Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

But don’t you see the beauty and irony in this? lol. What you’re fearing they will be blamed for is exactly what they need to face head on ! MJ has to face what she did and why (her Mein to get one up over Ayra) and Zaid has to face the consequences of his second marriage (his Mein) which only ended up in loss and suffering for the one he wanted to protect.

It has potential to actually bring life and angst into the Zaid and MJ dynamic. And it makes it even more meaty and delicious that it will center around the ghost of Ayra lol

No I definitely understand that the truth needs to come out. Asif is obviously not a good man. The issue is that Zaid is already aware of Asif’s criminal acts in the past. He’s aware of MJ’s nature too. He is unaware of Ayra’s manipulative side which I think needs to come out in the open.

As for protecting Ayra, I feel he had full intention of protecting her but Ayra has some responsibility of trying to protect herself too. If she didn’t keep annoying Asif and follow it up by questioning why he doesn’t like her. And then keep following him around trying to purposely get under his skin, this wouldn’t be happening. Asif is rude, snobby and dismissive of Ayra but he wouldn’t have even bothered with her had she not started this. Why did she wait until Zaid left to do all this. Did the Turkey trip piss her off. Is it that she can’t get away with all of this in Zaid’s presence? Can you imagine her sitting in Asif’s chair if Zaid was there? He tried to keep the peace which in Zaid’s own words was to elevate her place in the family.

The only thing that Zaid can be blamed for is not handling the Rayyan situation right away. It’s family though and it has to be handled sensitively. He has other flaws obviously but he wronged MJ more than he has wronged Ayra.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

I have mixed feelings about possible consummation in Turkey.

1. I think it might happen. Since nothing is happening there and everything is happening at Asif house lol. So some development might happen

2. Will I care if there are no good leading moments up to it? We didn’t even see any follow up of the hint Zaid gave to MJ. So the scenes can’t be that inconsequential. They have to improve since we have seen so little of the zaid MJ dynamic for a long time now. So they have to really sell the love here

3. It might potentially lead to a very cliche pregnancy plot later on which is done to death already in dramas. I hate when they use that to bring the couple together at the end

Against the consummation I have some points too lol:

1. It’s icky to sleep with two women - I know he has two wives legally but it just gives me confused vibes. Definitely would not be comfortable to watch

2. Zaid’s loyalty to one woman at a time. Since that’s his defining trait I would love for that to continue, despite whatever Ayra is doing lol. I don’t want his character to go ooc

3. I’m afraid his reaction post consummation will not be - ideal. There might be guilt. And MJ deserves better than that

So… here it is. The summary of the consummation we may or may never get lol

Why should he feel guilty after consummation when she has been urging him, knowing he has a second wife. 🤭 The decision is MJ's entirely - whether she wants to sleep with a guy who may or may not love her back ...

I'm not saying it should or shouldn't happen...but all this wooing MJ is doing, good to see if it has a natural culmination. 🤣 In every other way they are behaving like a couple.

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

No I definitely understand that the truth needs to come out. Asif is obviously not a good man. The issue is that Zaid is already aware of Asif’s criminal acts in the past. He’s aware of MJ’s nature too. He is unaware of Ayra’s manipulative side which I think needs to come out in the open.

As for protecting Ayra, I feel he had full intention of protecting her but Ayra has some responsibility of trying to protect herself too. If she didn’t keep annoying Asif and follow it up by questioning why he doesn’t like her. And then keep following him around trying to purposely get under his skin, this wouldn’t be happening. Asif is rude, snobby and dismissive of Ayra but he wouldn’t have even bothered with her had she not started this. Why did she wait until Zaid left to do all this. Did the Turkey trip piss her off. Is it that she can’t get away with all of this in Zaid’s presence? Can you imagine her sitting in Asif’s chair if Zaid was there? He tried to keep the peace which in Zaid’s own words was to elevate her place in the family.

The only thing that Zaid can be blamed for is not handling the Rayyan situation right away. It’s family though and it has to be handled sensitively. He has other flaws obviously but he wronged MJ more than he has wronged Ayra.

Definitely Zaid has wronged MJ much more than he has wronged Ayra. They have to address that.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If you are a Wahaj fan , this show is certainly not for you . Even Rayyan got his POV yesterday but still no Zaid who is supposed to be the main lead. At this point, I feel the makers seem to loathe Wahaj.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If you are a Wahaj fan , this show is certainly not for you . Even Rayyan got his POV yesterday but still no Zaid who is supposed to be the main lead. At this point, I feel the makers seem to loathe Wahaj.

Right? I thought the same thing. Rayyan got a chance to get his entire point of view across. That too was easy to suspect but they summarized all the scenes where he’s been wronged by his family plus he lashed out to his dad to just to confirm his POV. Even Kashmala in the past has had a chance to vent about Zaid and talk about her self respect in a conversation with her dad. With Zaid, we get nothing. Everything revolves around him, his the linking factor yet he barely has any lines and when he does it isn’t something that reflects his feelings. That’s why his little confession or whatever you want to call it was more meaningful but it was so rushed and still hasn’t had any follow up. It’s really strange for someone who is supposedly the lead. Maybe he wasn’t written as the lead but they wanted to capitalize on his popularity to sell it.
2RsFan thumbnail

Right? I thought the same thing. Rayyan got a chance to get his entire point of view across. That too was easy to suspect but they summarized all the scenes where he’s been wronged by his family plus he lashed out to his dad to just to confirm his POV. Even Kashmala in the past has had a chance to vent about Zaid and talk about her self respect in a conversation with her dad. With Zaid, we get nothing. Everything revolves around him, his the linking factor yet he barely has any lines and when he does it isn’t something that reflects his feelings. That’s why his little confession or whatever you want to call it was more meaningful but it was so rushed and still hasn’t had any follow up. It’s really strange for someone who is supposedly the lead. Maybe he wasn’t written as the lead but they wanted to capitalize on his popularity to sell it.

Asif is the actual male lead . Both heroines have more scenes with him than the so called hero. Imagine if Zaid didn’t exist and its Asif who is married to Mubashira/Ayra !What a story it would have beensmiley36

chicksoup thumbnail

Actually we all tune in to watch Zaid only, so he's the hero. We all want his pov - most wanted Munda. 😄

The biggest tragedy is them diluting the Turkey scenes and letting Asif - Ayra drama take over. Hope they make amends for it when they return from Turkey. It should be one episode full of Zaid Zaid and only Zaid. 😄

Zaid blasting Asif

Zaid accusing MJ

Zaid protecting Ayra

Zaid walking out.

2RsFan thumbnail

I read somewhere that the actor playing Rayan have said that only 3 episodes are left . Is it true ? If true than MJxZaid endgame is now completely out of the question because i think 3 episodes wont be enough to wrap up their story along with all these Asif-Ayra fiasco.

chicksoup thumbnail

But Zaid is quite clear na.

He won't bow down too much for anyone.

He will stand up to his dad and prove himself.

He will also love his dad and acknowledge all the sacrifices he has made for the family.

He loves Kash as his dear sister.

He will also not let her blackmail him for protecting stupid choices she made in her life.

He will stick by Ayra because he has committed to her.

He will also call her out when she crosses the limits of his tolerance.

He will acknowledge his feelings for MJ and not deny it, but he won't act on them because he doesn't want those feelings to overpower him...

Yet he will be honest about his feelings and not hide them...

He has clearly shown all this POV in the show. 🤔

What more are we looking for?

He's very well defined.

Yes, ppl want him to be assertive, but he's not assertive like that. He's accommodating to an extent...

Say they give him a monologue like Rayaan got- (least expected, but I think they gave that so they can redeem him. They can dump him also. )

...If we were to get something on Zaid like this ..that'd be the climax na. He has to choose between two women because these two women who willingly entered this marriage won't put up with each other. He forced one to marry him, and he forced the other to stay married by blackmailing her with divorce. Once he chooses the bride he wants to keep, the show is over. So it's going to come in the last 2 episodes only.

He might have two monologues...one wrt how he failed Ayra and the second and final one wrt how what he did to MJ was unthinkable.

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I read somewhere that the actor playing Rayan have said that only 3 episodes are left . Is it true ? If true than MJxZaid endgame is now completely out of the question because i think 3 episodes wont be enough to wrap up their story along with all these Asif-Ayra fiasco.

Forget Zaid - MJ- Asif- Ayra ..will it be enough to wrap up Kash- Rayaan?🤭

They can wind up through with three solid episodes. Possible if they edit out unnecessary fillers.