Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Some people refuse to move/work out and blame metabolism instead. If you expend energy throughout the day, your body can handle rich/fattening food. If all you do is sit around all day...it can't and you will gain weight. Either expend more energy or eat fewer calories. Metabolism evens out after 30 anyways unless you have a medical/thyroid condition. It slows down every year of your life. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Of course they will gain weight if they really eat all that they show. So nope they aren't really eating that. It's only for Instagram reels. 

They exercise a lot and follow strict diet control- what to eat and drink if at all they do. 

I don't remember which actress said it but she shared that before a bikini shoot they don't eat much and tone their bodies at least 15-20 days in advance. 

THANK YOU!!

cannot believe people think she actually eats all that and looks like this that too at 37..no your metabolism is not or does not remain so kind for ever that you just don't gain weight..you work hard on yourself..and you eat sensibly..and i bet she does that..for anyone even thinking otherwise..please you guys..this is only for the reels..yes if you say this for a PC Vidya or Bebo ill believe you but pls..these shilpa malaika dp shradha..no..just don't fall for that

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Some people are living fossils like they don't change over years like Shraddha, Trisha. They are looking same since years. 

My friends called me a living fossil when they don't see any change in my appearance when they met me after 5 yrs🤣. 

If I say this, it may feel repititive but I have to say that I eat lot of quanitity of food if it is made by mom. I can't even eat half of it in current place, such tasty food my mom makes whatever it is, even my friends used to be a fan of foods cooked by mom🌸. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Some people are living fossils like they don't change over years like Shraddha, Trisha. They are looking same since years. 

My friends called me a living fossil when they don't see any change in my appearance when they met me after 5 yrs🤣. 

If I say this, it may feel repititive but I have to say that I eat lot of quanitity of food if it is made by mom. I can't even eat half of it in current place, such tasty food my mom makes whatever it is, even my friends used to be a fan of foods cooked by mom🌸. 

Both Shraddha and Trisha look their age. In fact Shraddha looks bad in some of the angles. Just being thin is not the sufficient to look good. 80 year olds are usually very thin too but  they look their age.

People shouldn’t be obsessing about being thin but becoming fit and energetic. Gaining and preserving the muscle mass and flexibility should be the only fitness goals.

Edited by loginidran - 4 months ago
Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: loginidran

Both Shraddha and Trisha look their age. In fact Shraddha looks bad in some of the angles. Just being thin is not the sufficient to look good. 80 year olds are usually very thin too but  they look their age.

People shouldn’t be obsessing about being thin but becoming fit and energetic. Gaining and preserving the muscle mass and flexibility should be the only fitness goals.

I meant Shraddha and Trisha are looking same now as they looked in their debut movies. Of course Trisha is looking more gorgeous now than in her debut movie. 

@bold

+1

Even thin people can have bad cholesterol in their blood if they don't take healthy and nutritious food. 

In my case I was on zero sugar, zero maida, almost zero junk food for  years and I always had enough physical activity throughout my life, apart from that I guess I don't have genes in my body that cause more weight gain even if i eat a lot but I can still get bad cholesterol in my blood if I take unhealthy foods. Need to focus more on protein rich, fibre rich, nutrients rich food, I'm trying to do that these days to gain my lost kgs in a healthy manner. 

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

I must add that Trisha is looking younger for her age. She is 40 but she looks younger than that. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Of course they will gain weight if they really eat all that they show. So nope they aren't really eating that. It's only for Instagram reels. 

They exercise a lot and follow strict diet control- what to eat and drink if at all they do. 

I don't remember which actress said it but she shared that before a bikini shoot they don't eat much and tone their bodies at least 15-20 days in advance. 

Bang on and their meals are prepared by personal chefs with the best of ingredients which is not junk like we eat. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karishma Kapoor imho is like 50 and looks good 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It's just for reels n even if they eat it may be just one bite for taste not whole plate. Their diet plan is strict.They do liposuction from time to time.

Normal people work in office n then r tired to hit gym. But for celebs being fit is part of their job so they do body toning exercise for 3-4 hrs.

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Karishma Kapoor imho is like 50 and looks good 

I saw pictures of the new year yesterday and I was wondering to myself how she looks the same even though most of her family seem to gain weight easily. I don’t know if she just takes care of herself like no one else or she’s lucky. I don’t know what her secret is that she never really gains weight 😭