Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

This could be getting to a point where....

Zaid can't say 'yahan rehna hai toh tareeke se rehna'. He doesn't say that to anyone ever. He may disapprove of many people at many points in time, but there are no actual demands.

He can't demand anything of her. If he did and she did it for him...just like she agreed for the marriage with Ayra - and he loves her because she changed herself for him...damn, why can't he love her for who she is.

Ismein itni toh narmi aagayi haina ...she's constantly worried about him, shielding him from Asif's ire.

She will go any extent to hurt herself for him. Her love is slowly taking her towards that. She is not happy unless she sees him happy. Love has changed Mubashira.

It's time for Zaid to take back his words. Woh apne tareeke se rahegi. And he will appreciate her and love her like that.

May be they are taking the story there.

Yes. Can be. Bcz he should fall for her for the way she is. If she changed completely just for him & then he likes her then kya fayeda?

Ofcourse like you said narmi aagayi hai usme & this was important bcz it wouldn't have worked out with anyone if she was still like she was in starting wale episodes. I would really like to see Zaid falling for her irrespective of all these things & admitting it. This had so much potential but they are really wasting it was running things in a loop

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

They are so ravishing, I CAN'T! That's my only takeaway from every episode. smiley36 I can't help but think how interesting it would have been had they shown MJ getting married to Asif and not Zaid. Asif is everything MJ needs. smiley15 NGL, i think it's still not too late.. smiley37

All, these two have to do is, come in the same frame and Voila they have this electric chemistry! smiley36 I feel, their dialogue exchanges also unintentionally add to it.. like today when he said "Haan Mubashira, so tell me the good news!" smiley36 Like how do we move beyond all this and look at someone as boring as Zaid?! smiley36

Sharam behn sharam

Tum sasur se usko shauhar banane ke doch rahi ho🤣🤣

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I have been a silent reader. I feel Asif will be framed for MJ’s misdeeds and end up in jail at the end.

Interesting.

I never thought Asif would have such a big role after marriage. Nice to see he's constantly irking Ayra. t

It's very likely that Ayra will target him first and MJ might have to pay up for him.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Interesting.

I never thought Asif would have such a big role after marriage. Nice to see he's constantly irking Ayra. t

It's very likely that Ayra will target him first and MJ might have to pay up for him.

Also he needs to face his karma for Ayra’s brother. MJ is being so cordial with him for a reason and I feel he’s in for a huge shock soon.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also he needs to face his karma for Ayra’s brother. MJ is being so cordial with him for a reason and I feel he’s in for a huge shock soon.

Ayra's brother was such a tragedy actually. MJ may not have processed it beyond a bad luck...and it's actually bad luck. I don't think even Asif thought he'd die. He'd so used to using his goons to get things done in business...he doesn't see it as he caused someone to die. Weirdly enough, Ayra doesn't see it that way either.

2RsFan thumbnail

Zaid’s character wasn’t that bad till the 2nd marriage. Since then he has been reduced to a supporting role. I still don’t feel Zaid and Arya are the endgame. Either everyone will be alone or MJ will win by some way at the end.

Ria23 thumbnail

I feel actress playing ayra is pretty bland, expressionless while acting.

Like i dont feel the vibe, what she is trying to portray nothing. With her even zaid seems monotonous.

Ria23 thumbnail

I hope zaid mubashira is end game in the show.

Still keeps mubashira characterization same. I want her to tone it down but not completely change

Edited by Ria23 - 9 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I feel actress playing ayra is pretty bland, expressionless while acting.

Like i dont feel the vibe, what she is trying to portray nothing. With her even zaid seems monotonous.

Yes she can’t act . She is so bad that everyone is rooting for the villain to win.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I hope zaid mubashira is end game in the show.

Still keeps mubashira characterization same. I want her to tone it down but not completely change

Does anyone know how many episodes this show has left ? Unless there are still many episodes to go, the chances of ZaidxMJ is looking very unlikely.