Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Posted: 4 months ago

Vijay,

While announcing the Prediction Game, we assured that each match prediction winner in the ongoing World Cup 2024 Prediction Game would receive a winning badge.

The members are eagerly waiting for their gift badges with great excitement.

We've already reached match 16, but there's no badge. I am requesting you to look into this matter.

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vijay,

While announcing the Prediction Game, we assured that each match prediction winner in the ongoing World Cup 2024 Prediction Game would receive a winning badge.

The members are eagerly waiting for their gift badges with great excitement.

We've already reached match 16, but there's no badge. I am requesting you to look into this matter.

We will get this done soon.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friendly Guides

Originally posted by: vijay

We will get this done soon.

Thank you Vijay.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Deactivating and reactivating account is a bit hectic, even when I click off and logout it shows the same pop up. Would be great if you guys can look into this bug or whatever

Like reddit can we have a thread system with multiple replies, it's so cool.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Joshile

Dear vijay sir

My account(funtuss) got suspended for no reason whatsoever...could you plz look into it asto why it was suspended.i would like to know if n when i broke any rule to warrent this(unfair) suspension.

For the refenrence i was last active on vishal dadlani thread in bollywood forum. O would appreciate If you could take 2 min of time to read it n let me know where i went qrong and how could i correct myself

Than you.

First please check with the forum moderators via PM as they can respond to you better.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

PSF forum is also a victim of moderation gone wrong. They are super active to remove posts which are not even harmful and edit out any criticism.Harmless conversations are removed while a post which was really a concerning one, was sticked for days. smiley20
Improvement is part of adapting to modern times but considering the nature of the platform it should be same for all forums and moderation should be done accordingly.

Thank you for the feedback and I have shared your concern with the Mod Team. We will revisit the moderation rules.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

PSF forum is also a victim of moderation gone wrong. They are super active to remove posts which are not even harmful and edit out any criticism.Harmless conversations are removed while a post which was really a concerning one, was sticked for days. smiley20
Improvement is part of adapting to modern times but considering the nature of the platform it should be same for all forums and moderation should be done accordingly.

Thank you for the feedback. Like you said, improvement is part of adapting. The mods did become stronger as there was a lot of issues on the PSF forum when they entered, but as things have calmed down now, they have become more relaxed. It is an ever changing process.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for the feedback and I have shared your concern with the Mod Team. We will revisit the moderation rules.

They don't.

Please look into this, they are not helpful at all. Please look into this matter, there are a lot of members in the forum who feel the same way, moderators are treating people unfairly then giving random reasons to raise warning levels

After many back and forth with moderator, we are left with nothing but to agree with them because they don't listen at all, they don't try to make any changes in their approach

1179250 thumbnail

Hello, you tagged me in Pak forum but I have decided that after consistent efforts by moderators to keep me out of the forum, I'll reward them by giving them what they want, I won't be posting or replying on that forum anymore

You can post your concern here because apparently this is the last resort for any kind of help for us

I have been back and forth with all moderators, giving up on forum moderators weeks ago then giving up on channel moderator yesterday

Global moderator doesn't reply to PM, she doesn't even open them

My topic was closed suggesting that it is veering off topic but all replies are actually on the topic, one member was spamming the thread but instead of taking action against them moderators chose to close my topic

1000009592.jpg

It is for anyone to see, I wanna see how anyone went off topic considering all 4 pages were discussing the topic.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356146?pn=4

This is a case of just using a random rule to close the topic they don't want to allow because discussion does goes from point A to point B and enough discussion didn't take place to suggest that people went off topic

Edited by Winterberry08 - 4 months ago