Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes. Can be. Bcz he should fall for her for the way she is. If she changed completely just for him & then he likes her then kya fayeda?

Ofcourse like you said narmi aagayi hai usme & this was important bcz it wouldn't have worked out with anyone if she was still like she was in starting wale episodes. I would really like to see Zaid falling for her irrespective of all these things & admitting it. This had so much potential but they are really wasting it was running things in a loop

So this is my issue with him falling for MJ too. Is it a fake MJ? I thought so originally but I think some changes are authentic. It’s a nice thought to accept someone who was as aggressive, arrogant and throwing tantrums around the clock but in reality it’s very difficult if not impossible. I never blamed Mohib for leaving but it was how he went about it that was terrible. I don’t know if MJ is bipolar or not but if she is and she doesn’t manage her disease then she would be extremely difficult to live with and most people leave the relationship in that case. It really isn’t fair to a spouse to endure any kind of abuse if the person isn’t actively trying to manage their illness. Right now it looks like MJ is medicated and maybe she needs that to manage her disease. Even with that though, I imagine she can still have lighter versions of her manic and depressive states. I think if someone loves you, they would have to put up with it and love you through it. What MJ was doing earlier was not reasonable but moments of weaknesses are still possible. He needs to know about her mental illness. Again, I don’t think it’s an excuse for bad behaviour. I don’t think scheming, plotting and planning is part of the disease - I think that’s all MJ 😂
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Wasn’t this with husband# 1 ?

I don’t think this has happened yet and it looks like it’s Zaid’s room. We haven’t seen MJ lose it in a while.
Ria23 thumbnail

That head shake in the end was like Ye nahi sudhregi 😂

Zaid can either give a glare or a thank you. Nothing else😆

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Zaid’s character wasn’t that bad till the 2nd marriage. Since then he has been reduced to a supporting role. I still don’t feel Zaid and Arya are the endgame. Either everyone will be alone or MJ will win by some way at the end.

Yeah he had this whole arc of going head to head with his dad, moving out and proving himself to his dad and himself that he can make it on his own. Then Ayra created this condition of having his father’s involvement and MJ orchestrated the entire second wedding. Now he silently kind of follows along. He’s extremely stressed out but we aren’t getting his perspective which we need soon.
Edited by unicornhugs - 9 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Does anyone know how many episodes this show has left ? Unless there are still many episodes to go, the chances of ZaidxMJ is looking very unlikely.

No idea but until the last episode I was kind of sure they would end up together. Now? I’m not sure. I don’t think he’ll be okay with her if he finds out about what she did to get the contract
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

No idea but until the last episode I was kind of sure they would end up together. Now? I’m not sure. I don’t think he’ll be okay with her if he finds out about what she did to get the contract

Everyone in the show is grey shaded not good nor bad . We can’t be sure how Zaid would react if he really falls in love with her.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So this is my issue with him falling for MJ too. Is it a fake MJ? I thought so originally but I think some changes are authentic. It’s a nice thought to accept someone who was as aggressive, arrogant and throwing tantrums around the clock but in reality it’s very difficult if not impossible. I never blamed Mohib for leaving but it was how he went about it that was terrible. I don’t know if MJ is bipolar or not but if she is and she doesn’t manage her disease then she would be extremely difficult to live with and most people leave the relationship in that case. It really isn’t fair to a spouse to endure any kind of abuse if the person isn’t actively trying to manage their illness. Right now it looks like MJ is medicated and maybe she needs that to manage her disease. Even with that though, I imagine she can still have lighter versions of her manic and depressive states. I think if someone loves you, they would have to put up with it and love you through it. What MJ was doing earlier was not reasonable but moments of weaknesses are still possible. He needs to know about her mental illness. Again, I don’t think it’s an excuse for bad behaviour. I don’t think scheming, plotting and planning is part of the disease - I think that’s all MJ 😂

Zaid definition of love is if u love someone - stand by them , support them , be the anchor , adjust and accommodate . He is loyal and sincere

MJ - She is unhinged and will go any lengths to make that person happy , she can burn herself or other too .

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Actually, did the psychologist give the diagnosis as bipolar disorder ?🤭

She's just a pampered kid with a lot of insecurities, who couldn't take it that a guy she trusted and had control over, left her...that too with her best friend - it was twin betrayal, so she went overboard with her reactions.

She's on some medication to calm her down,plus she's on meditation too...and that seems to help her not lose her control. She's really trying hard, because she understood Zaid means business when he said he'll divorce her.

She's faking only the plotting to get back at Ayra- the whole understanding and congratulatory bit to Ayra is all fake...but what she has for Zaid is her true self...though she may not have fully processed the extent of her feelings. MJ is not a person who will sit and analyse like that, I feel- unlike Zaid.

She takes things as they come. Her emotions and how much Zaid matters to her and why he matters etc.- unlikely she will process that until someone points it out to her. She has that huge hangover of her mother leaving her- that insecurity makes her not even look at love. Deep down, she might feel she will not be loved by anyone ...so, she didn't even keep that as a requirement in her first marriage.

She wants only one thing- loyalty. And Zaid has denied her that already. She's just doing everything to make him feel loyal to her so he won't leave her. That means she has to play it in such a way that Ayra is out of Zaid's life.

Mubashira wants Zaid's loyalty...And Zaid will be loyal to the person he loves. He never thought he'll develop feelings for MJ while he's married to Ayra- he was confident that MJ will be happy being a fashion icon and influencer. In her quest to get Zaid to be loyal to her, she ended up changing things about her that he seems to love and appreciate. Those changes happened organically...she didn't create it.

Right now, she's just happy to get Zaid's attention and she's not even focusing on why she's happy. She's just happy when he's around her. Until one day she realises- Haan, mujhe pyar hua tha ...🤭

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Zaid going to MJ’s room or Ayra repeatedly ignoring her husband are not part of her plan and plotting. Zaid and Ayra are incompatible and were doomed to fail even if there was no Mubashira in their life, that’s why I feel they can’t be the endgame.

Edited by 2RsFan - 9 months ago

Who knows..may be she is just playing with him.

Why would she leave him after she was okay with being a second wife.

She can do anything. In fact all characters are unpredictable. Badar and Writer Zanjbeel are expert in giving shock to viewers which we don't expect. Both love dark characters so maybe they turn Ayra negative. I am really looking forward to that one scene where Ryan was pushing Ayra smiley29