Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Only when Ayra is in guilt she thinks about Zaid and call him , but for other things , she will not . If u like someone u will share with that person first , obviously she does not love Zaid since he can be ignored at her will.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aira ever heard of 10, 25, 50 …..

Looks like aira loves number 5 more than Zaid :-(

Edited by Winterberry - 9 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Aira ever heard of 10, 25, 50 …..

Looks like aira loves number 5 more than Zaid :-(

In all seriousness though I wonder what she is asking the money for? I don’t think she would leave for that much. I don’t think she’s just after money
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aira ignored Zaid call again...

n she keeps yapping about her success, car n stuff when she should be considerate her husband just lost ???

MJ wardrobe amazing ... damn. She should have just let things take their course Zaid would himself distance off aira ??? Or maybe she is a business women who can’t take a loss ... Zaid doesn’t care about business but MJ doing something was given

smiley37

Screenshot_20240109-093115_X.jpg

Word Count: 0

Winterberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

In all seriousness though I wonder what she is asking the money for? I don’t think she would leave for that much. I don’t think she’s just after money

I dunno about aira and her reasons but am more convinced now aira - Zaid would have failed with/ without MJ in picture.He is very accommodating and she takes him , infact everyone for granted.

Aira may be dominant one but Zaid had always been the anchor , he is one who is holding this relationship. Her actions / decisions drive him but he is one who serves the blow . She chooses bro- he marries MJ , she chooses to work for rival -he lands up on MK room one more he might as well consummate .

Aira Bhabi has been sensible one who is advising her but aira is so on winning against MJ and Asif she is pulling down Zaid instead of supporting him, who is actually trying to find a balance in this chaos and get her accepted . What he said to her was so correct am trying to stabilise my position and you just keep weakening it .

MJ - Zaid is like see-saw ,we have to get his thoughts on what he thinks of this marriage, things changed from contractual marriage to woh bhi meri biwi hain and yeh bhi mera kamra hain. Are they even gonna address her BPD, does she have one or did Ayeza khan assumed seeking therapist help means BPD .

Winterberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi1983

AD is such a bad choice as Ayra. I finished today's episode in less than 10 mts. I completely skipped all her scenes with her boss n bhabhi.

Eagerly waiting for the part of script which sold Zaid to Wahaj! ---Me thinks that its his love for Fahad Mustafa that made him yes to Z and also bagging a 8 PM slot on a channel through the year is a big thing n I don't think anyone would let go off that chance especially for someone who had just started to experience the taste of success.

Hope he was well compensated but this Badar - Wahaj collab should end ! They are not just landing well .

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Really beginning to wonder if this story actually happened.

Beyond all the face palm moments ...one can't deny all this is very realistic.

Mubashira:

She might be quite a lamb in love, but when it comes to business and winning Zaid for herself, she's not going to back down. Kuchh bhi chalega. Unfortunately for her, Zaid doesn't subscribe to that philosophy of hers.

So how much should she change herself for Zaid? She doesn't walk behind him like a meek wife and to Zaid's annoyance, she doesn't wait for him to open the door for her or let him stride ahead ... that's pure MJ. She also loves to see it as his victory...she's the businessman 's wife ... quite happy with that tag.

Well played, says Asif. Yes, MJ has played this game well because no one can predict her moves. She focuses on her actions and gives no reactions...that's an excellent attitude actually, so long as it didn't lead to her discrediting an honest person, maligning her name professionally. Now Ayra can only work for Zaid or get in somewhere on MJ's recommendation. Is that what Mubashira wants? Get Ayra to work for Zaid so he can see more of the differences he didn't see before marriage?

Ayra:

She is the wronged one definitely in this incident. We can only sympathise with her. No one would want to be in her position, seeing all that hardwork pulling you down. Then again, who would choose to be in her position? Willingly, forcefully, become a second wife and challenge the existing hierarchy, make a place for herself...when all this could have been done outside Asif's empire. She could have been a team with Zaid, which is what he dreamt of...she disappointed him twice. First, by refusing to take him without his family, and now by refusing to work with him. She should have trusted him both times. She will have to pick between Zaid and her dreams, her profession, her need to excel... because Zaid is politically correct when it comes to dealing with an ambitious wife, but he's not enjoying it.

Ayra's bhabhi: She is doing a good job of moving on. Respect has been restored to her, so Ayra getting married instead of running away, was a good move. If Ayra got married to a divorced man, the respect wouldn't be any less. Bhabhi tells Ayra she hopes these tragedies will bring her closer to Zaid...yes, provided Ayra learns not to react ...

Kash and Rayyan: Rayyan is a fool and he will soon pay for his stupidity. All that remains to be seen is how he will be exposed.

Zaid:

He adjusts way too much for Ayra. He goes according to protocol. This is what he is supposed to do as a husband, so he will do it. He will congratulate her even when he is hurting and wishing there was someone to take that hurt away ..that someone would actually notice what he needs. Still, protocol requires he is a loving and protective husband...he will be that.

That glare he gave MJ...he knows she's capable of manipulating the social media, threaten his own sister with divorce...so this is nothing new for him. He has displayed to her clearly his disapproval.

Will he enjoy this victory? Unlikely. Will he stand up and demand justice for Ayra? I really wonder if the writing will get there.

He still has MJ as a business partner...

He still has MJ as a lover who will kill herself before seeing him hurt...

And he has the MJ he would love to hate, except he has some feelings for her that won't go away just like that.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail

I didn't catch the muddat dialogue between MJ and Asif. What was that about?

Did she say it's a long wait ...or what?

chicksoup thumbnail

Quite a frustrating episode this was, except for Asif- MJ's jubilant mood and we can't even feel good about that without feeling guilty.😂 Really pity Zaid - he's truly caught between two warring worlds...

Ayra said she can pull on as long as she knows Zaid loves her.

What will happen when she knows he doesn't love her...that he loves MJ ...it's crystal clear to everyone by now that Zaid doesn't love Ayra. If this story ends with Zaid-Ayra, the audience will only feel pity for Zaid.

I thought she'd walk out on Zaid, but now seeing this 5 Crore demand, I'm wondering...will she kidnap Zaid and ask for ransom? 🤣

Zaid's glare seemed to indicate he knew MJ had a hand in this. It's very irregular for something like this to happen...but he has tolerated this attitude of hers ...

He saw her flaunting the SM comments in front of Ayra- he's not in the dark. After that also there was something she did that he didn't really approve of- can't remember now- in spite of all that, and trying to keep a distance, he still wanted to be with her.

Editing:

He was really upset about the share transfer. It was clear he was upset, but MJ didn't back down...because her target is purely Ayra. Anyway, Zaid didn't like it and saw it as a move...still we don't see him protesting. He will turn a blind eye ti many things and won't pick on each and every instance - as far as he is concerned, MJ has her freedom...and he seems to be attracted to her despite that.

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago