Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Badar bhai toh offscreen wahaj ko pappiyan de rahe thesmiley39 phir onscreen kyu aisa karte hai uske character ke sathsmiley7

badar bhai ne wahaj ke saare acche wale shots, edits aur scenes apni personal collection ke liye rakhe hain. akele akele dekh kar chaske lete hain. sirf defective, rejected maal hamare liye hai.

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 months ago

I know this has already been discussed here but just stating my opinion.I don't think Ayra doing whatever KG level planning she did has been shown to make MJ look better than her.She has always been selfish and it has been established from the beginning.Not saying that MJ or Zaid are not selfish though.In the initial episodes she didn't understand that her not clearly stating about not wanting to marry was creating chaos.Her bhabi used to tell about people coming to meet her and everytime she kept mum instead of telling that she wasn't interested in getting married or that she is seeing someone.She heard her brother and sister in law fight many times but continued the same behaviour for a while.So,her choosing to irritate Asif instead of listening to her bhabi or Fakhar's advice wasn't out of her character.Basically,what I want to say is,she doesn't think about others and does what she deems fit.She can either avenge her brother's death or have Zaid all to herself.The problem is that she wants both.The best thing for her would have been for her to ask Zaid to divorce MJ and then get married to her,them staying together separately.But show toh aise Nahi chalega nasmiley36.One can argue that MJ is also full of herself but she is ready to compromise atleast for the time being.Everything that she is doing isn't an act.

Edited by G259 - 9 months ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I have mixed feelings about possible consummation in Turkey.

1. I think it might happen. Since nothing is happening there and everything is happening at Asif house lol. So some development might happen

2. Will I care if there are no good leading moments up to it? We didn’t even see any follow up of the hint Zaid gave to MJ. So the scenes can’t be that inconsequential. They have to improve since we have seen so little of the zaid MJ dynamic for a long time now. So they have to really sell the love here and this is the chance

Against the consummation I have some points too lol:

1. It’s icky to sleep with two women - I know he has two wives legally but it just gives me confused vibes. Definitely would not be comfortable to watch

2. Zaid’s loyalty to one woman at a time. Since that’s his defining trait I would love for that to continue, despite whatever Ayra is doing lol. I don’t want his character to go ooc

3. I’m afraid his reaction post consummation will not be - ideal. There might be guilt. And MJ deserves better than that

4. It might potentially lead to a very cliche pregnancy plot later on which is done to death already in dramas. I hate when they use that to bring the couple together at the end

So… here it is. The summary of the consummation we may or may never get lol

I thought I had replied to this but can't find my comment. Anyways, I completely agree with this.

Zaid has only one redeeming quality that has been consistent and it is his loyalty. He will remain loyal till Ayra does something unforgivable or she dies or she leaves.

It would particularly be icky to show the consummation now because this is not a typical 2 wife scenario. After repeatedly saying that marriage with MJ is just an agreement blah blah he can't do a sudden U turn.

Consummation now -> Regret -> Pregnancy -> Realization/Getting together would be the worst way for the show to progress.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I thought I had replied to this but can't find my comment. Anyways, I completely agree with this.

Zaid has only one redeeming quality that has been consistent and it is his loyalty. He will remain loyal till Ayra does something unforgivable or she dies or she leaves.

It would particularly be icky to show the consummation now because this is not a typical 2 wife scenario. After repeatedly saying that marriage with MJ is just an agreement blah blah he can't do a sudden U turn.

Consummation now -> Regret -> Pregnancy -> Realization/Getting together would be the worst way for the show to progress.

Then he should have shown that regret when he slept in her room na. He didn't regret. Neither did Ayra make it a big deal. Why?

She didn't even think she was at fault for pushing him when she arranged the lunch date to make up for it. Neither did her monologue say Zaid was at fault. All she said was she had to be careful to take care of Zaid's needs otherwise he will use the pehla option. 😂🤭

It's not a good concept for anyone, actually. That's why I was shocked he was even allowed into her bedroom!

I was shocked that Zaid went, that MJ invited him in and actually Ayra didn't even bother to say anything much about it.

That scene might have been to show Zaid is comfortable with MJ, he has an option and neither of the wives have a problem with that really.

MJ is telling him it's her haq...his mohabbat is her haq. For how long is she supposed to wait around? Till she ousts Ayra or Zaid's divorces Ayra or Ayra dies?

She's supposed to wait indefinitely?

It's an icky concept because it's polygamy...but he has married both in a religious ceremony...and both women are asking for their haq. He's actually morally bound to give that haq to both.

Zaid knows for a fact that he can't divorce Ayra or MJ...it's not in his hands to choose one over the other. Morally, he's bound to give them both equal time.

Only MJ can relieve him of this duty towards her...she can keep a distance if she wants...she doesn't seem to be in a mood for that.

So...if consummation happens, I wouldn't fault Zaid for it, nor would I expect him to regret it.

He made a clear statement to Ayra the night he spent in MJ's room and she never challenged it.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago

I don't like MJ bending over backwards due to fear of divorce.The show's title is Mein and it should end with all 3 of them getting the much needed peace in life by getting rid of their Mein.MJ should realise that no tag or person is more important than self-esteem and Ayra should leave Zaid and understand that leading a life with him would just keep reminding her of her brother's death.She deserves better than being bitter and stuck in the same loop.Zaid should finally learn to stand up to his father.Neither of the couples should be endgame.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

Just because Zaid is playing peacemaker right now doesn’t mean his moral compass has gone wonky. Didn’t you catch the glare he threw at MJ and Asif through the window when they were staring at Ayra? He knew they were cheering and happy about her getting fired and he made sure they knew that it was totally uncool and wrong. That one look was enough.

How do you think he will react when he finds out that the ones cheering behind the window were also actually responsible for this? Of course he will loose it. He literally gave his dad a lecture about moral ethics and not cheating a few days back lol

Zaid might let a lot of small petty things go for the time being but he’s obviously not okay with things like fraud and blackmail and causing actual harm

I think MB & Asif can just say that it was for the best of the family that Ayra doesn't work for their enemy and its interest and well being of the family as a whole. Also the only reason she got the job was her association with zaid. Why would fakkar give a random person a job after just a. phone call?

I don't think zaid really cares about her job, he can say that she's always welcome to work with him or find another one. Ayra literally only comes to zaid when she just wants to complain. Also I think he does have an idea that MB & Asif may have something to do with it for sure.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The MJ-Zaid scenes in Turkey are all lollipops. I won’t be surprised if all the development is tossed out and their relationship is back to square one when they return from Turkey

https://x.com/Eshaal613/status/1747203145233789042?s=20

What do you guys think about these scenes?What is going to happen?

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

https://x.com/Eshaal613/status/1747203145233789042?s=20

What do you guys think about these scenes?What is going to happen?

MJ thinking about herself or Zaid

Zaid getting to know what his father has done

2RsFan thumbnail

Many scenes still to come

Ayra demanding 5 cr from Asif

MJ back in Zaid’s room and yelling while he ignores her

Zaid closing a room’s door