Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

My choices are Hrithik-Kareena, Hrithik-Preity and Hrithik-Katrina. With rest it's ok or bad. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

In contrast, when SRK ordered Aish fired from Veer-Zaara, Preity reached out to Aish and asked her if it was okay for her to take the role instead. Aish gave Preity her blessing. Aish's issue was never that a friend of hers was replacing her. The issue was that Rani, who was her so called best friend, did not even call her up once to check on her and ask if it was alright. She just snatched the role and this is especially hypocritical considering that Rani said that when Kareena was fired from Kal Ho Naa Ho and Karan hired Preity, that Rani found out on the media and burst into tears because she thought Karan would have picked her next. Yash Chopra wanted Aish desperately in Veer-Zaara so he thought he could give her the supporting role instead since SRK would not have her as his love interest. However, SRK said no to this as well, he didn't want Aish in the movie at all so Yash couldn't cast her and hired Rani instead. You can imagine that just like with Chalte Chalte, Rani never consulted Aish on this casting either.

The way SRK plays God in people’s lives is disgusting. I truly hope, dil se, that his daughter is a huge failure of an actress and never makes it, and also gets thrown out of movies, karma always comes back for people

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The way SRK plays God in people’s lives is disgusting. I truly hope, dil se, that his daughter is a huge failure of an actress and never makes it, and also gets thrown out of movies, karma always comes back for people

Your concern would be valid if you were saying it for the genuine wellbeing of Aish but if that was the case, you wouldn't just target SRK but Salman as well since in the long run, he was far worse to her. If Aish and SRK have made amends, but Salman and Aish have not, what does that tell you?