Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

😱😱 I'm trying to gain weight but no luck for me... Any tips to gain weight without the increase of cholesterol?? 

Lifting weights can help. But mind you, it’s still very hard to gain weight. 😵‍💫That’s why focus on the fitness. If you are able to have good bowel movements, enjoy good health in terms of no colds coughs fevers etc, if you are able to do your everyday chores without getting fatigued, then you are good to go. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I share the same obsession for food

Just finished eating mutton biryani

but I'm a potato whereas Shraddha looks like French fries

Atleast you eat to gain weight.....I just read mutton biryani and gained 1 pound...smiley19

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't believe this, once in KwK - Emran Hashmi was asked what he'd tell Shraddha and he said "eat". She probably eats like this once in a bluemoon

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think most of these actors and actresses have their meals planned out in advance and there is someone that cooks for them. Katrina eats a lot of sweet potato 6 months prior to shooting a song sequence. After a certain age a few actors and actresses when they are no longer in the industry they are no longer fit. She is not an actor, but I love Usha Soman she is 83 years old and going strong: https://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/fitness/milind-soman-mother-usha-soman-83-cycling-benefits-goa-after-25-years-7843793/

I used to be very disciplined years ago, but not so much anymore. I often remind myself. We eat food for the taste, but we hardly taste the bite for a minute or two. Is it really worth it then to put junk in your body for that 1 minute of taste? Also you can make healthy food taste good as well you just have to find the right recipe.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago