Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Hmm… if Ayra doesn’t die then this is a nice way to go about the story. However, with the magnitude of focus on Ayra and Asif right now, I do feel the grim reaper is lurking around the corner 😱 also, I neither trust this writer nor this director to work on the story and to take the logical way - they’ll go for the easy cheap stunts. Its just been twists upon twists , logic be damned, so I feel one death isn’t a far fetched possibility if you want to create shock value and rearrange the narrative again

Ayra won't die. I'm sure about that. She's a very prominent factor to keep the story going. It will be too huge a gap in the show if she's knocked off.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chicksoup

The entire plot is written to justify Ayra.

She has a part in what happens to her, so she's not entirely justified...but her part can be ignored compared to the others....I don't think Zaid will even get the gap to know she created this fake wife...Asif will never get the opportunity to tell him, so Ayra will be fully justified in Zaid's eyes.

Zaid's sense of justice actually, over his commitment will choose to side with Ayra.

Question is, what will his love make him do? Will he allow it to take him over?

That’s where I feel it’s headed. I wrote in my last post that Asif’s actions are so extreme compared to Ayra’s and that will all be Zaid sees. It won’t matter what Ayra did.

I still don’t understand how Zaid and MJ can be endgame in this scenario but I also feel like Ayra doesn’t really Zaid anymore

Edited by unicornhugs - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

That’s where I feel it’s headed. I wrote in my last post that Asif’s actions are so extreme compared to Ayra’s and that will all be Zaid sees. It won’t matter what Ayra did.

I still don’t understand how Zaid and MJ can be endgame in this scenario but I also feel like Ayra doesn’t really Zaid anymore

Zaid's mein is his sense of justice and commitment..also fear to embrace his love for MJ...all that has to be addressed, since this is a love story.

MJ ended up killing her mein to adjust for him, though it was an act before.

Zaid's mein refuses to let his love take further strides. He wants to keep it buried and burning. It can't stay that way.

chicksoup thumbnail

These two are so sweet, I hope consummation happens ...Zaid can't keep resisting the temptation or keep denying his love. It has to give way sometime with so much proximity...all it will take is one weak moment for him to let his guard down...he won't even regret it. MJ is telling him to embrace his feelings...they are having that level of connection now. 👌

Good thing to note Ayra is not the reason he's not succumbing to his feelings...it's his own guard against MJ from his past ...

He has denied love for so long, he will be able to leave MJ once she's exposed...his sense of justice will tell him she has been playing a game with him, so he's justified.

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Zaid has excused Ayra's behaviour only as temporary response to the casualties in her life. He won't take it permanently and there will be a clash there.

When Ayra made up after the fight....she apologised....but it was not because she felt she was wrong, it was because she felt he had one more option. A relationship cannot work like that. Ayra cannot think she has to patch up or he will take the other option. She has to patch up because she loves him and he deserves her apology.

Zaid will live with it, but not out of love- out of commitment, yes.

Zaid's love needs him to kill his mein, and his commitment needs his mein to kill his love. That's the battle he has to face- especially when his heart has gone to a woman who courts controversies.

Ayra's mein will never go down actually. In spite of the best advice she got from bhaabhi and Fakar who's her well wisher, she decided to go with her mein...not that Asif deserved any better, but point is she can't shake off her mein even if it hurts Zaid...

the casualties have only happened recently. Before they were in a long term relationship and he made the decision to marry her out of love.

Issue is they’re all so grey and the circumstances have shaped characters so much that it’s hard to say what the other parallel possibilities could be. For me, Zaid Ayra absolutely work if you take out her trauma and how that house constantly triggers the worst in her.

I honestly enjoy both pairings. I don’t love them but I am okay with them. I find the tenderness in the Zaid/Ayra relationship nice and the potential angst with Zaid/MJ nice too which is fine for a drama which is not primarily focused on romance but egos. I think both pairings can work given the right circumstances and nurturing.

Your last line is the deciding factor at the moment: Ayra is letting her Mein become her own worst enemy. She has embraced her own destruction and loss at this point.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No way all the villains can win at the end. Zaid will go against his father for sure and will bring him down. It was cos of Ayra’s stupid condition that he returned otherwise he already left him once.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I have no idea what’s going to happen. I’ve never been this confused about where a show is headed, lol. I agree that everything is leading up to something. There has been way too much focus on Ayra and Asif for that not to go anywhere. I feel like if Ayra dies though, no one will be rooting for Zaid and MJ. Somehow they will be both be blamed indirectly. MJ for getting her fired and Zaid for not protecting her.

I’m trying to figure out how Zaid will respond to the aftermath of what is happening. Right now it’s looking like whatever Ayra did will be swept under the rug because Asif’s response will be so extreme in comparison.

But don’t you see the beauty and irony in this? lol. What you’re fearing they will be blamed for is exactly what they need to face head on ! MJ has to face what she did and why (her Mein to get one up over Ayra) and Zaid has to face the consequences of his second marriage (his Mein) which only ended up in loss and suffering for the one he wanted to protect.

It has potential to actually bring life and angst into the Zaid and MJ dynamic. And it makes it even more meaty and delicious that it will center around the ghost of Ayra lol

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Yar this was logical. Anyone with 2 brainless would have figured out how much planning was needed to really pull this off. It would have made sense if it was someone inn his circle. They would have needed photos, nikahnanam and how & where they met without anyone noticing.. this was just lame. It would have worked if it was a woman from his workplace or someone he was around occasionally at least.

I don't think Ayra thought beyond social media expose. She wanted to humiliate him and create a scandal and her brain could only come up with this.

Ayra of all people should know what Asif is capable of. But she sat him down and told him how she was humiliated and mentally tortured the same way by a guy smiley44 did she think he won't be able to add 2 and 2 together?!

I have mixed feelings about possible consummation in Turkey.

1. I think it might happen. Since nothing is happening there and everything is happening at Asif house lol. So some development might happen

2. Will I care if there are no good leading moments up to it? We didn’t even see any follow up of the hint Zaid gave to MJ. So the scenes can’t be that inconsequential. They have to improve since we have seen so little of the zaid MJ dynamic for a long time now. So they have to really sell the love here and this is the chance

Against the consummation I have some points too lol:

1. It’s icky to sleep with two women - I know he has two wives legally but it just gives me confused vibes. Definitely would not be comfortable to watch

2. Zaid’s loyalty to one woman at a time. Since that’s his defining trait I would love for that to continue, despite whatever Ayra is doing lol. I don’t want his character to go ooc

3. I’m afraid his reaction post consummation will not be - ideal. There might be guilt. And MJ deserves better than that

4. It might potentially lead to a very cliche pregnancy plot later on which is done to death already in dramas. I hate when they use that to bring the couple together at the end

So… here it is. The summary of the consummation we may or may never get lol

Edited by tgota92 - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

the casualties have only happened recently. Before they were in a long term relationship and he made the decision to marry her out of love.

Issue is they’re all so grey and the circumstances have shaped characters so much that it’s hard to say what the other parallel possibilities could be. For me, Zaid Ayra absolutely work if you take out her trauma and how that house constantly triggers the worst in her.

I honestly enjoy both pairings. I don’t love them but I am okay with them. I find the tenderness in the Zaid/Ayra relationship nice and the potential angst with Zaid/MJ nice too which is fine for a drama which is not primarily focused on romance but egos. I think both pairings can work given the right circumstances and nurturing.

Your last line is the deciding factor at the moment: Ayra is letting her Mein become her own worst enemy. She has embraced her own destruction and loss at this point.

What were the circumstances of the marriage?

When Zaid proposed first, he was still confused with some aspects of her behaviour. He was irritated, but it was not prominent because they were not living together. These disparities come to light only after a couple has been living together.

He didn't like it at all that she worked for the rival ..she wouldn't even let him drop her...she wants to be that independent. My work, my company, I'll go in my car...it won't survive long term because Zaid doesn't actually love her like that. He won't let her sit on his head and have her way.

The last instance of shopping etc. It was not him being ok with everything. He was looking for a way to tell her he's going to Turkey without her ..he needed all that time to spend with her to convince her to let him go and even after that she was brooding. She picked up the phone only to snitch about his father- she was so excited about her little plan. 🤭

With or without MJ, this marriage with Ayra wouldn't have lasted long ...not because Zaid cannot adjust...her demands on him would grow with every passing day ...he's not a person who will adjust that much. Ultimately, Ayra who won't listen to her well-wishers, would have gone her separate way.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago