Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all good with everyone.

Some respite from heavy rains but windy, intermittent rains n cloudy, beautiful to write poetry but as Madi said, bad for health. Trying to be very careful, Madi!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!!

Good morning Vibha, Have a cool day. smiley31

Good, rain stopped means, life is normal. smiley27

Good Morning Quotes : Best Quotes to wish Good Morning - Pricebaba.com Daily

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Morning 🌄

"God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope"

Good day dear Rainbow friendssmiley1

Good evening Padma, have a nice day. smiley31

145 Best Good Morning Quotes to Start Your Day

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

It's raining in Vibe. Temperature records are being broken in my place. It's getting warmer every day. We are slowly going up to 40 degrees and the nights are tropical.

It would be nice to create some golden mean. smiley4

Good morning, Nado dear. Have a cool day, enjoy the rain from the window. smiley31

GOOD MORNING warm wishes Images • 💕@chinni 💕 (@chinni8902) on ShareChat

It is raining outside. Let me think about rain and rainbows for a while! smiley4

Like a piece of puzzle, a thought disappeared from my heart as though it was no longer there—just like a drop of rain from a cloud!

Colours sprouted from the corners of that single raindrop jigsaw piece, as though the sun had sown rainbows with the same ease as a gardener plants spring flower seeds in good soil!

Every single raindrop is equally vital as the next, each one joining forces differently to finish the picture and tell the story of life!

Every raindrop and rainbow, in my imagination, is a piece of the real sky that has dropped to Earth from the illusory sky. I think there are puzzles that are really that simple—they just need one piece! Yes, I do enjoy putting together the parts of life's unending puzzle!

25+ Best Good Morning Flowers Quotes with Images

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Why Nado and Vibha always try to provoke me?!!!! By posting nature images and descriptions, knowing fully well that I am a bit mad!!

Funny Baby Crying 2016 - Best Baby's Face When Sad And Crying 2016 on Make a GIF

Whenever I see a beautiful image, I prefer to ride on my imaginary horse, even though it makes me fall from my illusory world, full of thoughts!!

Hilarious Baby GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

They will use flattering words to get me to be normal once again, all the while knowing that this is the only way I will be!smiley44

Funny Gifs : monsters inc Gif - VSGIF.com

55 Inspirational Flower Quotes - Beautiful Motivational ...

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Why Nado and Vibha always try to provoke me?!!!! By posting nature images and descriptions, knowing fully well that I am a bit mad!!

Funny Baby Crying 2016 - Best Baby's Face When Sad And Crying 2016 on Make a GIF

Whenever I see a beautiful image, I prefer to ride on my imaginary horse, even though it makes me fall from my illusory world, full of thoughts!!

Hilarious Baby GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

They will use flattering words to get me to be normal once again, all the while knowing that this is the only way I will be!smiley44

Funny Gifs : monsters inc Gif - VSGIF.com

55 Inspirational Flower Quotes - Beautiful Motivational ...

Loved your images, so cute. You truly are the kid on the rocking horse, always going berserk!smiley36. And we love to provoke or poke you to witness a literary creation that brightens our CC! Continue your madness...we adore it!

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning, Nado dear. Have a cool day, enjoy the rain from the window. smiley31

GOOD MORNING warm wishes Images • 💕@chinni 💕 (@chinni8902) on ShareChat

It is raining outside. Let me think about rain and rainbows for a while! smiley4

Like a piece of puzzle, a thought disappeared from my heart as though it was no longer there—just like a drop of rain from a cloud!

Colours sprouted from the corners of that single raindrop jigsaw piece, as though the sun had sown rainbows with the same ease as a gardener plants spring flower seeds in good soil!

Every single raindrop is equally vital as the next, each one joining forces differently to finish the picture and tell the story of life!

Every raindrop and rainbow, in my imagination, is a piece of the real sky that has dropped to Earth from the illusory sky. I think there are puzzles that are really that simple—they just need one piece! Yes, I do enjoy putting together the parts of life's unending puzzle!

25+ Best Good Morning Flowers Quotes with Images

Wow, exquisite writing, so expressive, so imaginative and so well written, made my monsoon really worthwhile, thank you for this little treasure!!smiley32

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

How is everyone?

Madi, you don't belong to this world, you should be sitting in a room full of books with a nature facing gigantic window, fed n attended to like a Princess and your only work should be to write!

Have a good day everyone, be kind always!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

How is everyone?

Madi, you don't belong to this world, you should be sitting in a room full of books with a nature facing gigantic window, fed n attended to like a Princess and your only work should be to write!

Have a good day everyone, be kind always!!

I am dreaming of that day! But the world and wordly bonding entangled me till life's end! Thank you, Vibha for all these encouraging words. smiley31smiley31
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved your images, so cute. You truly are the kid on the rocking horse, always going berserk!smiley36. And we love to provoke or poke you to witness a literary creation that brightens our CC! Continue your madness...we adore it!

Agreesmiley27

Word Count: 1

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends smiley31

Agree with every word about Madhu, she is different smiley27

Stay safe protected and happy guys.

Good day 😊