Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

It’s not that she doesn’t gain weight, she works out and knows exactly amount of portions to eat. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Weight gain ?? Where ?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Of course they will gain weight if they really eat all that they show. So nope they aren't really eating that. It's only for Instagram reels. 

They exercise a lot and follow strict diet control- what to eat and drink if at all they do. 

I don't remember which actress said it but she shared that before a bikini shoot they don't eat much and tone their bodies at least 15-20 days in advance. 

Yeah...I will believe they eat what they show in their posts only if they put a video of eating it all. smiley36

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

^^ Some people don't gain weight how much they eat. It may not show up in their body but the junk food they eat can increase bad cholesterol in the blood which is the disaster. 

😱😱 I'm trying to gain weight but no luck for me... Any tips to gain weight without the increase of cholesterol?? 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

😱😱 I'm trying to gain weight but no luck for me... Any tips to gain weight without the increase of cholesterol?? 

You should consult a certified dr/ nutritionist 

Only eating won’t help - correct amount of exercise/ work out is needed as well 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

Eat protein rich, fibre rich, nutrients rich food. I generally take egg white ( you can take if you are not allergic to it) , eat protein rich pulses,grains, eat all kind of vegetables, eat leafy vegetables and eat fuits, dry fruits like almonds, Wall nuts, pista etc., Eat protein rich meat too if you are non-vegetarian (I'm a vegetarian, so i dont take meat or fish), sea foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. 

Zero sugar, Zero maida, zero oil  or very less oil for cooking( we use olive oil(very less) ), avoid Junk foods. 

Have enough physical activity required for your body, 8 hours sleep, Try to reduce stress . 

And there is good cholesterol(HDL) and bad cholesterol, you should reduce bad cholesterol, for that avoid junk food, avoid stress, have enough physical activity , eat fibre rich diet.

Above these all are in general. 

And how much amount of food one needs to take it depends on your body weight and what foods to avoid it depends on your health conditions, Dieticians are expert in this to decide this for you. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

^^ And Zero smoking, Zero Alcohol, and Zero Tobacco pls. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't gain weight too no matter what I eat. So I can relate smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shraddha Never conveyed a message that she always eat salads and healthy food. She mentions how she loves indian traditional food. On instagram she post 3 posts of food in 2023. Maybe she do more reels. From the pictures all food is not bad at all, i don't see any desserts, sugar food is more dangerous. So I believe her when she says she is eating that. Not sure how much she exercise per week. 

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

NB,you have lots of patience to type these much and really thank you for your valuable time and info❤️ I'll consult nutritionist too Nishitha,thank you❤️