Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Really did they say that. I think I missed that

They said that Ayra herself emailed them about her report and the flaws in her report.. Obviously this was MJ's doing 😂

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

They said that Ayra herself emailed them about her report and the flaws in her report.. Obviously this was MJ's doing 😂

Oh got it. I wonder if Zaid knows or is onto something. The way he looked at MJ and what he says to her in the next episode. Was it just his reaction to her smiling? In which case, it shouldn’t be a problem because Ayra was beaming when she thought she got the contract.

Oh got it. I wonder if Zaid knows or is onto something. The way he looked at MJ and what he says to her in the next episode. Was it just his reaction to her smiling? In which case, it shouldn’t be a problem because Ayra was beaming when she thought she got the contract.

That expression, I don't think he knows anything yet.

I think it was because he knew MJ were very happy about the project & firing of Ayra from Faqar groups. So I think Zaid didn't like it.

But ofcourse Ayra can be happy if she wins, can join direct rival when she knows Zaid got back with his father and is trying. All that makes it okay.

unicornhugs thumbnail

That expression, I don't think he knows anything yet.

I think it was because he knew MJ were very happy about the project & firing of Ayra from Faqar groups. So I think Zaid didn't like it.

But ofcourse Ayra can be happy if she wins, can join direct rival when she knows Zaid got back with his father and is trying. All that makes it okay.

Right? She gets too many free passes from him. What MJ did is terrible and I wouldn’t blame him to be upset if he found out but blaming them for just being excited for getting the contract isn’t reasonable. Ayra didn’t really care for his feelings.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Why are Zaid and MJ out on a dinner date together? Zaid is clearly not in a romantic mood.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Why is ther so many scenes of daddy hottie and MJ and why do they have so much chemistry? smiley36

Right? She gets too many free passes from him. What MJ did is terrible and I wouldn’t blame him to be upset if he found out but blaming them for just being excited for getting the contract isn’t reasonable. Ayra didn’t really care for his feelings.

Yes. Also I can't believe how Ayra behaves. She behaves as if there's nothing wrong with her talking about Faqar groups, their win, dinner, them giving her a car.. I mean people should consider her wants, her feelings & so called self respect( which I really feel in non existent). But she would not. At this point, it really looks like they are just victimising Ayra, trying to force audience to like & sympathise with her and push her & Zaid together as an endgame which is such a shame..

Originally posted by: spnfan

Why is ther so many scenes of daddy hottie and MJ and why do they have so much chemistry? smiley36

Wrong promotion & marketing of the show 😂

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Wrong promotion & marketing of the show 😂

If there is a reverse dobara version then these two should be the leads. Unlike FQ or humayun, daddy hottie can be a more convincing hot sugar daddy smiley37

https://twitter.com/daqueeeennnn/status/1736815588436324710?t=xtdqipw5uMoNTOHeP1qpSQ&s=19

Will ayra really leave Zaid for 5 crore smiley24

Edited by Virgo27 - 9 months ago