Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

The scene yesterday - Aira walks away, then Asif too , it’s Zaid who is glaring at her and he also walks away leaving MJ alone

https://x.com/ZamanSelvia/status/1744433969146511791?s=20

Ghair muyayna muddat Tak...this will go on forever...

I love this scene. So much intensity in his glare, but there's no hatred. ❀️

MJ needed to shield herself from this glare, but he didn't confront her regarding this.

Zaid hated Ayra working for rivals. He hated losing the contract...still, he won't enjoy this victory.

Makes me doubtful now. Does he know the full extent of the plotting?

He knows an email has been sent from Ayra's account and that's why she has been terminated. He tried contacting her because he knew how upset she'd be. (She refused to pick up, just like she ignored his calls while the success party was going on. Interesting that she didn't feel she needed him at both ends of the spectrum. Is Zaid just a status symbol for her now? She doesn't need him to fulfill her emotional needs, apparently. )

If an email has gone, Zaid should have a fair idea who is behind it. This is what I felt.

He just stares at MJ, sees her looking away, and he shakes his head and moves away. Thank God he didn't confront her. And I'm so glad he gave her that look. Good to see that interaction between them.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

This is so true smiley36. Whenever i see Zaid onscreen i feel his lazy energy through my screen. He is looking so dull and lethargic. This show is a disappointment only because of Zaid played by Dear Wahaj ..

MJ and Daddy cool star of this show smiley20

Badar has given wahaj two most spineless and boring charcters in the ptv history smiley26

He had literally no scope for performance in mpht and now in meinsmiley18 bas zinda lash bane rehta haismiley24

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago

Till the time Zaid won't consummate his marriage with mubashira I won't believe that he will love her and want her companionship ..

Usko abhi dekhke aisa lagta hai ki ayra ki naam ki mandir bana ke uski pooja karega 24/7smiley39

Agreed. Yes, MJ married second time as a way to save her face. Wanted to make this marriage work to show people but it did look like she had a soft spot for Zaid since the beginning and slowly she actually started liking her. Also, like you said only she seems to be a true lover. Now, just because she likes/loves Zaid, we can't expect her not to behave like she did. We knew she could do it, people should not really be surprised.

My only point was why would they make her lose Ayra her job bcz if Ayra still worked for Faqar, they could have kept the conflict btw Zaid & Ayra.

Yes, even Zaid's love has limits like how he immediately married MJ without even waiting for some time, Ayra toh we can't even talk about.

But it's all so weird. Idk where this is all going..if this is all a scheme to just push Zaid & Ayra together then gosh!

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chicksoup

MJ needed to shield herself from this glare, but he didn't confront her regarding this.

Zaid hated Ayra working for rivals. He hated losing the contract...still, he won't enjoy this victory.

He knows an email has been sent from Ayra's account and that's why she has been terminated. He tried contacting her because he knew how upset she'd be. (She refused to pick up, just like she ignored his calls while the success party was going on. Interesting that she didn't feel she needed him at both ends of the spectrum. Is Zaid just a status symbol for her now? She doesn't need him to fulfill her emotional needs, apparently. )

If an email has gone, Zaid should have a fair idea who is behind it. This is what I felt.

He just stares at MJ, sees her looking away, and he shakes his head and moves away. Thank God he didn't confront her. And I'm so glad he gave her that look. Good to see that interaction between them.

Was it look of disappointment or disapproval?
Does he know MJ is behind it or that he thinks Asif and MJ were up so late waiting to see broken Aira ?

Yes , even I noticed how aira was not sure Zaid was calling her to celebrate his win or share her sorrow πŸ™, I was like girl u just don’t know him, strange how her bhabhi has better judgement of Zaid char than aira , to think he would call to celebrate his victory ?

The dinner between Zaid - MJ hopefully it will clear things and we will understand what exactly Zaid thinks about all this joshanda.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have been a silent reader. I feel Asif will be framed for MJ’s misdeeds and end up in jail at the end.

Originally posted by: chicksoup

That head shake in the end was like Ye nahi sudhregi πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/daqueeeennnn/status/1744615643280982107?t=UYqtHXEgZVlwUsWhp4IMGg&s=19

Has this scene aired already? If yes can someone tell me in which episode

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wasn’t this with husband# 1 ?

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

That head shake in the end was like Ye nahi sudhregi πŸ˜‚

Zaid babu hum bhi aise hi head shake karte hai tujhe ayra ke peeche ghumte dekh dekh since episode 1smiley39