"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #3 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

It's an old scene I think. Even comments say that it's old.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Badar has given wahaj two most spineless and boring charcters in the ptv history smiley26

He had literally no scope for performance in mpht and now in meinsmiley18 bas zinda lash bane rehta haismiley24

I was actually thinking now that MJ makes Zaid interesting. She gets him to come out with all his energy. God, his life would be so dull and boring without her! 🀭

Just think about it. Zaid has come out with his most interesting expressions while interacting with MJ. He's so monotonous with Ayra. That's what makes Zaid- MJ so special. She shakes him out of his lazy look. πŸ˜‚Even their early interactions and fight look so interesting. This guy comes out of Zombieland when MJ is around. 😌

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Zaid babu hum bhi aise hi head shake karte hai tujhe ayra ke peeche ghumte dekh dekh since episode 1smiley39

True. I toh feel like case kardun inpe for wrongly marketing the show & throwing Ayra in our faces all the time, more than the supposed leads

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Wasn’t this with husband# 1 ?

No this is Zaids room..comments say it's old but I don't remember watching this scene

Originally posted by: chicksoup

I was actually thinking now that MJ makes Zaid interesting. She gets him to come out with all his energy. God, his life would be so dull and boring without her! 🀭

Just think about it. Zaid has come out with his most interesting expressions while interacting with MJ. He's so monotonous with Ayra. That's what makes Zaid- MJ so special. She shakes him out of his lazy look. πŸ˜‚Even their early interactions and fight look so interesting. This guy comes out of Zombieland when MJ is around. 😌

Zaid doesn't want his life to be interesting..

He wants to eat dal chawal for 50 Saal till he diessmiley39

Tangdi kebab, hakka noodles hazam nahi hota hai ussesmiley39

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

True. I toh feel like case kardun inpe for wrongly marketing the show & throwing Ayra in our faces all the time, more than the supposed leads

Atleast ramsha khan ko cast kar leta toh bhi achha hotasmiley24 I wanna see wahaj and ramsha together, they looked cute in that biscuit adsmiley13

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Agreed. Yes, MJ married second time as a way to save her face. Wanted to make this marriage work to show people but it did look like she had a soft spot for Zaid since the beginning and slowly she actually started liking her. Also, like you said only she seems to be a true lover. Now, just because she likes/loves Zaid, we can't expect her not to behave like she did. We knew she could do it, people should not really be surprised.

My only point was why would they make her lose Ayra her job bcz if Ayra still worked for Faqar, they could have kept the conflict btw Zaid & Ayra.

Yes, even Zaid's love has limits like how he immediately married MJ without even waiting for some time, Ayra toh we can't even talk about.

But it's all so weird. Idk where this is all going..if this is all a scheme to just push Zaid & Ayra together then gosh!

This could be getting to a point where....

Zaid can't say 'yahan rehna hai toh tareeke se rehna'. He doesn't say that to anyone ever. He may disapprove of many people at many points in time, but there are no actual demands.

He can't demand anything of her. If he did and she did it for him...just like she agreed for the marriage with Ayra - and he loves her because she changed herself for him...damn, why can't he love her for who she is.

Ismein itni toh narmi aagayi haina ...she's constantly worried about him, shielding him from Asif's ire.

She will go any extent to hurt herself for him. Her love is slowly taking her towards that. She is not happy unless she sees him happy. Love has changed Mubashira.

It's time for Zaid to take back his words. Woh apne tareeke se rahegi. And he will appreciate her and love her like that.

May be they are taking the story there.

Ria23 thumbnail

Mj and her father-in law bond 😎

Coolest sasur-bahu jodi

chicksoup thumbnail

Both disappointment and disapproval.

And then he knows there's nothing he can do about it. πŸ˜‚

Beyond feeling bad for Ayra - like he would feel for anyone - I don't think Zaid feels anything more for Ayra now. She has disappointed him too, big time ...if she was on their side and won for them, he would have been so...so .... proud of her.