MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Is it me or anyone else too see a drastic change in Parineeti.She used to be such fun earlier.Yesterday I was watching Comedy with Kapil and she seems to have mellowed down so much.Plus she seems to be very conscious of her weight.She was constantly bringing both her hands in the front.If you compare her episode with her earlier ones on Kapil she used to be very lively..roasting him and all.

I watched some of her interviews too..her off screen chemistry with Diljit is also not as amazing as it was with her other co stars..it’s more formal sorts.I used to love her interviews with Ranveer or Aditya or Sid.I missed that so much during Chamkilla.It’s like she’s become a diff person now.

Maybe it’s the marriage or it’s the weight thing.

She she says she’s this actor who doesn’t care about putting weight and she’s happy but her body language says otherwise.She seems conscious and not easy these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Diljit is known to be shy and reserved on the set. But when he was in tears Pari helped cheer him up. There is this interaction as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5H7I33LCcz/?igsh=MWd5YWhreTExd3N0OA==

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena looks over-excited in the company of Diljit, she looks calm.

They both are Punjabi and are from middle/upper middle class background.

MyselfJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Diljit is known to be shy and reserved on the set. But when he was in tears Pari helped cheer him up. There is this interaction as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5H7I33LCcz/?igsh=MWd5YWhreTExd3N0OA==

But there’s a huge shift in Pari’s personality.Earlier she wouldn’t care who’s shy and who’s not..she’ll have her own share of fun anyway.Her movie interviews used to be fun earlier.

It’s not just with Diljit but her solo interviews are also calmer now.I was watching her int with Bollywood Hungama..I missed old Pari.

Watch the below vid 4:08 onwards.Ranveer and Pari are adorable.smiley27

https://youtu.be/i18WTEAWqas?si=DjzZrP8AG36ZcF-N

I can’t find her bits with Aditya from KWK episode.I loved that one too..poor Adi.She kept roasting him like a true friend.

Edited by MyselfJ - 18 days ago
MyselfJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Kareena looks over-excited in the company of Diljit, she looks calm.

They both are Punjabi and are from middle/upper middle class background.

Which is odd..Kareena in comparison to Pari is calmer.But I think that’s also becoz Diljit in from of Beno behaves like a cute fan and that brings the hidden enthusiastic Kareena out.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

But there’s a huge shift in Pari’s personality.Earlier she wouldn’t care who’s shy and who’s not..she’ll have her own share of fun anyway.Her movie interviews used to be fun earlier.

It’s not just with Diljit but her solo interviews are also calmer now.I was watching her int with Bollywood Hungama..I missed old Pari.

Watch the below vid 4:08 onwards.Ranveer and Pari are adorable.smiley27

https://youtu.be/i18WTEAWqas?si=DjzZrP8AG36ZcF-N

I can’t find her bits with Aditya from KWK episode.I loved that one too..poor Adi.She kept roasting him like a true friend.

People change with time.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

People change with time.

Yeah I think your life experiences change you at times.