Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

She can do anything. In fact all characters are unpredictable. Badar and Writer Zanjbeel are expert in giving shock to viewers which we don't expect. Both love dark characters so maybe they turn Ayra negative. I am really looking forward to that one scene where Ryan was pushing Ayra smiley29

Don't know about the story and all, but Badar is an excellent director. The way the bedroom scene and yesterday's window scene was done- written, directed and acted very well. Wahaj may not be getting much screen space - in fact, it looks like he got a good break shooting this show🤭...he's hardly there like some ten or twenty percent...still, I'd say it is one of his best performances. The entire casting, including Ayra's is excellent.

Yeah, I understood they are capable of giving shock when the bedroom scene came ....it looked too soon, but they meshed it in expertly. 😉

Unpleasant shocks too ...yes, very much possible. Writers can turn any character around, unless they fall in love with their characters. I hope Zanjabeel loves both Zaid and MJ more than giving nasty twists to their story.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago

She can do anything. In fact all characters are unpredictable. Badar and Writer Zanjbeel are expert in giving shock to viewers which we don't expect. Both love dark characters so maybe they turn Ayra negative. I am really looking forward to that one scene where Ryan was pushing Ayra smiley29

Yes. Even I want to see that seen where Ryan is stopping/pushing her.

There was one drama of Badar and Zanjabeel "Cheekh" i can't forget the scene where Bilal character pushed Ushna character from the terrace. It was so unpredictable and horrific scene. That scene still give me chillssmiley28. It was one of the best directed and written scene as well. Bilal gave his best performance in that scene smiley20

chicksoup thumbnail

There was one drama of Badar and Zanjabeel "Cheekh" i can't forget the scene where Bilal character pushed Ushna character from the terrace. It was so unpredictable and horrific scene. That scene still give me chillssmiley28. It was one of the best directed and written scene as well. Bilal gave his best performance in that scene smiley20

I just read synopsis of Cheekh and Balaa by the same writer- director team...🙄 Goodness! Twist after twist and murder after murder....what did I sign up for! 🫣

Indeed, anything is possible. Just this story so far, didn't look dark like the other two.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I was confused like WTH happened. I didnt even realise she was ra*ped/ assaulted. Too much censor for me. That show is actually based on old hindi movie, Damini.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Cheekh is a remake of a bollywood movie though. Just the end is different slightly. The show is more depressing cuz of the ending.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Zaid is a definition of a confused person to me, also a bad judge of character and can't comprehend his own relationships. Also very inconsistent.

Ohh yes. I watched Cheekh while it was ongoing. Loved it. But they shouldn't have killed Saba's Imad Irfani as well. It was totally unnecessary. Too many tragedies. Her husband (Imad) was also such an ideal character.

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I was confused like WTH happened. I didnt even realise she was ra*ped/ assaulted. Too much censor for me. That show is actually based on old hindi movie, Damini.

She wasn't raped as far as I remember. He propositions she resists and then he tries to assault but she resists & eventually he kills her..

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ohh yes. I watched Cheekh while it was ongoing. Loved it. But they shouldn't have killed Saba's Imad Irfani as well. It was totally unnecessary. Too many tragedies. Her husband (Imad) was also such an ideal character.

This! That is the only difference from the movie Damini, her husband doesn't die and doesn't support her initially.