Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

She needs to lose more

no she looks fine now I don’t want her to look stick thin or have self esteem issues

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She has stated she does not take anyone who tells her she has lost weight as a compliment. It re-emphasizes the obsession with weight. She has health issues that prevent her from losing weight. She excercises daily though. 

She has always been such a stunning woman from the face. And one of the best actress Bollywood has seen. As the CEO of bling global once put it "A different breed of actress." 

This would require a seperate discussion but i would always think that too till I watched TLC and Dr. Now..who is a famous gastric by pass surgeon for weight loss..it is all BS..you are what you eat..thats all..yes..it may have slight impact but you cannot be 125kgs and say that..thats mostly what I have heard so much and after watching those TLC episodes..i have realized that its nothing but a hoax..it is all what you eat

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like it. She looks so pretty here though smiley27

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She needs to start acting steadily again so she can monopolize Filmfare. Better her than the current hack.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Her weight fluctuated a lot post her marriage due to health issues and hormonal changes.

I admire Vidya because she is someone who has never cared about (especially from her 30s onward) what people have to say about her body weight.
Her body of work isn't dependent on her waist-size anyways, and she looks good for her age. smiley20

If only people educated themselves a little about the fact that every human body is different, and no one looks the same throughout their life.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she has noticed that I'm Zee cine awards recently. Looking forward to Vidya's 2nd innings 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ozempicsmiley43