"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #3 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Why did they have to make RJ a creep? Can they not do it without bringing this misbehaving angle..

You won't believe me but I always thought what if MJ & Zaid go on a business trip together without Ayra so that things can proceed & looks like this trip might happen

Also that scene with police was interesting where Zaid is angry & says Meri Biwi hai. (They would not add this scene unnecessarily na?)

Man they look so damn good together. Why did they have to waste this potential

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Man they look so damn good together. Why did they have to waste this potential

Yess they are glowingsmiley42

Kuch toh romance de de badar bhai mj aur zaid ka, bhagwaan bhala karega aapkasmiley13

Also Ayra is really selfish. When she got the deal, she didn't care that Zaid must be unhappy or whatever. She was happy in her celebrations, having a car blah blah. But when Zaid got the deal, madam didn't have the courtesy to join. She says she doesn't feel like. This was her chance to make a place.

Also Ayra is really selfish. When she got the deal, she didn't care that Zaid must be unhappy or whatever. She was happy in her celebrations, having a car blah blah. But when Zaid got the deal, madam didn't have the courtesy to join. She says she doesn't feel like. This was her chance to make a place.

Exactly so self centered she issmiley26

And now we have to see ayra khane mein kya khayegi, ayra pure din ghar mein time pass kaise karte hai , ayra kitne baar bhabhi ke pass jaati haismiley11

God ,asif please iska kaam tammam kar do yaarπŸ™

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why did they have to make RJ a creep? Can they not do it without bringing this misbehaving angle..

You won't believe me but I always thought what if MJ & Zaid go on a business trip together without Ayra so that things can proceed & looks like this trip might happen

Also that scene with police was interesting where Zaid is angry & says Meri Biwi hai. (They would not add this scene unnecessarily na?)

Ooh I need to see this scene. I hope they don’t take as long as they yesterday uploading it

Zaid needs to fu*k offsmiley35

Sirf mj ko attitude dikha sakta hai, ayra ke saamne bheegi billi ban jaata haismiley35

Mj please divorce him, he just wants to be ayras doormatsmiley7

The dinner date scene would come in next episode smiley6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Exactly so self centered she issmiley26

And now we have to see ayra khane mein kya khayegi, ayra pure din ghar mein time pass kaise karte hai , ayra kitne baar bhabhi ke pass jaati haismiley11

God ,asif please iska kaam tammam kar do yaarπŸ™

Seriously man..so much screenspace to her unnecessarily scenes. Khaana, bhabhi, repairing of bhabhi ka ghar. WTH. I understand that they have to give her screenspace but more then MJ & Zaid combined? Matlab kuch bhi.

Also again today she said my bro also died bcz of them. Idk why he doesn't like me bcz I am poor. I mean, she married in that family even though she thinks they are responsible. Then she is dying for Asif's approval? Shameful. Matlab according to me she is selfish and shallow. Also bhai MJ is also Zaid's wife. Why can't he spend some time. Ab kya Ayra ko latkaake phire har Jaga like vikram betaal

That meri biwi hai is justa 🍭

Pure episode mein ayra ka chehra jo dikhana haismiley11

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Ooh I need to see this scene. I hope they don’t take as long as they yesterday uploading it

There's also a scene where MJ says Mein nikaloongi kapde. Zaid's expression changes instantly and says order hai toh no and request hai toh will think..she requests toh he says yes & leaves. Then he smiles and nods his head at her behaviour πŸ˜‚