Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Forget Zaid - MJ- Asif- Ayra ..will it be enough to wrap up Kash- Rayaan?🤭

They can wind up through with three solid episodes. Possible if they edit out unnecessary fillers.

Yes the most logical and quickest ending right now is MJ/ Asif getting exposed when Zaid returns and him leaving the house with Ayra forever. Either he will divorce MJ or she would leave on her own knowing that Zaid can never be hers.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Yes the most logical and quickest ending right now is MJ/ Asif getting exposed when Zaid returns and him leaving the house with Ayra forever. Either he will divorce MJ or she would leave on her own knowing that Zaid can never be hers.

No amount of analysis will justify Zaid forcing MJ into accepting a second wife. He put her at gun point, and used her biggest weakness to manipulate her into agreeing with what he wanted. No one has done that to Zaid or Ayra, in spite of all the drama that has gone on in their lives.

That arc can never be forgotten.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually we all tune in to watch Zaid only, so he's the hero. We all want his pov - most wanted Munda. 😄

The biggest tragedy is them diluting the Turkey scenes and letting Asif - Ayra drama take over. Hope they make amends for it when they return from Turkey. It should be one episode full of Zaid Zaid and only Zaid. 😄

Zaid blasting Asif

Zaid accusing MJ

Zaid protecting Ayra

Zaid walking out.

Most wanted Munda 😂 Zaid is definitely interesting to me it’s just that he needs more lines by now. And on top of that he barely appears on screen. More than for the sake of Wahaj, I need Zaid’s POV for the sake of the story. A full episode of Zaid will appease me.
2RsFan thumbnail

No amount of analysis will justify Zaid forcing MJ into accepting a second wife. He put her at gun point, and used her biggest weakness to manipulate her into agreeing with what he wanted. No one has done that to Zaid or Ayra, in spite of all the drama that has gone on in their lives.

That arc can never be forgotten.

For this absurdity in the name of a show, anything can be forgotten smiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But Zaid is quite clear na.

He won't bow down too much for anyone.

He will stand up to his dad and prove himself.

He will also love his dad and acknowledge all the sacrifices he has made for the family.

He loves Kash as his dear sister.

He will also not let her blackmail him for protecting stupid choices she made in her life.

He will stick by Ayra because he has committed to her.

He will also call her out when she crosses the limits of his tolerance.

He will acknowledge his feelings for MJ and not deny it, but he won't act on them because he doesn't want those feelings to overpower him...

Yet he will be honest about his feelings and not hide them...

He has clearly shown all this POV in the show. 🤔

What more are we looking for?

He's very well defined.

Yes, ppl want him to be assertive, but he's not assertive like that. He's accommodating to an extent...

Say they give him a monologue like Rayaan got- (least expected, but I think they gave that so they can redeem him. They can dump him also. )

...If we were to get something on Zaid like this ..that'd be the climax na. He has to choose between two women because these two women who willingly entered this marriage won't put up with each other. He forced one to marry him, and he forced the other to stay married by blackmailing her with divorce. Once he chooses the bride he wants to keep, the show is over. So it's going to come in the last 2 episodes only.

He might have two monologues...one wrt how he failed Ayra and the second and final one wrt how what he did to MJ was unthinkable.

You’re right we do have his point of view but we had Rayyan’s as well but he still got his monologue. Even when you know how someone feels, monologues or just sharing your feelings can be filled with emotion. It just adds more to the character. Wahaj is really good at delivering so maybe that’s why I want to see it. I’m ok without him being super assertive, actually I prefer it because it’s who is character is. I wouldn’t want him to act out of character . Honestly at this point, I just want to see more of Zaid and MJ.
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Most wanted Munda 😂 Zaid is definitely interesting to me it’s just that he needs more lines by now. And on top of that he barely appears on screen. More than for the sake of Wahaj, I need Zaid’s POV for the sake of the story. A full episode of Zaid will appease me.

They destroyed the story when they brought Ayra into the house. Zaid left Asif and was getting on his feet to bring him down but they cut away his whole legs. Instead of the ultimate Zaid vs Asif showdown, we are now getting Sasur-Bahu kitchen politics.

If you are a Wahaj fan , this show is certainly not for you . Even Rayyan got his POV yesterday but still no Zaid who is supposed to be the main lead. At this point, I feel the makers seem to loathe Wahaj.

Badar bhai toh offscreen wahaj ko pappiyan de rahe thesmiley39 phir onscreen kyu aisa karte hai uske character ke sathsmiley7

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

You’re right we do have his point of view but we had Rayyan’s as well but he still got his monologue. Even when you know how someone feels, monologues or just sharing your feelings can be filled with emotion. It just adds more to the character. Wahaj is really good at delivering so maybe that’s why I want to see it. I’m ok without him being super assertive, actually I prefer it because it’s who is character is. I wouldn’t want him to act out of character . Honestly at this point, I just want to see more of Zaid and MJ.

That bit of showing just a glimpse of the leads is irritating as hell. I'm so fed up because I want to see them... fighting, pouting, making up, just look at each other silently also is OK. They are starving us now. I don't think any show has done this before. It's atrocious...just that they have made Asif-Ayra interesting, so finally you thank them for not putting Haya on your screen. 🙏🤭

chicksoup thumbnail

They destroyed the story when they brought Ayra into the house. Zaid left Asif and was getting on his feet to bring him down but they cut away his whole legs. Instead of the ultimate Zaid vs Asif showdown, we are now getting Sasur-Bahu kitchen politics.

Zaid Asif showdown is done, I feel....the moment he left the watch and purse and walked out empty handed. 👌❤️

Rest what we will see is Zaid blasting his dad and chiding him for bad behaviour while he was away.

chicksoup thumbnail

Rayyan's monologue was different. That's why I said it's interesting. He didn't need a monologue if they were not going to redeem him.

He needed a monologue for us to know why he feels he has been neglected...he can be redeemed or punished....but the fact they gave him a monologue - either as a filler or out of love for the actor. They could have really utilised him better.

As an audience, I was surprised he felt he had a sob story to tell. I thought he was just too drugged to have a pov...he seemed to just float along in life. If they use it for future development, well and good.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago