Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

So you think Zaid and Ayra are endgame?

Not at all.

Zaid has to live with Ayra in an uncontrolled environment to know what it's really like...and whether she will make the same sacrifices MJ is willing to do. Ayra will just sit on his head...đŸ€­ And she will want him totally cut off from the family...he's going to feel very lonely.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Not at all.

Zaid has to live with Ayra in an uncontrolled environment to know what it's really like...and whether she will make the same sacrifices MJ is willing to do. Ayra will just sit on his head...đŸ€­ And she will want him totally cut off from the family...he's going to feel very lonely.

Ok so you want him to leave with Ayra just so he can realize it won’t work with her even without outside involvement?
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Ayra will always come first for Zaid. Although her cold attitude is definitely helping MJ in getting Zaid to warm up to her more. Why wouldn’t he? One wife won’t even pick up his calls because she’s mad about the Turkey trip and the other one is dying to spend time with him. But it’s painfully obvious how guarded he is around MJ - his body language, his tone. And he reserves that for the vulnerable moments, not when they’re just chilling. Despite MJ gently coaxing him into giving into what he feels, he doesn’t want to give her false hope. I don’t think it’s love yet, I think he just can’t trust her fully (same, Zaid lol). Who knows, MJ might succeed in consummating her marriage but I feel Zaid will feel guilty afterwards. Especially after learning what has happened with Ayra back home.
Personally I don’t want them to consummate because the thought of a guy being with two women a few days apart is just icky for me. I don’t care if she’s his wife too, it’s just weird. But the narrative is so ridiculous, literally anything can happen lol. And the Turkey trip seems like the opportunity to do it. IF they consummate in Turkey, a pregnancy track is also possible at the end lol. Because you know, Ayra is infertile and MJ just needed one night đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ€ĄđŸ€Ą This crap happens in Pakistani dramas all the time. And many times with this writer in particular.

I do think MJ Zaid are endgame - Ayra will either leave zaid after suffering additional trauma or just die. The email thing might come to light later - zaid MJ can have a bitter patch after that , and she’ll eventually do something selfless - like help him bring Ayra’s wrong doers to justice. Not expecting anything in return from him. It’s only when she has given up all hope and is ready to leave him too that he’ll stop her. I do feel at some point MJ will decide to leave him on her own. Her arc kind of demands it. Let’s see what the motivating factor will be

I think at least romance is all done in the drama. Whatever crumbs Badar gave us through Zaid and Ayra. I think Zaid MJ have more of an angst vibe, which Badar might build on, with them ultimately getting together for good at the very end. I just hope it flows and isn’t as choppy as one finale I saw today : Mannat Murad đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜‚ What a terrible and choppy end that was to a terrible story lol

Wonder how many episodes of Mein are left. Its already 28, 29 next week đŸ˜±

At this rate, we can expect 40 episodes, I guess.

I don't think Ayra will die. She doesn't have to die to bring out the angst in the love story. If Ayra dies, Zaid loses his anchor to punish his family. She cannot die...Zaid needs her to feel protective and punitive. If she dies he wil just act depressed a few weeks and go back to work... nothing left to fight for.

Z-MJ: What they should be bringing out is, whose mein will bow down before love. MJ's already is...it's not easy for any woman to act the way she is now ..she's literally begging him to pay attention to her ..it comes easily to her because Zaid is no stranger and she can bare her feelings before him...

Point of the story is, can she give him up? Either figuratively, allowing him to be with Ayra or legally, offering him a divorce if he really needs that from her- Ayra might keep that as a condition.

Zaid needs to get over the pain of rejection. He enjoys being around MJ too. He feels protective about her and he enjoys taking her around...it's a very comfortable companionship even if he strictly keeps love out of the equation. His preconceived notions when he went into this marriage - I think he knows the change in MJ is not fake...even if he might accuse her later on...he knows in his heart why she feels so exuberant and exhilarated around him...

What does Zaid have to learn in this story?

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Ok so you want him to leave with Ayra just so he can realize it won’t work with her even without outside involvement?

Yes yes yes😄

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Not at all.

Maybe if the drama is 50 episodes we might get to see this lol. If this show doesn’t kill us by then 😂

I honestly feel Zaid and Ayra can actually ONLY work in an uncontrolled environment. Which is why Ayra should have taken Zaid’s advice and lived off on their own. It would be similar to their honeymoon phase - Badar made a point to show their sweet happy moments too. Even after they fought, Ayra did compromise and they made up and it was nice. Both Zaid and Ayra aren’t under any delusion of who Ayra is. They know she is difficult - Ayra has that level of self insight and the whole dialogue of her breaking into two personalities. But she’s not hopeless and Zaid loves her enough for them to make it work.

Which is why we will never get this scenario lol. Because Ayra and Asif’s Meins have to clash and everything has to burn to the ground including Ayra lol. the drama is called Mein for a reason. While MJ has learned to adapt her Mein, Ayra hasn’t. So she will suffer.

If you think about it, even Zaid and MJ only work under certain conditions too. After letting go of their Mein’s and not before. They at least have hope now. Before they didn’t even have that. MJ had to be humbled down and Zaid had to go through this second marriage for them to understand one another

as for keeping zaid away from family, PLEASE someone get him away lol. I wouldn’t mind that actually because Asif is the worst and kashmala is so selfish and dumb đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Just because Zaid is playing peacemaker right now doesn’t mean his moral compass has gone wonky. Didn’t you catch the glare he threw at MJ and Asif through the window when they were staring at Ayra? He knew they were cheering and happy about her getting fired and he made sure they knew that it was totally uncool and wrong. That one look was enough.

How do you think he will react when he finds out that the ones cheering behind the window were also actually responsible for this? Of course he will loose it. He literally gave his dad a lecture about moral ethics and not cheating a few days back lol

Zaid might let a lot of small petty things go for the time being but he’s obviously not okay with things like fraud and blackmail and causing actual harm

His father's blackmailing and abuse of power ended up killing someone and he is back to normal with his father. He even wants ayra to behave in front of his father. Zaid anyway never liked ayra working for fakar group and he knows mj is capable of doing unethical things. It won't be shocking or surprising to him. At maximum he might stop talking to mj for a while and that's it. Also ayra (who he thinks is a good innocent person) trying to tarnish his family reputation by fraud will be more shocking for him than mj (who is openly egoistic and elitist) getting a contract for his company through unethical means. He will be more shocked and angry with ayra than mj unless Asif does something way out of the line.

I think ayra might die or get severally injured in her fight with reyaan. Atif might end up being guilty or will become more dark and hide it to save his son in law. If that happens I don't see mj and zaid not ending up together at all.

Hmm
 if Ayra doesn’t die then this is a nice way to go about the story. However, with the magnitude of focus on Ayra and Asif right now, I do feel the grim reaper is lurking around the corner đŸ˜± also, I neither trust this writer nor this director to work on the story and to take the logical way - they’ll go for the easy cheap stunts. Its just been twists upon twists , logic be damned, so I feel one death isn’t a far fetched possibility if you want to create shock value and rearrange the narrative again

chicksoup thumbnail

Maybe if the drama is 50 episodes we might get to see this lol. If this show doesn’t kill us by then 😂

I honestly feel Zaid and Ayra can actually ONLY work in an uncontrolled environment. Which is why Ayra should have taken Zaid’s advice and lived off on their own. It would be similar to their honeymoon phase - Badar made a point to show their sweet happy moments too. Even after they fought, Ayra did compromise and they made up and it was nice. Both Zaid and Ayra aren’t under any delusion of who Ayra is. They know she is difficult - Ayra has that level of self insight and the whole dialogue of her breaking into two personalities. But she’s not hopeless and Zaid loves her enough for them to make it work.

Which is why we will never get this scenario lol. Because Ayra and Asif’s Meins have to clash and everything has to burn to the ground including Ayra lol. the drama is called Mein for a reason. While MJ has learned to adapt her Mein, Ayra hasn’t. So she will suffer.

If you think about it, even Zaid and MJ only work under certain conditions too. After letting go of their Mein’s and not before. They at least have hope now. Before they didn’t even have that. MJ had to be humbled down and Zaid had to go through this second marriage for them to understand one another

as for keeping zaid away from family, PLEASE someone get him away lol. I wouldn’t mind that actually because Asif is the worst and kashmala is so selfish and dumb đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

Zaid has excused Ayra's behaviour only as temporary response to the casualties in her life. He won't take it permanently and there will be a clash there.

When Ayra made up after the fight....she apologised....but it was not because she felt she was wrong, it was because she felt he had one more option. A relationship cannot work like that. Ayra cannot think she has to patch up or he will take the other option. She has to patch up because she loves him and he deserves her apology.

Zaid will live with it, but not out of love- out of commitment, yes.

Zaid's love needs him to kill his mein, and his commitment needs his mein to kill his love. That's the battle he has to face- especially when his heart has gone to a woman who courts controversies.

Ayra's mein will never go down actually. In spite of the best advice she got from bhaabhi and Fakar who's her well wisher, she decided to go with her mein...not that Asif deserved any better, but point is she can't shake off her mein even if it hurts Zaid...

chicksoup thumbnail

The entire plot is written to justify Ayra.

She has a part in what happens to her, so she's not entirely justified...but her part can be ignored compared to the others....I don't think Zaid will even get the gap to know she created this fake wife...Asif will never get the opportunity to tell him, so Ayra will be fully justified in Zaid's eyes.

Zaid's sense of justice actually, over his commitment will choose to side with Ayra.

Question is, what will his love make him do? Will he allow it to take him over?

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm
 if Ayra doesn’t die then this is a nice way to go about the story. However, with the magnitude of focus on Ayra and Asif right now, I do feel the grim reaper is lurking around the corner đŸ˜± also, I neither trust this writer nor this director to work on the story and to take the logical way - they’ll go for the easy cheap stunts. Its just been twists upon twists , logic be damned, so I feel one death isn’t a far fetched possibility if you want to create shock value and rearrange the narrative again

I have no idea what’s going to happen. I’ve never been this confused about where a show is headed, lol. I agree that everything is leading up to something. There has been way too much focus on Ayra and Asif for that not to go anywhere. I feel like if Ayra dies though, no one will be rooting for Zaid and MJ. Somehow they will be both be blamed indirectly. MJ for getting her fired and Zaid for not protecting her.

I’m trying to figure out how Zaid will respond to the aftermath of what is happening. Right now it’s looking like whatever Ayra did will be swept under the rug because Asif’s response will be so extreme in comparison.