Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Zaid was once in love with MJ , my guess he confessed and rejection must have been either brutal or heartbreaking enuf for Zaid to shut down her completely.

Zaid then moved on, made a mental list on what not he wants in his partner. He doesn’t want any of SoBo MJ and so he choose Thane version of MJ , Aira may not be rich , stylish but she is basically Passive narcissist. Anyways Zaid finds Aira perfect , he calls it love but to me he was never looking for love,he went thru that feeling once , and was broken he will not want to go thru that again. that’s why Aira fits bill for him - Aira was never Lovey Dovey , she is different.

So back , Aira rejected and he goes ahead with marriage with MJ , his former love who rejected him once and now agreed to marry him - he was not choice but kind of onky option . Imagine u love somebody they reject u , fall in love and marry someone like Moib and then when he dumps her she decides to marry u - this could be reason why Zaid won’t let MJ in , he thinks if tomorrow she finds someone she is capable of leaving him again and he doesn’t want to go thru pain again and here Aira is shield he choose, his commitment to her will protect him from pain he thinks MJ will / might give . With MJ he expects love in return and with Aira he needs her to protect himself from MJ .

Edited by Winterberry - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

MJ scene has come already. It's written tonight 8 pm. So it's an old promo.

Zaid... thinking about MJ as usual. This is his usual depressed look when he's not around her ...heavy heart thinking about her ..

Or thinking he has failed Ayra and he has to choose between them now.

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The MJ-Zaid scenes in Turkey are all lollipops. I won’t be surprised if all the development is tossed out and their relationship is back to square one when they return from Turkey

How can we call them lollipop scenes? They remind us this couple exists in this show...😂Yeh bhi hai...lollipop bhi nahi...just memory tablets. 🤣

Anyway,love story has moved. We know Zaid had feelings which MJ ignored because she didn't think loving anyone was a great idea.

I hope here we get MJ's monologue on why she rejected him. Why she didn't believe in love until recently...it's nice to know.

They have grown closer together for her to demand his time and he loves to oblige her. ❤️

Originally posted by: chicksoup

MJ scene has come already. It's written tonight 8 pm. So it's an old promo.

Zaid... thinking about MJ as usual. This is his usual depressed look when he's not around her ...heavy heart thinking about her ..

Or thinking he has failed Ayra and he has to choose between them now.

Oh right! That is why I was thinking that I have seen MJ in this outfit, sitting upset but wasn't sure.Totally missed the tonight part in the pic.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Many scenes still to come

Ayra demanding 5 cr from Asif

MJ back in Zaid’s room and yelling while he ignores her

Zaid closing a room’s door

This Ayra demanding 5 Cr ..

What are the possibile scenarios?

As a joke, I can say it is Asif's ultimate nightmare or coveted dream...😂🤣...ya but it's a serious scene.

Even with the annoying episodes and so many complaints,this thread is the most active one among all dramas in this forumsmiley36.Does the show deserve any credit for it or is it everyone over-analyzing scenes?

Edited by G259 - 9 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: G259

Even the annoying episodes and so many complaints,this thread is the most active one among all dramas in this forumsmiley36.Does the show deserve any credit for it or is it everyone over-analyzing scenes?

This show is bad but it has so many twists and turns that you can’t predict anything.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

This Ayra demanding 5 Cr ..

What are the possibile scenarios?

As a joke, I can say it is Asif's ultimate nightmare or coveted dream...😂🤣...ya but it's a serious scene.

It’s from a BTS video

Asif says ‘ Mujhe mera beta wapas chahiye’

Ayra says ‘5 crore’

2RsFan thumbnail

Despite being so strong and powerful , Asif also becomes a bheegi billi in front of MJ. Remember the scenes where she used to threaten him and complain about Zaid after marriage smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Winterberry

so he choose Thane version of MJ ,

I am sorry but this sent me smiley37smiley37

Bro Thane waalon ki insult mat kar bechare isse toh better hai smiley37smiley37smiley37