Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Why is ther so many scenes of daddy hottie and MJ and why do they have so much chemistry? smiley36

They are so ravishing, I CAN'T! That's my only takeaway from every episode. smiley36 I can't help but think how interesting it would have been had they shown MJ getting married to Asif and not Zaid. Asif is everything MJ needs. smiley15 NGL, i think it's still not too late.. smiley37

All, these two have to do is, come in the same frame and Voila they have this electric chemistry! smiley36 I feel, their dialogue exchanges also unintentionally add to it.. like today when he said "Haan Mubashira, so tell me the good news!" smiley36 Like how do we move beyond all this and look at someone as boring as Zaid?! smiley36

Edited by XshopaholicX - 9 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Zaid is like Sab ke Saath - Sab ka Vikaas but rest all are I Me Myself mode.

Good you pointed out ,Zaid knows MJ well and he is giving her free passes just like he does to Aira and Asif. But till when?

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Zaid is like Sab ke Saath - Sab ka Vikaas but rest all are I Me Myself mode.

Good you pointed out ,Zaid knows MJ well and he is giving her free passes just like he does to Aira and Asif. But till when?

Till he knows for sure what his heart actually wants.

What Zaid does for Ayra is what MJ is doing for Zaid actually. Zaid atleast knows Ayra will be loyal to him. MJ doesn't even have that guarantee...she can only hope that one day he will love her back...still she will kill her ego to do 'anything for Zaid'. In this drama so far, to be honest, only she appears to a true lover.

Even Zaid tells Ayra what the limits of his tolerance and patience are.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago

This is so true smiley36. Whenever i see Zaid onscreen i feel his lazy energy through my screen. He is looking so dull and lethargic. This show is a disappointment only because of Zaid played by Dear Wahaj ..

MJ and Daddy cool star of this show smiley20

Winterberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Till he knows for sure what his heart actually wants.

What Zaid does for Ayra is what MJ is doing for Zaid actually. Zaid atleast knows Ayra will be loyal to him. MJ doesn't even have that guarantee...she can only hope that one day he will love her back...still she will kill her ego to do 'anything for Zaid'. In this drama so far, to be honest, only she appears to a true lover.

Even Zaid tells Ayra what the limits of his tolerance and patience are.

The scene yesterday - Aira walks away, then Asif too , it’s Zaid who is glaring at her and he also walks away leaving MJ alone

https://x.com/ZamanSelvia/status/1744433969146511791?s=20

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Really beginning to wonder if this story actually happened.

Beyond all the face palm moments ...one can't deny all this is very realistic.

Mubashira:

She might be quite a lamb in love, but when it comes to business and winning Zaid for herself, she's not going to back down. Kuchh bhi chalega. Unfortunately for her, Zaid doesn't subscribe to that philosophy of hers.

So how much should she change herself for Zaid? She doesn't walk behind him like a meek wife and to Zaid's annoyance, she doesn't wait for him to open the door for her or let him stride ahead ... that's pure MJ. She also loves to see it as his victory...she's the businessman 's wife ... quite happy with that tag.

Well played, says Asif. Yes, MJ has played this game well because no one can predict her moves. She focuses on her actions and gives no reactions...that's an excellent attitude actually, so long as it didn't lead to her discrediting an honest person, maligning her name professionally. Now Ayra can only work for Zaid or get in somewhere on MJ's recommendation. Is that what Mubashira wants? Get Ayra to work for Zaid so he can see more of the differences he didn't see before marriage?

Ayra:

She is the wronged one definitely in this incident. We can only sympathise with her. No one would want to be in her position, seeing all that hardwork pulling you down. Then again, who would choose to be in her position? Willingly, forcefully, become a second wife and challenge the existing hierarchy, make a place for herself...when all this could have been done outside Asif's empire. She could have been a team with Zaid, which is what he dreamt of...she disappointed him twice. First, by refusing to take him without his family, and now by refusing to work with him. She should have trusted him both times. She will have to pick between Zaid and her dreams, her profession, her need to excel... because Zaid is politically correct when it comes to dealing with an ambitious wife, but he's not enjoying it.

Ayra's bhabhi: She is doing a good job of moving on. Respect has been restored to her, so Ayra getting married instead of running away, was a good move. If Ayra got married to a divorced man, the respect wouldn't be any less. Bhabhi tells Ayra she hopes these tragedies will bring her closer to Zaid...yes, provided Ayra learns not to react ...

Kash and Rayyan: Rayyan is a fool and he will soon pay for his stupidity. All that remains to be seen is how he will be exposed.

Zaid:

He adjusts way too much for Ayra. He goes according to protocol. This is what he is supposed to do as a husband, so he will do it. He will congratulate her even when he is hurting and wishing there was someone to take that hurt away ..that someone would actually notice what he needs. Still, protocol requires he is a loving and protective husband...he will be that.

That glare he gave MJ...he knows she's capable of manipulating the social media, threaten his own sister with divorce...so this is nothing new for him. He has displayed to her clearly his disapproval.

Will he enjoy this victory? Unlikely. Will he stand up and demand justice for Ayra? I really wonder if the writing will get there.

He still has MJ as a business partner...

He still has MJ as a lover who will kill herself before seeing him hurt...

And he has the MJ he would love to hate, except he has some feelings for her that won't go away just like that.

Great observations. I noticed MJ proudly adding in that she’s a business man’s wife. Asif tries to dismiss and demean Zaid which is in contrast to what he used to say about him before. Apparently he was basically running the place according to him. I guess he was obedient and following daddy’s rules at that point. He probably doesn’t trust his judgement since Ayra came in the picture. MJ does stick up for him though - she said Zaid was suffering too by losing the contract.

Good point about him being aware of some of MJ’s capabilities and lets some of it slide.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't catch the muddat dialogue between MJ and Asif. What was that about?

Did she say it's a long wait ...or what?

What did that mean? I needed English translation for that
Winterberry thumbnail

I didn't catch the muddat dialogue between MJ and Asif. What was that about?

Did she say it's a long wait ...or what?

This one ?

https://x.com/ZamanSelvia/status/1744439299133886961?s=20

Edited by Winterberry - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ghair muyayna muddat Tak

Till the cows come home

For an indefinite time....

Who knows..may be she is just playing with him.

Why would she leave him after she was okay with being a second wife.