously, what was she thinking when she barged in to grill them about the email? There's a smoother way to handle that kind of situation, you know? How’s one supposed to interpret this scene- is it to display her forthrightness? For me, it gave off a snobbish vibe with the tone/manner she used. Sorry abt the rant! I’ve never hated a positive(supposedly) character this much! Thanks AD!

Totally agree with you.

Also she tells her bhabhi she is trying? From which angle is she trying to fit in? Like you said she is a snob. She thinks she is the epitome of positivity. But is that the way to grill the guests? No etiquettes. Yes, she does ask him if she can help with the menu or whatever but in another moment barges in and questions..how is one supposed to like her in that home? Same. She rubs me the wrong way. I just hate this supposed positive character (which I don't think is actually positive) Just because she is from middle class bg and they faced things bcz of Asif doesn't mean she is positive/right. It's just victimising her. Other than that, what did she actually do for Zaid. Wants constant attention, if he doesn't madam ignores his calls. Expects too much. If Zaid thinks Mubashira is badtameez, he should look at his so called right biwi who is equally badtameez.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think the reason we dont like her and Zaid together is, Arya treating him like crap & he is on his knees for her. It just looks pathetic.

n u know what it’s just us(the ones in this IF Mein group) who feel this way. Twitter n rest of the Mein world perceive her as a positive character despite her actions lol.What did they notice in her that we might have missed or didn't quite grasp?